• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can't wait any longer. The 24 Season 4 Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
I love how Jack told the store owner to shut up. In fact I love whenever he tells people to shut up. :lol The secretary of defense is crazy lol.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
The secretary of defense has been taking Jack Bauer pills

How can his body count be higher than Jack's???

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Damn Jack is in so f'n deep if he looked up he wouldn't be able to see the sky.

En-ou

is it just me or is heller the ugliest person on the show? :lol

just take her to the basement and do it
:lol

DarienA

From bad to friggin worse..... there is no way Jack is getting out of this and Chloe is keeping her job... no f'n way.

keiichi

lol, chloe is funny as hell.

'I made the deal, you don't have to repeat it'. LOL.

$10 says the mom poisened the girl

SKluck

Banned
goodcow said:
You saw the end of episode one coming?

Admittedly no, but in this chunk, the robbery and fake heartattack were so obvious. The minute the SOD started yelling I knew. Same with jack grabbing the bag from his car.

MASB

That Mom seriously needs to die. The sad part is that people like her exist in this world (though thankfully/hopefully very few).

En-ou

SKluck said:
Admittedly no, but in this chunk, the robbery and fake heartattack were so obvious. The minute the SOD started yelling I knew. Same with jack grabbing the bag from his car.
those were not meant to be surprises.

keiichi

JC10001 said:
I had a feeling she poisoned her. It would have been better if the son shot the mom though.

was the gun empty? i vaguely remember him cocking it to the side a little and not seeing anything in the chamber

DarienA

Ms. Driscoll, ABUSE OF POWER YOU!!!!

DAMN YOU FOX FOR ENDING IT LIKE THAT!!!!

OMG I'm about to repeat something that should already be known!!!

Hey what the hell the pickup truck blowing up was in the trailer for tonights eps!!!!

En-ou

DarienA said:
Ms. Driscoll, ABUSE OF POWER YOU!!!!

DAMN YOU FOX FOR ENDING IT LIKE THAT!!!!

Hey what the hell the pickup truck blowing up was in the trailer for tonights eps!!!!

damn it, can you spoiler tag things like that, seems like that will happen in hour 5 and you spoiled it, if it does damn it!

DarienA

En-ou said:
damn it, can you spoiler tag things like that, seems like that will happen in hour 5 and you spoiled it, if it does damn it!

I repeated what was in a commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom