I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

Mael

Oct 23, 2009
France
I'm just reading the thread and it's A W E S O M E
It begins with a guy deluding himself in making a barely readable post, then little discution.
Hitler is posted as someone with a vision and a platform because OP respects and like all people that have a vision and a platform.
then Bish comes with ban and title change...
Some more hillarious moments, then other mods see and wonder what the hell is happening here (credit to Jackon here).
And we're still on page 3 :lol

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Dec 15, 2008
Can you people give me example sentences where 'safe moist' can be used as I'm not sure how to use it properly? English is sometimes so complex.

catfish

I have a foreskin yet I do not have AIDS
Jun 9, 2004
Amsterdam
dofry said:
Can you people give me example sentences where 'safe moist' can be used as I'm not sure how to use it properly? English is sometimes so complex.
safe moist as dudes fuck

secure damp as gentlemen copulate - if you prefer to speak formally.

John

May 13, 2009
dofry said:
I think he was trying to say "safe, soft" or something, like a sponge.

Jun 25, 2009
dofry said:
From a prescriptive point of view it can never be used since 'safe' in this case is an adverbial and should thus be 'safely'.

On the other hand from a descriptive point of view I suppose its moistly safe to use it whenever you feel the need.