• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like one woman that doesn't seem to like me. Her coworker seems to like me. Ribbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
Yes. It's a small "fast food" pizza place. They work in the kitchen, but it's open so you can see them and they can see outside. First time I met C she came to shake my hand, while B was staring from behind the wall lol.

I don't know. Maybe B is 20 years old with no sequel experience, I'm not sure I like that. They work Sunday too. Maybe I should go there and finally set things straight.

The problem is, they are like 5 women working in there, so everyone can hear me.

Is this a real world problem, or are you trying to figure out which path to take in your H-game?

dokish

Banned
OP....you buying them food...

Has any favors been returned bruh
I never gave the chance, so no. I genuinely care about them and I randomly do similar stuff with people I don't know. Sometimes I'm eating at a restaurant and I just pay for another table.

I don't think it sounds crazy. Crazy it is how individualistic we are all the time.

I don't do this do get anything in return. I worked in the business before and I know how it is to work without any food or anything to drink besides water.

I can spot conversation out of politeness, to build rapport, and the ones who are actually taking an interest in you.

PBY

Banned
I never gave the chance, so no. I genuinely care about them and I randomly do similar stuff with people I don't know. Sometimes I'm eating at a restaurant and I just pay for another table.

I don't think it sounds crazy. Crazy it is how individualistic we are all the time.

I don't do this do get anything in return. I worked in the business before and I know how it is to work without any food or anything to drink besides water.

I can spot conversation out of politeness, to build rapport, and the ones who are actually taking an interest in you.
How can you genuinely care for them? Have you ever hung out in a non-work setting?

dokish

Banned
How can you genuinely care for them? Have you ever hung out in a non-work setting?
Have you ever worked as a dishwasher?
Have you ever seen someone working that looks like their dog just died and a truck rolled over them? Yeah, I share their pain.

PBY

Banned
Have you ever worked as a dishwasher?
Have you ever seen someone working that looks like their dog just died and a truck rolled over them? Yeah, I share their pain.
Hey man- the world needs more kindness, not gonna knock it.

Just realize it's charity and not a really deep friendship from what it sounds like at this point.

Wanace

Haha!

From the write-up it sounds like kebab is the only dodgy meat you'll be supplying to any of them if you want me to be honest mate.

Hahaha.

Buying them food and stuff is nice but you're on the wrong track if you're looking for something more.

Khrno

OP did you notice that from all those girls, the only one that hasn't behaved as a maniac is A?

I think A is the real deal, just forget B, ignore C and go out with A.

361TJe8.gif

Aselith

You don't know her. She is REALLY awkward. Actually that's the reason I took interest on her. She was just staring at nowhere, being so fucking cute. She's not autistic because of me, I like her EXACTLY because she's like that. Her speech is so fast and confusing. Super cute.

You don't either

Bang C and do a really, really good job. She'll talk to B about it.

B will then be interested in you and you can make the sly slide into it.

Or, you could not be a shitbag and go for the girl that actually gives a fuck about you.

jesu

A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3
Baby, you and me girl
A B C

I'd go for A

Every weekend. I roll in just to chat and high five them sometimes. These women work like dogs, so sometimes I buy them coffee and food. Today they thanked me for the coffee and good of last time. Today I got them some Kebab. They literally work from 5pm to 6am.

Edit: they are always bored out of their minds. They love chatting with me.

Do you actually high five them?

Nose Master

Every weekend. I roll in just to chat and high five them sometimes. These women work like dogs, so sometimes I buy them coffee and food. Today they thanked me for the coffee and good of last time. Today I got them some Kebab. They literally work from 5pm to 6am.

Gonna be blunt here, OP. You sound like the creepy guy they're nice to because he gives them free stuff. It sounds more like distancing behavior that B's doing, not being autistic (also, what.) Considering how C is "way into you" cause she maintains eye contact and smiles (at a customer), B's probably being smart here.

Like, fuck, man. You drunkenly hit on one of them via a scribbling on a napkin and the girl ran away and then laughed about it with her friends. In front of you. Unless she followed that up with a "I'd love to", you should probably take a hint.

caesar

Banned
You should mention this is Korea. The 'game' is different here, playing it cool isn't really a thing so something like the napkin thing might actually work.

Giever

Just ask out the girl you like. What's the point in going for the one who seems to like you, but you aren't into?

If it doesn't work out, oh well.

Zombine

Banned
Wait, how do you know if B is your type if you haven't spent any time with her? She could be awful. It sounds more like infatuation and less like an actual connection.

Go for the one that you actually like OP! Good on you for being so generous, not expecting anything back or not trying to be in the spotlight because of it.

CronoShot

Red flags, red flags everywhere.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A, B and C are all tsundere for you. Try and get a harem.

Unbounded

Go for B.

Seriously, it'd be better to ask her out and get rejected than it'd be to constantly wonder "what if". Especially since it sounds like you like her way more.

Is 'A' really relevant enough to this story to warrant occupying the first letter of the alphabet? She got mentioned like once in the first sentence and never again.

Zombine

Banned
I just want to throw this out there as a hypothetical as well:

Is there any chance at all that they just see you as a friend? Like what's the over under on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom