• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love wearing sweatpants and enjoy people staring at my penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdgh

OP please. There's a time and place for everything and a restaurant is not one of them for sweat pants. Not everyone wants to see your junk.
KuGsj.gif

Grym

The solution is simple. Wear some yoga pants in public for 2 weeks straight. This will give you a crash course in being stared at non-stop. After 2 weeks, you can switch back to sweatpants. At this point you will be more than acclimated to the one or two minor stares you get occasionally

meninyogapants_img12.jpg

DopeToast

Banned
Don't wear sweatpants in public, unless you're just running to the drugstore for a pop or something. Don't wear them out to eat.

NightRunner99

Neo Member
I really do not get the negative social stigma of wearing sweatpants in public... i see it all the time and it doesn't make me think any less of people lol...

PJs, maybe yeah, but even then, if its just a grocery store or a fast-casual restaurant, have at it!!

The world would be a better place if everyone prioritized comfort over fear of social acceptance. :p

OP, that old guy was probably genuinely curious what an albino gorilla's junk looked like.

MikeyB

I have this problem with all pants. The answer is don't wear them. Dispel the mystery and nobody will look.

terrisus

I love wearing sweat pants.

I'm able to control what my penis does.
Not an issue.

EDIT: And if it's just a "natural bulge," yeah, your pants are way too tight. What are you wearing, yoga pants?

I think your options are pretty much limited to, in order of preference:

1) Don't wear sweatpants in public, opting instead for more normal clothes that don't highlight your bulge.
2) Wear sweatpants in public and get used to the shape your genitals being on display.
3) Wear baggy sweatpants to hide the shape of your genitals. But then you are wearing baggy sweatpants.
4) Remove your penis and/or testicles so they are not on display when wearing sweatpants in public.

If the staring really bothers you, you have other clothing options. If you don't want to adopt those options, 1) deal with it, 2) continue to be bothered by it.

Eeeh I'd raise 4) over 2.

pringles

Does anybody else run into this issue? I love sweats. I have about 5 pairs. They're comfy, allow for free-movement, they match easily with about anything, easy to get on and off etc..

..that visible bulge doe.

For instance, the other day I was at a restaurant and was heading to my table when I caught some old dude just straight up staring at my junk while he was sitting down, munching on his burrito..

The struggle is real...

same problem man - I work in a really 'laxed office, and can wear whatever - I got some sick ass nike trackpants that I look damn good in with some clean sneakers and I catch co workers staring at my junk ALL the time... still ain't gunna stop though.
Good god guys.. just 'cause there's not a dress code at a restaurant or at your work doesn't mean you should just abandon all dignity.

Also, get sweatpants that aren't too small, wear boxers and stop thinking people who stare at your giving up on life pants are looking at your crotch.

I wear sweatpants at home mostly. if it's 2am and I gotta go to the store, i'm like fuck it and will put on a pair of sweats.

Flintty

I had this very problem last Friday. I went out to pick up daughter from Drama club and decided not to bother putting jeans on. I was wearing my tracksuit bottoms and another parent (female) kept looking at my bulge. I didn't feel too uncomfortable, in fact it was interesting to experience possibly what women feel when men look at their breasts, in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom