• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am fascinated by BodyBuilding.com's Misc forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Also I agree with the above post saying it's polar opposite/a less moderated gaf.

It's the mix of chaos that makes it hilarious. Definitely need to have thick skin and a sense of humor

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Hilarious forum. The responses in this thread are amazing:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120607701

66194167.jpg

I'm dying here.

Who da fuk woll smoth'd your toe, man?

I'm honestly gonna wake up my roommates.

Goddamn, lmao

Divus

Anyone have that story about the dude who got a boner on a date, so he ended up shitting on his date's bathroom floor?

edit: FOUND IT! (NSFW)
looks like the original got deleted, but the repost is identical anyway

Still one of the funniest threads that has ever been posted.

Das Ace

It's really weird how such a topic specific website like Bodybuilding.com evolved to have one of the biggest OT forums on the internet.

4chan was originally just going to be an anime image sharing board, with /a/ for anime, and /b/ for everything else. Look at what /b/ is like these days.

Neogaf is still just video games and the OT.

It might be surprising, but there is definitively a prescient,

Went to a party last night, was pretty posh do sit down meal to start with, me and my mates on a table of 8 but there only 6 of us so this random guy gets put on our table.

Anyway, some of you may be aware of the incident I had with hot dentist, and im retelling this story to my friends.so I assume this random guy had read it.

All of a sudden this guys like “YOU AWARE BRAH??? YOU FURRRRKING AWARE??” seriously his eyes popping out his head you’d think he’d won the lottery or something everyone on table in silence just Bert staring me and him

Guy was so awkward, and unreal hyped up think most likely on drugs (srs), he basically followed me round whole night saying such things as….

“hey brah lets tell people my names zyzz and yours is chestbrah”
If I was talking to a chick he’d slide up behind me and whisper “repped”
“hey man lets go on the dance floor and do the zyzz pose”
“hey ladies this guy rustling your jimmes?”
"Whose your fave member of aesthetics crew?"

Thought id lost him , was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle I hear “ I can confirm, I am house”

Im all for a laugh but mate you need to tone it down, you cockblocked me about 200 times, every third word out this guy’s mouth was some sort of meme or reference to the misc, you need to get a real life pal

cliffs-guy is aware
-wont stop using misc lingo
-weird as furk
-cock blocks me with constant misc memes

repped

░Slavic Crew░
₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪
☆ ☆ LOUISIANA CREW ☆ ☆
⇲⇲⇲ Bulgarian Crew ⇱⇱⇱

♥ R.I.P Zyzz ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥
You will always be an inspiration to us all

rb 1k+

4chan was originally just going to be an anime image sharing board, with /a/ for anime, and /b/ for everything else. Look at what /b/ is like these days.

Neogaf is still just video games and the OT.

It might be surprising, but there is definitively a prescient,

4chan is another one I don't get.

NeoGaf I understand because so many people play video games that it would forum an Off-Topic board.

Something similar to BB.com is the [H]ardOCP OT forums. HardOCP is a community of PC hardware enthusiasts and their OT forum got so large, it splintered off into it's own forum community known as General Mayhem (GenMay).

iloled

Banned
Pls respond

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

LOL at that spaghetti story. It makes that one Zyzz comic make a little more sense.

1caa5839dee90c6d8fb8da2e9a8e0611.jpg

Notice the spaghetti in his pocket when Zyzz (son of Zeus) hugs him.

Septimius

Haha, I thought this was an exaggeration. But I peeked over there, and the first title I saw was:

"How do you feel about aesthetic people at the gym who are weak? (SRS)"

jerry1594

4chan is another one I don't get.

NeoGaf I understand because so many people play video games that it would forum an Off-Topic board.

Something similar to BB.com is the [H]ardOCP OT forums. HardOCP is a community of PC hardware enthusiasts and their OT forum got so large, it splintered off into it's own forum community known as General Mayhem (GenMay).
4chan was an online anarchy space where anyone could say whatever the hell they wanted, and many people who couldn't cut it irl found a place to say anything. And then 4chan culture exploded and influenced pop culture hugely. That's my take on it.

Was this where that thread was made of a guy showing off his...not super-model-esque girlfriend in bikini all over his red car and everyone's reaction's backfired?

Persona7

Banned
I just remembered another thread from that site that was super popular.

A morbidly obese man posts about how he has not left his house or showered in months. Edit : never mind, the updated thread is on the front page.

Zissou

I'll always remember the thread where a user received a message from a married woman on facebook, had a threesome with her and another guy, recorded it while saying misc phrases and wearing a cutout bert mask, and sent a message to her husband telling him to break up with her.

wtf...
link?

Soodanim

Gold Member
A music forum I rarely visit anymore (despite being a mod there and at one point very active, having been there from the beginning) basically turned into Misc without the humour. Ruined it completely. Like I said, I rarely visit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom