Hyrule Warriors: new playable characters revealed during livestream

Edit: all this also confirmed for Europe!

Just revealed during the Koei-Tecmo TGS livestream:

Master Quest - Hyrule Warriors Pack
Twilight Princess Pack
Majora's Mask Pack
Ganon Pack

Planning for that DLC:

September 30 - Free
Free playable three villains
Can turn on/off some cut-scenes. during battles

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest:
October 16th - 1200 Yen
1 new Weapon
New Scenario
Adventure Map
2 Costumes

Twilight Princess
November - 1200 Yen
1 new character
1 new weapon
Adventure Map
2 Costumes

Majora's Mask
January - 1200 Yen
2 new characters
Adventure Map
3 new costumes

Ganon Pack
February - 500 Yen
2 New Game Modes
If you pre-order the DLC, it'll cost 3000 Yen for all packs, and you'll get a Dark Link costume. All DLC + 1.3.0 update takes 1GB.

Pics:

A little dispointing but still cool to have enw content.
I was expecting new characters to be playable, and not new playable (already seen in the game) characters.

Looks like there are four more DLC pack planned in the future.
Think I heard Twilight pack, Majora's Mask, Ganon and something else.
Though, I might be wrong.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
they should make the moon a joke character. Crash into the battlefield, 1 shot everything all at once :p

More Twilight Princess is a good thing. Also Majora's Mask is the best game outside of the three already represented to get more content with it's Orcarina connection.

If they are actually creating a lot of post-release content Groose should become a playable character. Skyward Sword having only Fi and Ghirahim while Agitha gets in rubs me the wrong way. I'll happily pay up to $8 for him alone.

A master quest pack
A MM pack
A TP pack
A Ganon pack
Sounds good :)
Thanks, I couldn't read that kanji for the 1st pack. From the looks of it, it does look like additional content, not just costumes. I mean, what kind of costulmes would you get with a Master Quest Pack? Master Quest didn't introduce new characters in OoT.

Thanks, I couldn't read that kanji for the 1st pack. From the looks of it, it does look like additional content, not just costumes. I mean, what kind of costulmes would you get with a Master Quest Pack? Master Quest didn't introduce new characters in OoT.
Maybe a lot of challenge mode stages.

Edit: or just three villains?

Because
all characters in thegame are unique so one being a reskin might make people ask questions. Best to be safe imo
Funnily enough, his question raised no flags, but your explanation sure does :) Luckily I won't be playing Hyrule warriors (or any Warriors game) for story anytime soon.