• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2011 Thread of reading the OP. Seriously. [Part 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC RaZaR said:
Most games are designed optimally with Nvidia graphics card in mind so most games will have less issues with Nvidia. ATI is still great in my opinion. I love my 6950. It's really down to personal preference. Somesay they had problems with ATI and went Green. The same is said for Nvidia where they've gone Red.

Prelithe said:
From what I've remember ages ago, the 6950 is marginally faster, but the 560 is quieter, uses less power and generates less heat. I have a 560 and I love it. I pair it with an Antec P182 and its whisper quiet. I say go for a OCed 560.

I basically just want single monitor gaming at 1080p. I have an AMD card right now and I like it a lot, but the 560 Ti seems like it is also good for gaming. I just can't choose lol.

msv

Prelithe said:
From what I've remember ages ago, the 6950 is marginally faster, but the 560 is quieter, uses less power and generates less heat. I have a 560 and I love it. I pair it with an Antec P182 and its whisper quiet. I say go for a OCed 560.
Dunno where you're getting that info, but from the reviews I've seen the 560 Ti draws more power.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/radeon-hd-6950-1gb-vs-geforce-gtx-560-ti-review/4
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1533/17/

From there it follows that the same cooler would cool better on the one using less power.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
brotkasten said:
Damn, forgot to post the cfg, sorry.

I'm currently using a Q6600 @ 3.6 GHz with 4 GB RAM and an unlocked 6950 2GB.

After three years, I think, I just feel like upgrading my CPU. Also, I'm sure it's holding my performance back quite a bit, compared to the SB CPUs.

The only decision I'd have to make now is i5 with just 4 cores or an i7 with SMT.
I know SMT can't replace real cores, but it kinda makes me feel better having it, when I keep my CPU for the next three years. How much BS would that be?
for reference, i upgraded from a Q6600 at 3.0ghz and am now running a 2500K at 4.3ghz. my After Effects renders on the new system are ~4x faster, and i've seen frame rate improvements in all games, even on a GTX 460 at 1080p.

i'm not sure you'll notice the loss of hyperthreading at all. i certainly haven't in the last 9 or so months i've had this system.

Yami

Hm, my bad for haphazardly slapping any old ddr-3 RAM that appeared to be under 'this is what people bought with this mobo' into the cart.

I'll just drop it down to 1.55V, if it causes any problems at 1.65V, but chatter on the internet says it should be 'okay-ish'.

Tomorrow is the only day I can build it for my dad anyway, so not much chance of swapping it for some new RAM unless I want to pop down to PC World... *shudder*.

n0n44m said:
you don't unless you have a soundcard that supports Dolby Digital Live

(long story short, DD is a compressed format which movie studios put on a DVD, because games have dynamic soundtracks they need to be compressed on the fly and Dolby Digital Live is the only way to do that. PS3/x360 have similar techniques built in, most PC hardware doesn't support it because only a fraction of PC users use optical and there are license costs involved)

are you using optical or HDMI? In the first case such a card is nice, with HDMI the 7.1 uncompressed your Nvidia/AMD card put out is better anyway
I am using an optical cable running to my receiver. Thank you for your reply, and it makes sense now.

MC RaZaR

Neo Member
Firestorm said:
I'm looking to put together a video editing computer for my dad. Does anyone have some good recommendations on motherboards for that setup? Video card isn't important right?

I believe the CPU and the video card are the important components for video editing. Maybe someone else can clarify.

JJBro One

I plan on maxing out battlefield 3 and having it locked on 60fps. U think dual 560TI's will do the job? I planned on getting dual 580's.

JJBro One said:
I plan on maxing out battlefield 3 and having it locked on 60fps. U think dual 560TI's will do the job? I planned on getting dual 580's.

If they only have 1 GB VRAM, then no. I'd suggest waiting 1-2 months for the new AMD/Nvidia cards (whoever comes out first) and getting one single, awesome card with 2+ GB of VRAM that can outperform GTX 570/580's in SLI.

In the mean-time, grab a 560Ti 448 core edition or a 6950 2 GB and enjoy the game at max settings with very smooth 50-60+ FPS.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30692838&postcount=12040
·feist· said:
IDZTD.png
MfpqZ.png

AMD Radeon HD 7000 Southern Islands 28nm
  HD 7990 New Zealand GCN
  HD 7970 Tahiti XT GCN 1000MHz 32CUs 2048ALUs 128TMUs 64ROPs 256bit XDR2 8.0Gbps 256GB/s 2GB 190W HP
  HD 7950 Tahiti Pro GCN 900MHz 30CUs 1920ALUs 120TMUs 64ROPs 256bit XDR2 7.2Gbps 230GB/s 2GB 150W HP
  HD 7870 Thames XT VLIW4 950MHz 24SIMDs 1536ALUs 96TMUs 32ROPs 256bit GDDR5 5.8Gbps 186GB/s 2GB 120W HPL
  HD 7850 Thames Pro VLIW4 850MHz 22SIMDs 1408ALUs 88TMUs 32ROPs 256bit GDDR5 5.2Gbps 166GB/s 2GB 90W HPL
  HD 7670 Lombok XT VLIW4 900MHz 12SIMDs 768ALUs 48TMUs 16ROPs 128bit GDDR5 5.0Gbps 80GB/s 1GB 60W HPL
  HD 7570 Lombok Pro VLIW4 750MHz 12SIMDs 768ALUs 48TMUs 16ROPs 128bit GDDR5 4.0Gbps 64GB/s 1GB 50W HPL

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31772585&postcount=848
·feist· said:
AMD Fusion 11 Taipei:7th Annual Technical Forum&Exhibition
http://www.4gamer.net/games/135/G013536/20111006083/

X3jNR.jpg
vfLpF.jpg

13-page PDF on Liquid Chamber tech:

‘Liquid Chamber’ Heat Sinks
Jesse Kim – Vapro, Inc.
http://sites.amd.com/us/Documents/TFE2011_017VAP.pdf

Z7nKJ.png

http://www.vaproinc.com/index.htm

VaPro Liquid Chamber Demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO3iw1DATa4
Demo: Coated Half Boils Much Earlier

cdyhybrid

Alright GAF, was planning to eventually upgrade at some uncertain point in the future, but the urge to play Skyrim is forcing my hand.

Basic Desktop Questions:
Your Current Specs:

rc8x79.jpg

(yes, I know...same machine I've had since freshman year in college)

Budget: Looking to keep it below 800 USD if possible, ideally closer to 500ish because I would like to have some money leftover for some other items if possible, in this order:

-Windows 7 (99% mandatory, I figure this would be the time to upgrade and I don't even know where my XP disc is anymore)
-24" monitor
-speaker set w/ sub

The monitor and especially the speakers would likely have to wait until I found a new job or for a few months after buying the machine, and that's fine.

Main Use: Gaming, general use

Monitor Resolution: The max on my current monitor is 1280x1024, which is where I would like to play my games (until I get get a new monitor and play at a higher res). I would like to upgrade in the future, but this purchase will likely wipe out what little spending money I have for a while. Would eventually like to upgrade to a 24" monitor, but I'm unsure when that will be since I am unsure of when I'll be able to find a better job.

List SPECIFIC games that you MUST be able to play: Skyrim would likely be the most taxing, but I'll also be playing DotA2 and SC2 for sure (and I play SC2 on low settings anyway).

Are you reusing any parts?: Just my monitor and mouse/keyboard. I don't think I have anything worth reusing, and I'd like a new case anyway.

When will you build?: Another uncertain answer. I would like it within the next month or two (if not sooner, if the money situation works out or I can get some good deals on Black Friday), but I might be patient enough to wait a little longer (another month or two on top) if I could save a good chunk of cash or get a solid upgrade for a similar price. I really, really, really want to play Skyrim right now, reading the OT has me chomping at the bit, but my finances and my awful machine are holding me back from diving in immediately.

Will you be overclocking?: No. I'm not familiar with the whole process at all (never built a computer before and I know zilch about the hardware scene), and I don't feel the need to run my games on mega-ultra-melt-your-face settings - I just want them to look good enough that it doesn't distract me (and I don't stress graphics really, so it wouldn't take much - I figure right around "High" settings on Skyrim, not "Ultra" would be fine if possible).

I was looking at the "Standard" build in Hazaro's spreadsheet, how would that rig work out for Skyrim? Decided to focus on that one as opposed to "Budget" because it sounds like I'd be getting an all-around significantly better value for only $100 more.

cdyhybrid said:
I was looking at the "Standard" build in Hazaro's spreadsheet, how would that rig work out for Skyrim?

I'd approximate that at Ultra, 4xAA, 16xAF @1080p, it'll run Skyrim at around 35FPS on average.

cdyhybrid

Wolf Akela said:
I'd approximate that at Ultra, 4xAA, 16xAF @1080p, it'll run Skyrim at around 35FPS on average.

What would the "Budget" machine approximate to? Do you think it would be worth the extra money spent to get the "Standard" machine?

Since I'm not upgrading my pc until next year (around the time the new Nvidia cards are out) I want to overclock my current setup since I have never tried it before.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 2.80 GHz

GPU: ATI 4850 (512 MB memory) Memory Clock @ 990 MHz

I don't want anything too crazy but I want to see a noticeable upgrade in speed and overall performance.

What's the best way to go about doing it and how ?

Edit: I guess I should include this as well

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3

Velion

TheThunder said:
Since I'm not upgrading my pc until next year (around the time the new Nvidia cards are out) I want to overclock my current setup since I have never tried it before.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 2.80 GHz

GPU: ATI 4850 (512 MB memory) Memory Clock @ 990 MHz

I don't want anything too crazy but I want to see a noticeable upgrade in speed and overall performance.

What's the best way to go about doing it and how ?

Edit: I guess I should include this as well

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3
There's ways you can Unlock that x3 to x4.
Whats your PSU and RAM?

Cause if you have 4GB of RAM and a Decent PSU go with a gtx560ti / HD 6950.

Cause there's not much you can do with that GPU.

mkenyon

Banned
cdyhybrid said:
What would the "Budget" machine approximate to? Do you think it would be worth the extra money spent to get the "Standard" machine?
Yeah, it's worth it. However, HDD prices right now are through the roof with the floods in Thailand shutting down Western Digital's factory. It'll be a bit more. Also, noticed the UW avatar. If you are totally uncomfortable building, I offer my services for free to anyone in the Pac NW, could get you overclocked as well. I'm near Oly.

mkenyon

Banned
zedge said:
$100-150.

What's the best bang for buck video cards in that price range?

Buddy looking to update.
6850 or 6870, depending on deals. You might be able to get something better like a 6950 or 560Ti through local craigslist or ebay if you are comfortable with that.

clav

mkenyon said:
Yeah, they're the same kits. Also, the heatspreaders actually don't do very much. They became the rage in DDR2 days because DDR2 ran pretty hot. DDR3 does not, and more importantly, you don't overclock RAM with sandybridge. Older chipsets required a combination of BUS and Multiplier to get a good OC, so you had to have pretty nice RAM to get a solid OC.

I bought the Arc Mini, and it's incredible. Certainly the way to go if you want to watercool or consider the H100. Moves more air than any mATX case out there with a total of 6 120mm fans and 1 140mm fan.

http://i.imgur.com/I5mvm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Zhyfi.jpg

In stock form:
http://d2vcblkey4a3r8.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Fractal-Design-Arc-Mini-front.jpg

Other SFF darlings of the OC crowd: Lian Li V600, Lian Li A04, Lian Li V354, Silverstone TJ08E, Silverstone FT-03.
Thanks.

The Lian Li V354 looks like a winner although it sports a high price tag.

Teetris said:
I have a Lian-Li in my apartment, however it's no SFF. Like it very much, if the smaller sizes are of the same quality I'd definitely get one
Do you plan on reusing that case for a future build?

I've been seeing a trend that people just replace the internals if they have decent cases.

cdyhybrid

mkenyon said:
Yeah, it's worth it. However, HDD prices right now are through the roof with the floods in Thailand shutting down Western Digital's factory. It'll be a bit more. Also, noticed the UW avatar. If you are totally uncomfortable building, I offer my services for free to anyone in the Pac NW, could get you overclocked as well. I'm near Oly.

I'd like to try and build it myself, but we'll see what happens when the actual parts get here :p I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

mkenyon

Banned
claviertekky said:
I've been seeing a trend that people just replace the internals if they have decent cases.
Yep, that's what happens when you get a well built case. The V354 is worth every penny, and certainly not overly expensive. They're only around $130 on the egg iirc.

mkenyon said:
6850 or 6870, depending on deals. You might be able to get something better like a 6950 or 560Ti through local craigslist or ebay if you are comfortable with that.

Wouldnt the 460 GTX 1gig (non SE) sit right in the middle performance/price wise as well? Or would it be better advised to just spend a few more bucks on a 6870?

Velion said:
There's ways you can Unlock that x3 to x4.
Whats your PSU and RAM?

Cause if you have 4GB of RAM and a Decent PSU go with a gtx560ti / HD 6950.

Cause there's not much you can do with that GPU.

RAM is 4GB(DDR2) and PSU is 700-800 Watts (I forgot which)

but like I said I'm not looking to upgrade right now, I just wanna see if I can overclock my current setup a notch, but you're saying my GPU can't go any higher ?

Terproerg

ok so i just installed a new cpu into my system. Applied thermal paste. hooked up all the fans and stuff. But hardwaremontior and asrocks montior both say at stock the cpu is at 52C....wtf

Im running a corsair h60 with 2 fans. the sensor on the cpu seems broke anyways since it reads 0c and then sometimes 90c ect. Its a phenom x4 955 revision c2. Any help would be great. Its hard for me to keep trouble shooting though when ive done all that i know. Reset cmos and everything. Re applied paste/ redid fan arrangement as well.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Terproerg said:
ok so i just installed a new cpu into my system. Applied thermal paste. hooked up all the fans and stuff. But hardwaremontior and asrocks montior both say at stock the cpu is at 52C....wtf

Im running a corsair h60 with 2 fans. the sensor on the cpu seems broke anyways since it reads 0c and then sometimes 90c ect. Its a phenom x4 955 revision c2. Any help would be great. Its hard for me to keep trouble shooting though when ive done all that i know. Reset cmos and everything. Re applied paste/ redid fan arrangement as well.

Use another monitor

Coretemp or realtemp

Thinking of using this, and building the PC out of it. I'm not exactly tech-savvy, but what's the difference between that and the 1000 dollar wishlist thing? I know it's better, but which should I go for? Sorry if this was already answered...

Ledsen

So how important is VRAM? I just bought a system with an i5 2500k, 8 GB RAM and a GTX 560Ti 1 GB. Is the 1 GB going to hinder my gaming performance? I'll be gaming at no more than 1080p.

mkenyon

Banned
Chef Cat said:
Thinking of using this, and building the PC out of it. I'm not exactly tech-savvy, but what's the difference between that and the 1000 dollar wishlist thing? I know it's better, but which should I go for? Sorry if this was already answered...
You get a better CPU that has 4 cores instead of 2 and a much better performing GPU. In addition to that, you get a motherboard that allows you to get more performance out of your CPU.

You should note that HDD prices have literally tripled recently due to WD factories being under water. Also, you have two cases listed in your build.

Ledsen said:
So how important is VRAM? I just bought a system with an i5 2500k, 8 GB RAM and a GTX 560Ti 1 GB. Is the 1 GB going to hinder my gaming performance? I'll be gaming at no more than 1080p.
It's important for higher resolutions, or 3D gaming. Some games will take advantage of more VRAM, but I certainly don't feel hindered @ 1080p with my 560Ti's.

scogoth

Ledsen said:

Only thing right now that uses more than 1GB at 1080p is battlefield 3 on Ultra settings and the visual difference between high and ultra is minimal.

What's a good speaker set? I know that's a little vague. I am going for the performance build (2500K cpu, etc.), and am considering a 24" monitor.

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
I've had this setup since January and lately i've been getting this random BSODs (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) that annoy the fuck out of me; so i run some Memtest86+ to look for RAM problems (mobo is an Asus P8P67 rev 1.0)

I got this with DRAM latencies set to AUTO in the BIOS.

THicv.jpg

This after setting the timings manually and unplugging/plugging the modules.

U6ZrZ.jpg

As you can see i got no errors in the second run. But theres this other thing that bugs me. It says PC3-8500 when it should read PC3-12800

XgQLP.png

Also, even when setting the BIOS to 1.65V GPU-Z reads the voltage as 1.5V

7i9Ij.png
IywPq.png

Should i RMA them? I'm stressing the build with Prime95 trying to get more BSODs with my current settings. Any help is appreciated.

gokieks

The SPD tab in CPU-Z is only listing what the SPD settings are programmed in the memory, not what it's running at - which CPU-Z doesn't actually show anywhere. HWMonitor does though, I believe.

It looks like that RAM is from the earlier era of DDR3 and needs the extra voltage to reach 800MHz, as all the SPD settings are for lower frequencies. Ideally you should try to get some RAM that can run at 1.5V for DDR3 1600 speeds for Sandy Bridge, but 1.65V *should* be relatively safe (though you probably want to check to make sure the system doesn't overvolt it). You'll just have to manually set the DRAM timings/voltages in BIOS (which, honestly, you should probably be doing even if the SPD settings were correct).

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
mkenyon said:
That's 1.65V RAM running at 1.5V. That's why you are blue screening.

I've set the voltages to 1.65V in the BIOS but CPU-Z shows 1.5V despite of this.

From Googling i've learned that is ok for 12800 DRAM to show as 8500f so no worries about that.

Prime95 for 40mins and no BSODs for now. Thanks for the answers! ;)

going for my first sli rig build soon:

i5 2500k
2 Gtx 570 OC 1280
8 gig ripjaw ddr3 7-7-7-21
msi z68A-GD65 G3 mobo
Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX
LITE-ON 22X DVD Burner with LightScribe
640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

my questions lie in psu and SSD choices..

now I was looking at this for psu

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371050

is that overkill for the 570 sli I realize both cards need 330w Im not that bad at math-but I hear having more watts is preferable.. IDK

and for SSD: are they worth it-as a viable internal extra drive to flash load games-thats what i would use it for-but is it really worth it?

any help would be appreciated!

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
gokieks said:
As I said, CPU-Z doesn't show actual DRAM voltage. Download HWMonitor and you should see that it's actually running at 1.65V (or thereabouts).

UVb6Y.png

I must be blind, i dont see DRAM voltage.

PS: Yes, that's the stock cooler :'(

mkenyon

Banned
Alcoholikaust said:
going for my first sli rig build soon:

i5 2500k
2 Gtx 570 OC 1280
8 gig ripjaw ddr3 7-7-7-21
msi z68A-GD65 G3 mobo
Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX
LITE-ON 22X DVD Burner with LightScribe
640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

my questions lie in psu and SSD choices..

now I was looking at this for psu

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371050

is that overkill for the 570 sli I realize both cards need 330w Im not that bad at math-but I hear having more watts is preferable.. IDK

and for SSD: are they worth it-as a viable internal extra drive to flash load games-thats what i would use it for-but is it really worth it?

any help would be appreciated!

The SSD's are best for operating system and basic applications. Makes the entire experience much better. Whether or not reduced load times for games is hugely important to you would answer whether or not it's worth it for a games drive. Very personal choice.

Might I suggest a case swap though? Take a look at a few of these, which are all more feature rich with a better build quality:

Corsair 600T, Fractal Arc Midi, Coolermaster 690II Advanced, Coolermaster HAF 932/X, Corsair 650D, Corsair 500R.

Also, yes, that PSU is overkill. I run SLI 560Tis and a 5.0ghz 2500K on a Seasonic 750W Gold PSU.

Just ordered my new PC.

3930K w/ Corsair H100 Cooler
GB X79-UD5
Corsair Force GT SATAIII SSD

Replacing

i7-860 @3.5Ghz (can run up to 4Ghz w/ HT Disabled) on Corsair H50 Cooler
GB P55A-UD5

To go with my current gear:

HIS 6990 + XFX 6970 TRIFIRE
16Gb Corsair 1600 Dominator DDR3
G.Skill Falcon 2 SATAII SSD (will become my games install directory)
5x 2TB WD Caviar Green HD
LG HDDVD Bluray Combo Drive
Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1
Corsair AX-850 PSU
Corsair 700D Case
iMac 27" Monitor
Logitech G19 Keyboard
Logitech G13 Keypad
Logitech 518 Mouse
Logitech G930 Wireless Headset
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Thrustmaster Hotas X Flight Controller

Any AusGAFFER's wanting a bit of a bargain on my old parts (CPU, Mobo and Cooler) I'm going to be selling them for a pretty good price, and they are the perfect parts for a bargain gaming setup as they run everything at max at 2560x1440 as it is at the moment (except for a few games) with my current graphics cards - they will be more than enough to play things at 1920x1080. I'm just a tinkerer and an enthusiast and I like to have the best of the best, in the sections of BF3 where it runs OVER 60fps it's just glorious and I will do anything to have that all the time (plus I need the computing power for all of the other multimedia that I do). Yes I realise that I have a completely over-kill system, but some people like to modify up their cars, me I like to build computers and I love my baby ;)

Oh boy, it feels good man to see her finally coming together with all the BEST parts (or there close too), no skimping anywhere any more. I mean I could have purchased the 3960K but that's just overkill and when I overclock the 3930 it will be faster than a 60 anyhow, and I'm going for 5Ghz.

I will come back with lots of performance benchmarks for everyone to see what kind of improvement I get from one setup to the other. It will be interesting to see whether the 16x PCIe gives me much, and also how much this processor gives me over the i7-860 @ 3.5Ghz

mkenyon said:
The SSD's are best for operating system and basic applications. Makes the entire experience much better. Whether or not reduced load times for games is hugely important to you would answer whether or not it's worth it for a games drive. Very personal choice.

Might I suggest a case swap though? Take a look at a few of these, which are all more feature rich with a better build quality:

Corsair 600T, Fractal Arc Midi, Coolermaster 690II Advanced, Coolermaster HAF 932/X, Corsair 650D, Corsair 500R.

Also, yes, that PSU is overkill. I run SLI 560Tis and a 5.0ghz 2500K on a Seasonic 750W Gold PSU.

In regards to the case, I've got the Coolermaster 690II and I love it. Can definitely vouch for that case. Very roomy (without being a huge full tower), great air flow even with the stock fans, good cable management, and easy assembly. Looks pretty nice, too. Great deal for the price, I would definitely recommend looking into it as a possibility.

mkenyon

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:
Just ordered my new PC.

3930K w/ Corsair H100 Cooler
GB X79-UD5
Corsair Force GT SATAIII SSD

Replacing

i7-860 @3.5Ghz (can run up to 4Ghz w/ HT Disabled) on Corsair H50 Cooler
GB P55A-UD5

What? No custom loop? WEAK. You've already got the case for it. Just sayin'.

Just kidding. Cool build man. Should last a good long while. If you're a strategy fan, you *must* try out Civ V on that rig. Would love to see how it runs turn ~400 or so.

gokieks

SuperÑ said:
http://i.imgur.com/UVb6Y.png

I must be blind, i dont see DRAM voltage.

PS: Yes, that's the stock cooler :'(

Hrm, I guess it doesn't show it then - what info is shown in HWMonitor depends on the motherboard/chipset and sensors. I haven't actually used it in a very long time, so I guess maybe motherboards for CPUs with integrated memory controllers wouldn't show it. I really don't know what other programs report DRAM voltage (it's not something that you really have to pay attention to in most cases), but if you set it at 1.65V in BIOS, it should be fine. You can try lowering it a bit and see if it runs stable at slightly lower voltage if you're extra paranoid, but it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom