• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am fascinated by BodyBuilding.com's Misc forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misc was my forum of choice from 2005-2008 but towards the end it became really homogenized like it is now. I blame Zyzz and his shitty fans

what do you mean "rarely"

some of the internets most ridiculous and hilarious stories have come from that place

the most infamous being the one about the guy that took a shit in his girlfriends bathtub

I was just talking about this the other day. Such a good story. Up there with Denko.

Dennis

Banned
qcfUPeN.jpg

This is gold.

Nibel

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Aware.

Malodrax stories are hilarious. Pee bottle, makeshift doll, overturned couch for immersion...

I know some of you are closet miscers (same avatars n all).

Another great story was the Liverpool fellow (ybd) who smashed a bird, told her fiance she was a sloot then got jailed for taping the event.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Anyone remember "Got my GF to model for my car"?

attachment.php

Oh dear. My ribcage sure remembers that one.

Also, that thread is very much why I'm not prone to flaunt my ladyfriends. I believe I've done better than that, but sometimes it's hard to realise you are wearing your rose tinted glasses...

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
What are u talkig about OP? Misc is the most hilarious forum on the internet. There is not a single time I go on this forum and don't have a good laugh. the GIFs, comics and chops created there are nothing but legendary.

I hope you've been there before Zyzz died and was still posting. My god, I cried so often while laughing.... Misc forever.

Milamber

what do you mean "rarely"

some of the internets most ridiculous and hilarious stories have come from that place

the most infamous being the one about the guy that took a shit in his girlfriends bathtub

Did- did he wafflestomp it later?

What are u talkig about OP? Misc is the most hilarious forum on the internet. There is not a single time I go on this forum and don't have a good laugh. the GIFs, comics and chops created there are nothing but legendary.

I hope you've been there before Zyzz died and was still posting. My god, I cried so often while laughing.... Misc forever.

RIP Zyzz.

Some of his Misc stuff:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138307703&p=754723333#post754723333
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138307863

SJRB

Gold Member
Misc crosses the point where it is so brain dead and offensive that it becomes hilarious.

This one is great:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156366953

Collective meltdown on how some ugly kid scored hot girls. Pure anger, rationalization, despair, poetry, it has everything.

That gif in the second post had me rolling, this is awesome stuff.

I love how it turns into some weird MISC / Reddit turf war halfway through.

nullset2

I also find the bb.com forums to be a very interesting phenomenon. Why would you, and how can you turn, of all things, a bodybuilding community into such a den of insanity? Not the kind of thing I'd associate with muscle enthusiasts. Need to venture into their domains later... when I'm not at work.

I also find the bb.com forums to be a very interesting phenomenon. Why would you, and how can you turn, of all things, a bodybuilding community into such a den of insanity? Not the kind of thing I'd associate with muscle enthusiasts. Need to venture into their domains later... when I'm not at work.

Honestly, the misc is what happens when you have a forum full of people with real life confidence and a sense of humor. I like GAF, but it's full of cynics, social misfits, white knights, and people who can't take a joke.

joelseph

Too self-aware for my tastes. Makes it all feel so forced. I wonder if outsiders looking into Gaf think the same thing?

Jenga

Banned
Honestly, the misc is what happens when you have a forum full of people with real life confidence and a sense of humor. I like GAF, but it's full of cynics, social misfits, white knights, and people who can't take a joke.
perhaps misc was made for someone like me?!

I browsed it for a few months. Amongst all the insults flying about there are actually some genuinely helpful topics on there. Loads of stuff about confidence issues, being scared of girls, depression etc. And if you aren't interested in that then the other crazy shit they post is good for a laugh.

Robot Pants

Anyone have that story about the dude who got a boner on a date, so he ended up shitting on his date's bathroom floor?

edit: FOUND IT! (NSFW)
looks like the original got deleted, but the repost is identical anyway
Yea this is what I came to post.
This is by far the best thread I've seen on the Internet. So hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom