• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am 27 reactions away from achieving the Magic Ratio.

Stouffers

Banned
Almost at 2-to-1! I had one goal when I started posting here during my drunken flights and airport-shitter sessions: achieve the fabled 2-to-1 reaction-to-post ratio.

I thought it would be impossible.. a regular Joe like myself accomplishing something only a few have barely sniffed. But here we are.. so close and I have all of you to thank.

I don’t know what will happen when I hit the big 6,366 reactions (2 x 3,183). Maybe EviLore EviLore gives me the keys for a bit. Maybe Cunth Cunth is forced to be my butler for a week. I just hope I still have purpose after it finally happens and the buzz and accolades fade.

I won’t forget you guys.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry to hijack your thread, but on a totally unrelated note ...
Does anyone know if there's an easy way to go through all the reactions you've given to a specific poster and "change" them?
Asking for a friend.

kretos

Banned
Here i gave you a reaction you're closer to your dream

but i'm close to 10:1

AcceptableHeartyBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

Ikutachi

I turned the notification off for it and pretend trophy achievements in games don't exist. If I notice an increase I may look up to see why.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Almost at 2-to-1! I had one goal when I started posting here during my drunken flights and airport-shitter sessions: achieve the fabled 2-to-1 reaction-to-post ratio.

I thought it would be impossible.. a regular Joe like myself accomplishing something only a few have barely sniffed. But here we are.. so close and I have all of you to thank.

I don’t know what will happen when I hit the big 6,366 reactions (2 x 3,183). Maybe EviLore EviLore gives me the keys for a bit. Maybe Cunth Cunth is forced to be my butler for a week. I just hope I still have purpose after it finally happens and the buzz and accolades fade.

I won’t forget you guys.

I got liek 1880 Reactions received vs. 556 reactions given. lol

DogofWar

Well I am 42 (44 now I guess) away from the 2:1 ratio as well.

And this was the first time I even thought about looking for something like that...

If the notification rush is so great I think it is time to play some video games instead honestly. Lvling up is even more satisfying.

Top Bottom