• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I invoke Gahiggidy! - Need sales figures of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Laurent

I would like to know what are the sales numbers of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles worldwide (preferably separated numbers - Japan, USA and Europe)? Just curious...

AniHawk

CVXFREAK said:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: 361,390 (USA)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: 354,991 (JPN)

What was that KeithFranklin said? That FFCC and FFTA in the US wouldn't outsell FFCC and FFTA in Japan?

Laurent

(Whoa that was fast) Thanks!

I'm actually playing the game along with my girlfriend, and it's remarkably good...

cvxfreak

AniHawk said:
What was that KeithFranklin said? That FFCC and FFTA in the US wouldn't outsell FFCC and FFTA in Japan?

Keep in mind that Japanese figures are as of January 1, 2004, so it's possible Japan is still ahead at this very moment... but not for long!

Laurent

When will we get a credible website that store all games sales figures data? Wasn't it the purpose of Sale-Ages?!

slayn

needs to show more effort.
hsa anyon else ever noticed that whenever anyone needs sales figures, they cal gahiggidy, but it is everyone other than gahiggidy that answers the call? Why do we still invoke gahiggidy?

AniHawk

slayn said:
hsa anyon else ever noticed that whenever anyone needs sales figures, they cal gahiggidy, but it is everyone other than gahiggidy that answers the call? Why do we still invoke gahiggidy?

Gahiggidy: The Legacy

That's another seven months worth of sales...It's probably not that much, but it's still seven months worth of sales.

Anyone have European figures for the game?

Laurent

slayn said:
Probably because I suck at remembering other peoples name that are "in the known"...

(Add CVXFREAK to his list)

wazoo

ToyMachine228 said:
That's another seven months worth of sales...It's probably not that much, but it's still seven months worth of sales.

Anyone have European figures for the game?

not very good for a FF, in the 250k. (not sure about the number)

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Culex said:
FHUTA? What's that?

I hope that isnt anything to do with Futanari..

Visit the off-topic board, and you shall know the truth you never wanted to know once you know it.

Top Bottom