• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 Italian meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Every time I see this thread bump it's hilarious

$30 for nothing more than a High School cafeteria free lunch

$30, I could create feasts that could last me a few days...

BadAss2961

I got myself some Manicotti, a quart of Ministrone, a whole damn loaf of bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating Italian FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

NwqsK.jpg
1328464145916insgg.gif

Kite

hmm I had leftover Thai cafeteria food, $5 for a lunch special where you can pick any 3 of their various curries and unlimited soup. Houston's Chinatown is full of places with cheap delicious food, gotta love the Texas cost of living. You got screwed baad for paying $30 for that..

Seanspeed

Banned
You could buy six boxes of pizza with that amount of money.
Your English is coming along good.

But you dont have to mention that they come in boxes. Its assumed. 'Assumed', if you dont know, means 'It is known', as the Dothraki would say.

shaowebb

This is something I'll defend Beardo on. I can't laugh at him for being excited about food if he was living on water, yogurt and apples. Man I grew up on foodstamps in WV and starving is no joke. Anything delivery after awhile is a feast and italian with fresh bread at any price after doing the tap water and fruit thing waiting for a job is worth celebrating.

He got ripped for sure on the price he paid, but I can't laugh at him over it. I wont neckbeard a guy over not having business sense when he's friggin' starved and then celebrating when he gets to eat something with flavor for the first time in awhile. Sorry you got a ban Beard for trying to delete this I guess. Even sorrier you've also gone hungry before though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Remember this thread from my lurking days, one of the highlights of Gaf for me.

Replicant

My Uni's cafetaria sells the kind of food deal shown in the OP for $10. Even for $10, I think it's still overpriced. I mean I can get a much better food if I just walk for about 5 minutes to Chinatown and it'll cost the same or less.

Andrew.

Banned
Unless it's all you can afford at the moment, Little Caesar's is bottom of the barrel shit pizza with the exception of the Crazy Bread.

Man, the memories from this thread. I actually forgot God's Beard was the OP on this one.

If you have to "get used to it" that would indicate something might be wrong with it.
I eat Little Caesars all the time and you can only see the radioactive glowing veins underneath my skin if you look very closely in direct sunlight.

Seriously though, when I first ate it I could definitely tell a quality difference from what I was used to, but even the worst pizza is still pretty good. And when you want something quick and cheap, they always got your back.

I'd love a Christmas edition of this thread, where OP brags about paying $50 for a turkey twizzler and a whole damn jar of cranberry sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom