• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’m I being a coward or is she selfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

It's simple, OP. protect her for that amount of time, then when he hibernates, cut off his arms, legs, and wings, bury them in several different locations and lock the head in a metal box and bury it in the middle of death valley. The Creeper can't reform without ingesting the part he needs.

jasonng

I don't know why you didn't just say you would protect her to get the sex and should it really happen you'll set your original plan.

Sushi Nao

I love sassing the girls I'm dating. I thought this was hilariously logical. Not a great time of year to be outright calculating and mercenary in your relationships, but too bad, if she can't take it, she shouldn't have been so delicious.

terrisus

It's simple, OP. protect her for that amount of time, then when he hibernates, cut off his arms, legs, and wings, bury them in several different locations and lock the head in a metal box and bury it in the middle of death valley. The Creeper can't reform without ingesting the part he needs.

This is basically the plot to Castlevania 2.

if she can't take it, she shouldn't have been so delicious.

Needs paprika.

Also, OP, this is going to make for an awkward experience the next time you eat her out.

Coconut

Banned
Wait what I got out of that is if he could go 23 days without being eaten by this dude that he would break up with his girlfriend, is my understanding correct?

terrisus

Wait what I got out of that is if he could go 23 days without being eaten by this dude that he would break up with his girlfriend, is my understanding correct?

Yup, either way their relationship is over.
If she's smart, she'll get it now and get away from someone who wants to serve her up with seasoning.

Coconut

Banned
Yup, either way their relationship is over.
If she's smart, she'll get it now and get away from someone who wants to serve her up with seasoning.

Yep there's never a recovery from the old "would you feed me to a monster?' conversation if the answer is yes.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
She must think my last name is Winchester.

k7q5aJc.gif

It's ok to be a coward. Ain't nobody trying to fuck with the creeper.

OP, what you did is similar to answering the question "Dear, am I fat in this dress?" with "No, you're fat in all your dresses. Go to the fucking gym".

I don't know why you didn't just say you would protect her to get the sex and should it really happen you'll set your original plan.

this guy gets it. in hypothetical situations you always go with the "right" answer. There is no upside to say anything that may come back and bite you. You will probably say enough "wrong answers" accidentally through the normal course of life. Don't let these easy teed up ones to get by!

Avixph

The following are the Jeepers Creepers abilities according to the Wikia:
jeeperscreepers.wikia.com said:
The Creeper has the ability to regenerate any part of his body by devouring a similar part from a victim. In this manner, he has survived since Biblical times, replenishing his deteriorated body by feeding on humans for replacement parts. The ability also works as a form of healing factor, as the Creeper can discard injured or maimed body parts after ingesting a replacement version. In addition to his regenerative powers, the Creeper is quite resilient. In the second film, it is impaled with harpoons multiple times yet retains the ability to move, including several head wounds. The Creeper only stops moving when it reaches its hibernation period.
Physiologically, the Creeper is a humanoid figure. His skin is dark green and yet scaly, and he has razor sharp claws and teeth. Hidden under his black duster coat are a pair of enormous bat like wings strong enough to lift himself and at least one adult human. In the second film, the Creeper is shown to throttle a pick-up truck off the ground while in flight. The speed at which he can fly is undetermined, but he is seen to match a speeding automobile with little difficulty. The Creeper possesses a third nostril on the bridge of his nose which allows him to smell specific organs in his victims. This second sense of smell can only detect essential parts when the being is in a state of fear.
The Creeper is a sort of a Chimera. The human body parts are backed up by a second, almost indestructible creature that does not seem to be the product of any Earthly line of evolution. This second creature forms the wings and clawed hood structures behind the humanoid head of the Creeper.
The clawed hood in both movies to date can flare out to intimidate/frighten the Creeper's prey. At the end of the second film the clawed hood engulfs the Creeper's head as the creature returns to a 23 year hibernation. In Jeepers Creepers II, the creature is seen to discard and replace his head with one from a fresh victim, but the clawed hood remains part of the original torso. Therefore, the clawed hood/wing structures appear to be the actual Creeper and the human body parts appear to be additions. It's unknown if the Creeper can get memories or knowledge from a freshly absorbed human head.
The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body barehanded. He can also climb on walls like a spider, and is well-versed in physical combat, including using melee and throwing weapons. While the Creeper does not talk in either of the films, a deleted scene from the first film has him speaking a line in an American accent saying, "She don't smell too good... Darius.". He is also known to whistle the Jeepers Creepers song. The Creeper in the first film has an old phonograph in his new lair, and seems to like early 20th Century music and songs, hence the film's title Jeepers Creepers.

The Jeepers Creepers even uses tools:
jeeperscreepers.wikia.com said:
The Creeper employs a variety of weapons in his pursuit for food. He commonly carries daggers and throwing stars made from the flesh and bones of his victims. He also uses a medieval battle axe in the first film, which was destroyed after Trish hit him with her car. The weapons he creates are shown to move of their own accord (or perhaps return to their master) in the second film, where a knife flies across a room under its own power, traveling through a leather lamp before embedding into a nearby wall (a possible sign that they travel towards flesh). Perhaps another fine example of the Creeper's weapons and obsession with his victims would be a small razor-disk like object that he used to flatten the school buses tires in Jeepers Creepers 2, which appeared to have been crafted out of Darry's flesh as it had his belly-button and rose tattoo on it. The blades themselves are unknown to be Darry's bones (it is likely that they are).
The Creeper also drives a very large, old-fashioned, rusted-looking delivery truck which he uses to transport bodies and scare victims to get a scent from their fear.

Idk man, In the first movie they run his body over with a car about 10 times until he's a pancake, and he still manages to come back within the hour.

owlbeak

Let me say this before you read this post. I would protect my GF from any REAL life situation
Now Gaf I need you to settle a debate me and my GF are having. I didn’t want to make this thread, but she asks me to. Since Gaf will have a unbiased opinion.

I always believe that it’s the little details that show someone’s character. My GF and I every Friday watch a horror movie. It’s a fun thing we do, talk about the characters what we would do in these movies things like that. Last week we watched “Jeepers Creepers” the movie about the monster we eats human for 23 days in spring then goes to sleep for 23 years to do it all over again. We watched the sequel today and my GF asked what I would do to protect her. I told her I’ll throw some paprika on her and set the dinner plate I’m not getting killed. Okay I know what you’re saying, “You’re an asshole you wouldn’t try protect your GF” That’s fair, but let’s examine some facts.

1. The Creeper only kills who he wants to eat, so He wouldn’t need to kill me
2. She can try to survive those 23 days and then get to live for another 23 years
3. I told if it was the other way around I wouldn’t involve her

This is where I was like you selfish. She asks me if I survive the 23 days would you still be with me. I said the only thing any human would say. Fuck NO! The whole point is when the Creeper gets your scent he has it for life that mean 23 years he still going try eat her. I can’t start family like this, and she said she would. In the 23 years she would have kids and get married. How you going to start a family knowing when your 44 a monster is going to come eat you. That’s some selfish shit right there.

She must think my last name is Winchester.

BSck31W.jpg

That's one of those bullshit 'Do these jeans make me look fat' non-questions in which you just lie and say what they want to hear

If that dumb ass question ever causes a rift in an actual relationship, consider it an early Emergency warning and bail

'my man said he wouldn't fight Actual Jeepers Creepers for me I dont know if he's the one *sniff*'

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Its a movie with a situation that will never happen. Just say you'll protect her no matter what and move on. No reason to argue over a silly scenario.

What do you have to lose? The real monster showing up and being like "What now motherfucker"?
The last sentence... THE LAST SENTENCE... I'm dying hard from all the laughter

Joni

It is a fictional scenario. You don't actually need to give yourself to the monster.
So why didn't you lie?
But yeah, coward. She wants to be protected and you run away.

Replicant

OT is an incredibly weird place.

But it gives you boner, rite?

As for OP, next time she asks one of those hypothetical questions (ie.does this dress make me look fat?), honesty sometimes is not the best policy.

Also, DO NOT WATCH 28 Weeks Later with her if you two haven't seen it.

23 years is a long time to stick with someone, I'd honestly be tired of her by then. Let her get eaten and start hooking up with some college girls, they all love older men.

NateDog

Between what I expected from this thread from the title and what it actually ended up being, the execution of the OP, and the ridiculousness of it all, this is my favourite thread for a long time.

It is a fictional scenario. You don't actually need to give yourself to the monster.
So why didn't you lie?
But yeah, coward. She wants to be protected and you run away.

This.

I've always told my GFs that I'll go to the end of the world to protect them. Obviously, if a supernatural fucking demon is after them, I'm running away - that's not part of the job description of being her BF.

But it gives you boner, rite?

As for OP, next time she asks one of those hypothetical questions (ie.does this dress make me look fat?), honesty sometimes is not the best policy.

Also, DO NOT WATCH 28 Weeks Later with her if you two haven't seen it.

Or Force Majeure.

zeemumu

Idk man, In the first movie they run his body over with a car about 10 times until he's a pancake, and he still manages to come back within the hour.

In the second movie, he loses one arm, one leg, and both of his wings, then goes into hibernation. For some reason, the guy decides to sew him back together and nail him to a wall with a harpoon gun aimed at him so he can kill him again. Just leave him in pieces.

MIMIC

Banned
My GF and I every Friday watch a horror movie

This is cute.

Last week we watched “Jeepers Creepers” the movie about the monster we eats human for 23 days in spring then goes to sleep for 23 years to do it all over again. We watched the sequel today.....

This was your first mistake.

3. This is some GF/BF mess, not a question you pose to GAF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom