• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love nerds

I've been on a nerds kick lately. do you like nerds? these are the 3 best nerds products IMO

1. nerds ropes

rainbow-rope-product-22.png

these are like the gold standard of candy that other candy should strive to be like. flavor is on point, texture on point, sweet, tart, sour. it's the perfect candy

2. nerds gummy clusters

Nerds-Gummy-Clusters-001.jpg

basically bite sized nerds ropes. what's not to love? ratio of nerd/chewy isn't as good at the ropes, but they're still incredibly solid

3. big chewy nerds

610wErXemQL._SL1000_.jpg

these are great but hard to describe. imagine the hard outer shell of nerds bit it is super soft and chewy on the inside. really love what they're doing here, texture wise. flavor is also great.

do you like nerds? what are you favorite nerds candies.

Is this something like americans dipping their french fries into strawberry milkshakes??
Proud American here. I've never understood this, though... It's fucking gross 😂

I didn't even know this was a thing until I went out on a date with a chick a few years ago. It was the first date... and also the last.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Do you love them enough to shove them in your pee hole?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well at least you didn't used "y'all"

Nothing wrong with Y'all. Been used for soooooo long in the south I won't let some assholes spoil it's phrase(??) because they incorporated it into their vocabulary. Y'all sounds cool AF imo

Last edited:

Mistake

I don't eat too many sweet things anymore, but whenever I have strawberry cheesecake ice cream I might as well be on a lifetime movie :messenger_weary:

Top Bottom