• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a theory about how our Universe was created and how it will end

niilokin

personally I believe when it comes to things like the possible existence of god-like entity and afterlives or anything that ascends the confines of nature and physics, human beings simply don't have the faculties to comprehend such things. I always liked the idea that our universe is just one of infinite and universes just pop into existence cuz fuck, why not. It's still funny to think though, that laws of physics had to exist before the big bang for such event to occur.

Last edited:

SUPERGGK

personally I believe when it comes to things like the possible existence of god-like entity and afterlives or anything that ascends the confines of nature and physics, human beings simply don't have the faculties to comprehend such things. I always liked the idea that our universe is just one of infinite and universes just pop into existence cuz fuck, why not.
Yes, I also believe that there could be infinite universes separate from our current universe. Maybe one day we could become immortal and explore for all eternity.

Top Bottom