• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?

JoeM86

Yep, just found out. Its turned off in options for the get a go, even if I have the achivements miverse thing switched on.

EDIT
And yep, just a bunch of Links appeared. Thought it was only a friend option.

Odd, I connected and everything but have nothing.

Do need to unlock more weapons though, so many A Ranks to get.

Odd, I connected and everything but have nothing.

Do need to unlock more weapons though, so many A Ranks to get.

They appeared on freespaces on the map where that I already beat (some of them in B rank only though). Had yo level 30 something and one 50 something. I dont know if their level have something to do with the space they occupy.

daydream

Banned
Just found out by accident that you can jump off your magic walls as Lana and do some more attacks that way. I'm probably very lttp on this technique, heh.

Just found out you don't need to use a compass everytime if you know what to do, feel dumb now.
Also, you can quickly run if you press dodge and hold it, dunno if you guys knew about it.

Luckily I remembered that I wanted to try this out. #gamechanger

daydream

Banned
go back a few pages. one person says it's nigh unplayable, others say it's completely fine and lots of fun.

Yeah, the answer lies probably somewhere in-between. I'd say it's playable but hardly ideal (on the technical side). The joys of coop are still intact, though.

Zant and Midna have to be the most obnoxious commanders against you have to fight in the game.
The design decission to have their special attacks that dont have weakpoint or appear randomly I will never understand.

It's not like you can use that in your favour when you are playing as them.

The only way ive find to kill them "fast" is brute force them.

Also is it me or Midna's attacks sound like a carnival fair?
Feria-de-Ma%CC%81laga+Noria.jpg

This is all what im hearing when I use/fight against Midna. lol

Yeah I find that with Zant and Midna they'll got through their rather long attack chains and at the end you prepare to pounce on their weak point only to get nothing at all.
Meanwhile Darunia, Lana and Agatha are like weak point central, so enjoyably predictable.
Basically those twilight realm denizens ain't playing by the (Hy)rules.

Yeah I find that with Zant and Midna they'll got through their rather long attack chains and at the end you prepare to pounce on their weak point only to get nothing at all.
Meanwhile Darunia, Lana and Agatha are like weak point central, so enjoyably predictable.
Basically those twilight realm denizens ain't playing by the (Hy)rules.

Yup, the real question is why.
Its even worse when they have the yellow aura surrounding them (they have like double life bar or soemthing).

Sify64

I'm almost finishing it, discovered every maps (still need tons of level 3 weapons) and I'm at 43 hours of playtime now.

That's a lot of time! Especially, since I like clearing all the enemy bases on the map even when the objective doesn't ask for it. Haven't put much focus on my weapons yet.

HeeHo

Are the people who are playing this in Europe or something? I have the next two days off, wanted to get down on this.

jimi_dini

So is this game any good? I'm a big Zelda fan but the gameplay looks rather monotonous and uninteresting.

Haha "is it any good".

You will look like this while playing:
FfsGKch.gif

btw. Hyrule Warriors spoiler:
that fricking Majora's mask moon in HD - in case Ninty is actually doing a remaster of this for Wii U I will go craaaazzzzyyyy

I just did a lvl 48 Network Link with my lvl 29 Ganondorf. Whoever said it was like Hero difficulty was right, bloody hell was it stressful. Everytime I captured a keep I had to go back to re-capture another two. And the reward I got was a 3-star-3-slots White Sword only...

Yup, the real question is why.
Its even worse when they have the yellow aura surrounding them (they have like double life bar or soemthing).

Fi is really obnoxious too. Zant, Midna and Fi I hate playing against.

Fuck the level 3 deku stick for lana stage. Fuck trying to kill two captains (fuck sheik and her 5 lizalfos above all) and like 20 lizalfos, fuck trying to have 1200 ko before 15 minutes, fuck Darunia not keeping the base safe for 5 minutes, fuck the stupid plants throwing spits to the air and FUCK THE TWO CUCCOS YOU HAVE TO REUNITE! FUCK THE SON AND FUCK THE PARENT.

Ugh....
I cant... I cant take it anymore.

And why is there no restart button for gods sake!

I just did a lvl 48 Network Link with my lvl 29 Ganondorf. Whoever said it was like Hero difficulty was right, bloody hell was it stressful. Everytime I captured a keep I had to go back to re-capture another two. And the reward I got was a 3-star-3-slots White Sword only...

Fi is really obnoxious too. Zant, Midna and Fi I hate playing against.
Yeah but at least she tries to do specials with weakpoints.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Will I be able to choose what characters I can use in each level?

In story mode, specific battles may have a selection of characters available relevant to the plot at that stage.

Every beaten story stage is selectable in free battle mode, any character can be used there.

Blues1990

Will I be able to choose what characters I can use in each level?

In Legend Mode, you'll usually be stuck with playing a certain character that is part of that chapter (say, Sheik & Impa in one mission, Link & Cia in another). But once you complete that chapter, you'll be able to play with any character, along with any weapon configuration, that you have unlocked.

In Legend Mode, you'll usually be stuck with playing a certain character that is part of that chapter (say, Sheik & Impa in one mission, Link & Cia in another). But once you complete that chapter, you'll be able to play with any character, along with any weapon configuration, that you have unlocked.

Thanks!

Anyone here have a list of the medals or is willing to post them for me? I know the game comes out in less then 48 hours but I really wanna know so bad :(

Top Bottom