• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just found out Logitech is coming out with a Harmony remote for the 360

chinch

Tenacious-V Redux
Blimblim said:
I've got the harmony 880, it's good but I kinda regret my good old bulky RC2000 MK2. The 880 is great for standard setups, but when you want to tweak stuff it takes really really long :(
i still use the RC2000 MKII... any suggestions what to "upgrade" from. I was thinking of "downgrading" to the new harmony 520/360 remote but can you do simple stuff like assign a face button to the same value regardless of what "mode" you're in? (like teh 1234 buttons on the MKII)?

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
harmony15yz.jpg

These are the devices I have set up with my controller thus far. The PSP and the Logitech 5.1 still needs the kinks worked out.

The setup is pretty straightforward. A cool thing about this is how it turns everything on and off at the same time. Of the various inputs my TV has, I only use four of them. Comp-1, Comp-2, Input 2 and Input 3. Comp-1 is for my Xbox 360, Comp-2 is for the Comcast, Input 2 is for the DVD player and Input 3 is for the PS2/Xbox/GC. Say for instance, I want to use the DVD player and both the DVD player and TV is off. The remote will turn both the TV and the DVD player on and turn the TV to Input 2.

There isn't really much else to talk about. Is it hot sex? You damn right it is. Everything works like a charm. I'm going to send an email concerning the two products I'm having trouble with.

It's a hot item, seriously

dscf11315tt.jpg

dscf11329fr.jpg

dscf11330fa.jpg

yeah icebeezy i snagged one last week after my extra 360 sold on ebay. i like the fact it came with a $30 rebate as well. i love the activities button and how every input can be changed by one button push and then hitting power turns everything off from that activity. my only complaint with the remote is that you have to hold it at the tv for like 10 seconds to make sure every device gets turned on or changed. also the backlighting behind the a,b,x,y buttons sucks i cant see which one is which in the dark. the product is sleek as hell though

Top Bottom