• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I didn't realize how truly awful the Wii U reveal trailer was...

I remember all the posts taking screen grabs from the trailer showing there was in fact a new console. I love the Wii U but they did not make that clear is obvious.

wildfire

Banned
It's always easy to say these things in retrospect. I remember watching the Wii U trailer imagining the possibilities of the GamePad. Sadly, for the most part, it didn't go anywhere. It was dumb that they kept referring to it as "the new controller" though.

In retrospect? People complained about the Wii U day 1. When the Switch reveal came out in fall they loved it with very little nitpicking. When e3 came around even more complaints came out for the Wii U hiding the console.

It was obvious from the beginning Wii U marketing was trash.

I was thoroughly confused how they could go from the Wii would like you to play campaign in 06 to that.

The Switch marketing is almost a return to 06 form.

Man, seeing that trailer in retrospect sure is eye opening.

The language they use is ridiculously poorly thought out. Every other sentence mentions the New Controller.

So...it's just a new controller?

Top Bottom