• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a bug in my ear

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the absolute fuck?

I felt something land in my ear yesterday, and reflexively tried to get it out, but nothing came. Today, I thought I should clean that shit out, and lo and behold it's a little black fucking beetle thing. With goddamn wings. They are pretty constant in my house and for some reason love landing on me and my girlfriend.

I don't know what they are, but they don't bite, but they are big enough that you can kinda feel them if they land on your skin.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a shoutout to earwax for thwarting his attempt at killing me from the inside.

fb0.jpg

It's amazing you had that in your ear for a day before deciding to clean it out.

I guess I worded the OP wrong.

I meant to say that I felt something in my ear, attempt to do a quick swipe, but nothing came out so I dropped the issue.

I wonder what his last thoughts were.

There are some really disturbing images via Google if you type in bug in ear. There are people who had to go to the doctor to get a bug out with some tweezers.

Media

A fly crawled in my ear while I was sleeping once. Woke the fuck up and panicked, the fly panicked and I was basically a wreck until my grandma pulled it out with tweezers like an hour later. Will never forget that feeling of something buzzing around inside my fucking ear. I was convinced it was a bee, it fucking hurt.

ResoRai

What in the absolute fuck?

I felt something land in my ear yesterday, and reflexively tried to get it out, but nothing came. Today, I thought I should clean that shit out, and lo and behold it's a little black fucking beetle thing. With goddamn wings. They are pretty constant in my house and for some reason love landing on me and my girlfriend.

I don't know what they are, but they don't bite, but they are big enough that you can kinda feel them if they land on your skin.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a shoutout to earwax for thwarting his attempt at killing me from the inside.
image.php

Almost always feels like there's something in my ear even though they're pretty clean.
This is made me a bit anxious. Need to check meh holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom