• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I almost got into a fight with some little 120lb punk at the gym. *NWS language*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docpan

So I was at the gym the other day and I had just finished injectin some Dbol into my left glute and I was ragin - ready to kick some ass at the gym. If any mother fucker was gonna try shit with me, I woulda fucked his shit up. So I just finished up my superset of 345lb bench and 100lb tricep kickbacks and Im ready to start on my pushdowns. This lil punk ass lil bitch is hoggin the cables doin his 20lb pushdowns when he finally finishes up and goes to sit down. I walk over and load up the machine top the max and strap an extra 45plate on there to get these guns buldgin and the lil fucker has the nerve to come ask me if he can finish up his set. Im already fuckin ragin but I was in a good mood cuz my mom had made breakfast for me that mornin - what a treat. So I told him he could as long as he hurried the fuck up and put my shit back when he was done.

So he finishes up and what does he do?? Doesn't put my shit back. What a bitch. I got up in his face and was bout to split his dome open when he starts tearin up and looks like hes about to cry. Then the little bitch runs off to the treadmill to do some cardio with all the old people. Then I see him tryin to spit some game at Granny next to him. What a bitch

I can't stand scrawny bitches at the gym just standing around looking clueless. Shit like this happens all the time and I'm sick of it. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

esbern

wait. erm. injection? uh....

b7lzex.gif

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
This is just an excuse for you to show off how big and strong you are isn't it?

Threi

notag
The internet bows before your superior muscle and manliness.

I mean that scrawny ass kid is probably getting some pussy right now while you are posting on an internet forum, but yo hes a punk ass bitch so who cares about him.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Your tale of manliness and the projected sexual imaginery just turned me gay. I hope you can sleep soundly knowing that there's some gaffot masturbating to your biceps, thinking about how much of a stud you are.

Az

And I am tired of 200+ pound dudes at the gym running around like they own the place just because they are bigger than the average guy.

Really hope you are joking with this thread

so_awes

Banned
well, at least your testicles are smaller than his. so in a fight and someone kicks you in the nuts, they'll probably not hit your testicles because they're so small. him on the other hand, he'll feel the kick.

so i guess you win in that case.

Kaeru

Banned
Docpan said:
So I was at the gym the other day and I had just finished injectin some Dbol into my left glute and I was ragin - ready to kick some ass at the gym. If any mother fucker was gonna try shit with me, I woulda fucked his shit up. So I just finished up my superset of 345lb bench and 100lb tricep kickbacks and Im ready to start on my pushdowns. This lil punk ass lil bitch is hoggin the cables doin his 20lb pushdowns when he finally finishes up and goes to sit down. I walk over and load up the machine top the max and strap an extra 45plate on there to get these guns buldgin and the lil fucker has the nerve to come ask me if he can finish up his set. Im already fuckin ragin but I was in a good mood cuz my mom had made breakfast for me that mornin - what a treat. So I told him he could as long as he hurried the fuck up and put my shit back when he was done.

So he finishes up and what does he do?? Doesn't put my shit back. What a bitch. I got up in his face and was bout to split his dome open when he starts tearin up and looks like hes about to cry. Then the little bitch runs off to the treadmill to do some cardio with all the old people. Then I see him tryin to spit some game at Granny next to him. What a bitch

I can't stand scrawny bitches at the gym just standing around looking clueless. Shit like this happens all the time and I'm sick of it. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

HAD ME CRACKING UP!! :lol :lol :lol

methos75

Banned
Docpan said:

I would like to see you do a 100 pound kickback, I worked out once with Branch Warren and even he did not do that, your form has to be shit and pretty much a waste of time at that weight.

so_awes

Banned
knicks said:
And this is why it is never worth going to the gym.
um..what? are you serious?

it's never worth it if the membership is $37 a month, but not because of assholes like him.:lol

knicks

so_awes said:
um..what? are you serious?

it's never worth it if the membership is $37 a month, but not because of assholes like him.:lol

Gym near me, is a gym filled with Docpan's.

Papi

Docpan said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I feel the same way. These little douchebags sit around watching people while they try to work out. Pisses me off. Probably just think they can hang out while their big sisters go shoe shopping. Well, they can't.

Should've broke him in half.

methos75

Banned
I'll admit to the fact that I hate the beanpoles hogging weights and doing useless crap as much as you, but instead of being an asshole I help them out, everyone in the Gym started out scrawny and weak at one time so why the hate, did you not get help at one point in the gym? Remember that the help you give them now, means that one day they are on par with you.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
TOUGH GUYS ON THE INTERNET RAWRRRRR

GAWD MOM, WHERE'S MY BREAKFASTTTT?!

methos75

Banned
newsguy said:
There's a certain Captain that posts on GAF who would wreck your butt.

There are a lot of guys here who probably could, I myself Powerlift and weigh right at 250 at 10% BF and can probably kill him when it comes to benching, plus I do MMA so I can throw him around like a bitch.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I can lift my soda can to my mouth and drink from it. Been doing reps and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom