• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyping up for 23 July HALO INFINITE CAMPAIGN gameplay [ RING fully explorable and interactive? ]

Caio

Even if they show a 10mns gameplay thru the ring environments without any "major big battles" but showcasing different areas; enviromental challenges; wildlife, day and night cycles and the unexpected enemies attacks... I'll be in gaming heaven...

Hey, a man can dream!
Your dream will come true, mark my words.

Halo Infinite will be the workhorse of XSX, and you can place a bet with everybody that there will be open world exploration in alive beautiful and rich environments, the graphics will be mindblowing. Environmental effects, weather effects, and details will blow us away. 2 days to go mate :)

MCplayer

I'm ready, gonna play primarily on xbox but will also get on pc to play outside of home

nibJc5O.jpg

splattered

Am I the only one who is hoping Forge will be complex enough that we could make our own missions/campaigns?

If it was THAT complex it could be the way that Battle Royale is unofficially introduced to the series completely taking the heat off of 343 for "making the bad decision" of designing it in the first place haha

Can you imagine huge complex BR maps constantly created and updated by the community with traditional and quirky new rules?

It could give Fortnite a run for its money if it's actually community driven :p

Banned
If it was THAT complex it could be the way that Battle Royale is unofficially introduced to the series completely taking the heat off of 343 for "making the bad decision" of designing it in the first place haha

Can you imagine huge complex BR maps constantly created and updated by the community with traditional and quirky new rules?

It could give Fortnite a run for its money if it's actually community driven :p

even Halo 5's forge already allows for battle royale-esque modes.

so even a slight upgrade in Infinite should make it possible to make a full on BR mode. the only issue in Halo 5 really is the player count and some minor missing game mode options

Top Bottom