• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2017 The Ryzing of Kaby Lake and NVMwhee!

hitgirl

Anyone know how I might get rid of these phantom USB drives that show up on my computer for some reason? I got an extra Evo 850 during the amazon sale and installing it , but dont want to give it drive # F because I've got two random USB drives taking the next two..

edit nvm got it

Fuck man, whys getting a monitor such a pain.

I've been reading bad things about this monitor and now hearing I need an IPS monitor and 144hz.

Ahhhh!

Make sure you get a FreeSync or GSync monitor (depending on your GPU)! Might want to just go for 4K while you're at it. And of course 1ms response time.

Make sure you get a FreeSync or GSync monitor (depending on your GPU)! Might want to just go for 4K while you're at it. And of course 1ms response time.

I'mma go jump into the ocean.

I WANT to spend like $350.

I'm pretty sure I want 27/28".
I DON'T want 4k.
I'd like a IPS-like monitor, because I am an artist and colors matter.
144HZ would be nice since I have a 1080ti.
I'd like it to be UQ/WQHD for denser pixel ratio.
Egregious light-bleed is not great.

Sweet lawd save me.

Hello,

I just built my first PC but I'm using an older graphics card. I don't really know much about anything, but I am having issues with vertical syncing when watching videos. My graphics card is an Nvidia GTX 650. I went to the Nvidia website and downloaded their GeForce Experience application. Is this what I want? This seems really game-by-game oriented.

What should I do to fix this vertical syncing problem?

I'm running Windows 7, by the way.

Not Nvidia experience, but nvidia control panel. I think you can find in in win 7 in: Control panel > Appearance and Personalization

Once you open nvidia control go to "Manage 3d settings" and there you should find vsync settings, global and for individual programs.

egruntz

shelaughz
I'mma go jump into the ocean.

I WANT to spend like $350.

I'm pretty sure I want 27/28".
I DON'T want 4k.
I'd like a IPS-like monitor, because I am an artist and colors matter.
144HZ would be nice since I have a 1080ti.
I'd like it to be UQ/WQHD for denser pixel ratio.
Egregious light-bleed is not great.

Sweet lawd save me.

I've been in your boat. Spent the majority of my PC parts selection doing research on the best monitors out there.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell...6dg/apd/210-agjr/monitors-monitor-accessories

After multiple reviews/articles/comments/etc., I decided on this.

Colors of IPS panel (you have to tweak color settings though, out-of-box color settings will appear underwhelming but the colors really can pop with the right tweaks)
Professional look
High quality build
27 Inch Size
QHD - 2560 X 1440 Resolution
Nvidia GSYNC
144 hz Refresh Rate
1 ms Response Time
TN Panel
DisplayPort and HDMI Connectors
Matte Coated Screen
VESA 100 x 100 Mount
HDMI and DisplayPort Cables Included
3 Year Warranty with Advanced Exchange from Dell
etc. etc. etc.

Hope this helps. Best Buy just had it on sale @ $450 so I nabbed one.

EDIT:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-2...ffcode=pg199051&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

Sale is still going on apparently. Get it while you can. *shrug*

G.Newell

So I've been having an issue with my pc for the past month where it keeps cycling powering on/off for 5-10mins before actually booting up.
I've cleaned out my pc and reseated everything but it hasn't helped.

I also noticed that when on and especially in games my cpu was getting excessively hot so I checked the temps and they seemed way above normal. I noticed my stock voltage was sitting at 1.39 which seemed a lot higher than other people have for my cpu (4790k) so looked to bring it down to 1.2 which others people had theirs at. I lastly noticed I had never updated my bios for my motherboard so set about doing that but after it completed updating and restarted it carried on doing the power cycling and now won't boot up at all and no peripherals light up.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

So I've been having an issue with my pc for the past month where it keeps cycling powering on/off for 5-10mins before actually booting up.
I've cleaned out my pc and reseated everything but it hasn't helped.

I also noticed that when on and especially in games my cpu was getting excessively hot so I checked the temps and they seemed way above normal. I noticed my stock voltage was sitting at 1.39 which seemed a lot higher than other people have for my cpu (4790k) so looked to bring it down to 1.2 which others people had theirs at. I lastly noticed I had never updated my bios for my motherboard so set about doing that but after it completed updating and restarted it carried on doing the power cycling and now won't boot up at all and no peripherals light up.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

Clear the CMOS?

Renekton

What I did was YT my parts on how to put it together then just YT a standard guide to put everything together. It's really not that hard, just a ton of stuff to do especially if you order parts that are annoying to put together in the first place. If I can put together a PC anybody can.
The CPU cooler part including thermal paste tripped me up, plus the panic when motherboard doesn't post.

I've been in your boat. Spent the majority of my PC parts selection doing research on the best monitors out there.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell...6dg/apd/210-agjr/monitors-monitor-accessories

After multiple reviews/articles/comments/etc., I decided on this.

Colors of IPS panel (you have to tweak color settings though, out-of-box color settings will appear underwhelming but the colors really can pop with the right tweaks)
Professional look
High quality build
27 Inch Size
QHD - 2560 X 1440 Resolution
Nvidia GSYNC
144 hz Refresh Rate
1 ms Response Time
TN Panel
DisplayPort and HDMI Connectors
Matte Coated Screen
VESA 100 x 100 Mount
HDMI and DisplayPort Cables Included
3 Year Warranty with Advanced Exchange from Dell
etc. etc. etc.

Hope this helps. Best Buy just had it on sale @ $450 so I nabbed one.

EDIT:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-2...ffcode=pg199051&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

Sale is still going on apparently. Get it while you can. *shrug*

Damn. That all sounds pretty perfect... screw it. I'm just going to do this I think.

Thanks man! Appreciate it.

EDIT: Just did it! So nobody talk about any other monitors now thanks.

So hopefully this works out... thanks man!

Gojeran

First water cooled loop ever is currently bleeding air from the system. No leaks detected thus far. I'll let it continue to run over night and if it's good before I go to work I'll finish the build tomorrow. I was pretty nervous putting the loop together and flipping the switch.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
So is coffeelake out now?

Do all 300 boards have built in wifi?

Not sure if I should hold onto my 6700K or go for a 8700K. Play at 1080/1440p 60fps and my next step will be 2160p 60fps. Not interested in higher framerates. I ain't going down that rabbit hole.

Renekton

Not sure if I should hold onto my 6700K or go for a 8700K. Play at 1080/1440p 60fps and my next step will be 2160p 60fps. Not interested in higher framerates. I ain't going down that rabbit hole.
Only the mobile parts. For desktops, Intel showed nothing but a box pic. No release date, save for a "10.2017" easter egg on an Intel employee's cup.

You have talked about the 6700K->8700K conundrum three to four times now haha XD

Killcaustic68

Neo Member
Nvidia is once again giving Destiny 2 codes. For anyone who, like me, purchased a 1080 or 1080Ti in the past couple of months when no game codes were being given out be sure to contact customer support of whatever vendor you went through. Newegg just gave me a code after I contacted them about it and I bought my 1080Ti on 7/30.

tried to get it with newegg last night and they wouldn't give me one :/

cheezcake

Would appreciate a sanity check on my planned build before I spend a stupid amount of money on it friends

Case: NZXT S340 Matte Black
Mobo: ASRock X370 Taichi AM4 ATX
CPU: Ryzen 1700
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition
RAM: G.Skill 2x8GB 3200MHZ (F4-3200C14D-16GTZR)
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
PSU: Corsair RM650x 650W

Would appreciate a sanity check on my planned build before I spend a stupid amount of money on it friends

Case: NZXT S340 Matte Black
Mobo: ASRock X370 Taichi AM4 ATX
CPU: Ryzen 1700
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition
RAM: G.Skill 2x8GB 3200MHZ (F4-3200C14D-16GTZR)
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
PSU: Corsair RM650x 650W

Do you have a HDD at all or just using that 1TB SSD? If you're spending that much on a PC, I highly recommend you get at least a $50 1TB HDD for some extra storage.

Also, do you plan to overclock the 1700, and if so, how high are you aiming? If you plan to go above 3.7 GHz, I'd recommend an aftermarket cooler.

cheezcake

Do you have a HDD at all or just using that 1TB SSD? If you're spending that much on a PC, I highly recommend you get at least a $50 1TB HDD for some extra storage.

Also, do you plan to overclock the 1700, and if so, how high are you aiming? If you plan to go above 3.7 GHz, I'd recommend an aftermarket cooler.

I've got a 6TB external I was planning on just plugging in, it's already got all my media on it. Then putting in a sizeable internal down the line, probably when I up the RAM to 32GB.

Hmm I was going to OC, any recommendations for an aftermarket cooler?

I've got a 6TB external I was planning on just plugging in, it's already got all my media on it. Then putting in a sizeable internal down the line, probably when I up the RAM to 32GB.

Hmm I was going to OC, any recommendations for an aftermarket cooler?

I mean, the stock cooler should be fine up to 3.7 GHz for your overclock. Maybe even 3.8 GHz. If you aren't in a rush, you can go with the stock cooler and do some overclocking/monitor temps and make sure things look good, assuming you won't go above 3.8 GHz. If you try to go for 3.9 or 4.0 (and assuming your CPU can manage those clocks) you'll need an aftermarket cooler.

Personally, I recommend air coolers for most people rather than AIO liquid coolers, as liquid coolers a a tiny bit more complicated and aren't necessarily better than a good air cooler.

The be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, the Noctua NH-D15, and the Cryorig R1 Ultimate should all be high-end air coolers that will handle a high Ryzen 1700 overclock. Please take a look at some reviews and also double-check that they can fit inside your case. If they're too large, I believe all those companies (but definitely Noctua) make some slimmer coolers that should still be good enough.

cheezcake

I mean, the stock cooler should be fine up to 3.7 GHz for your overclock. Maybe even 3.8 GHz. If you aren't in a rush, you can go with the stock cooler and do some overclocking/monitor temps and make sure things look good, assuming you won't go above 3.8 GHz. If you try to go for 3.9 or 4.0 (and assuming your CPU can manage those clocks) you'll need an aftermarket cooler.

Personally, I recommend air coolers for most people rather than AIO liquid coolers, as liquid coolers a a tiny bit more complicated and aren't necessarily better than a good air cooler.

The be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, the Noctua NH-D15, and the Cryorig R1 Ultimate should all be high-end air coolers that will handle a high Ryzen 1700 overclock. Please take a look at some reviews and also double-check that they can fit inside your case. If they're too large, I believe all those companies (but definitely Noctua) make some slimmer coolers that should still be good enough.

Ah if 4 is basically a hard limit then I think 3.7-3.8 should be plenty fine for my OC. Cheers for the info, appreciate it!

reKon

Banned
I may pursue a small project and build a tiny desktop for my mom rather than spending money on an iPad Pro that I would likely barely use.

Got an extra 256GB SSD, 22 inch monitor, and wireless keyboard ready to go which I don't use anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts a small blazing fast system I can put together for $300ish? Don't need GPU. I have to 8GB of RAM in there minimum and for it to be a cool and smallest possible desktop that I'd still straightforward to build. I was told to avoid Intel NUC.

F!ReW!Re

Hi guys,

Gonna be pulling the trigger on this next month;
KpuKneN.jpg
Anything I should think about or change?
Micro ATX big enough to allow for the Noctua fan in combination with GPU/Mem?

accx

Y'all, i just got a bigger drive and i'm relocating everything from my two old drives.
Should i just do a 1:1 copy with something like totalcmd or is there a better solution/software?
I'm trying to minimize corrupted and missing files. I tried a disk copy/cloning/ghosting but it just fubared the partition table and locked out some of the storage. Besides, the old drive is still on MBR and i'm going GPT on the new one.

Doing a simple ctrl+c - ctrl+v copy has resulted before in missing files, and i'm trying to avoid that. Both of the drives are waaay overdue to be replaced and they contain a large number of small files (backed up music and photos mostly).

So if you have any tips on migrating i'd appreciate it.

Renekton

Hi guys,

Gonna be pulling the trigger on this next month;

Anything I should think about or change?
Micro ATX big enough to allow for the Noctua fan in combination with GPU/Mem?
That's... an interesting combination.

ITX-capable cooler
mATX motherboard
ATX case

Thorgal

How big do we expect the jump to be from the 900 series to Volta?

I currently have a MSI 980 ti 6gb.

Anyone?

Looking to upgrade when they are out but anyone know how big the jump will be from 900series to Volta?

Tensketch

UK PCGAF, I need a bit of advice. I'm with BT Broadband and the homehub wifi has really been letting me down in my flat. I'm 2 rooms away with the doors shut and my connection divebombs any time I take a voice or video call (which is essential for when I'm not working in the office) and it's getting ridiculous.

Can somebody recommend me a sensibly priced (happy to pay over £50 but I don't want to go close to £100+) ADSL modem router that has decent, stable wifi and connection quality? I'm not looking to stay in this flat forever so when I eventually move into a house I'd like it to cover that too.

Thanks!

kuYuri

Only the mobile parts. For desktops, Intel showed nothing but a box pic. No release date, save for a "10.2017" easter egg on an Intel employee's cup.

You have talked about the 6700K->8700K conundrum three to four times now haha XD

Lol, seriously, we've been over this already just mere pages ago.

Don't upgrade to Coffee Lake if your ultimate goal is 4K. Save that money for a better GPU instead, which is what's really going to matter for 4K/60fps. Your current CPU is more than good enough.

Nightz

So I currently have a 970 and am using it with two 1080p monitors. I'm looking to upgrade to 1440p monitors (one being the Dell Gsync). Would a 1080 be sufficient or should I move up to a 1080ti?

I have just seen the Ni No Kuni II system requirements for the CPU it goes like this :

Minimum - i5 4460

Recommended - i7 3770

Is it safe to assume that my i5 3570k overclocked at 4.2ghz will be just fine?

froliq

So I currently have a 970 and am using it with two 1080p monitors. I'm looking to upgrade to 1440p monitors (one being the Dell Gsync). Would a 1080 be sufficient or should I move up to a 1080ti?

I've recently done the same upgrade and chose the 1080ti. If you want to aim for 144fps gaming with the highest graphic settings then you'll really want the 1080ti.

I may pursue a small project and build a tiny desktop for my mom rather than spending money on an iPad Pro that I would likely barely use.

Got an extra 256GB SSD, 22 inch monitor, and wireless keyboard ready to go which I don't use anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts a small blazing fast system I can put together for $300ish? Don't need GPU. I have to 8GB of RAM in there minimum and for it to be a cool and smallest possible desktop that I'd still straightforward to build. I was told to avoid Intel NUC.

Something like this? Remove the SSD of course and you can probably remove the DVD drive. This is a potential build I'm putting together for a friend's office build. Has WiFi built-in to the mobo which I think is handy. You also should be able to mod the case fairly easily to fit a full ATX power supply instead of the smaller SFX which would give you more power supply options (and you could probably get a slightly cheaper power supply that way).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($78.89 @ B&H)
Motherboard: MSI - B250I GAMING PRO AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($81.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: SanDisk - SSD PLUS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($59.99 @ Adorama)
Case: Silverstone - SG05BB-LITE Mini ITX Desktop Case ($41.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: Silverstone - 300W 80+ Bronze Certified SFX Power Supply ($49.99 @ B&H)
Optical Drive: LG - GT80N DVD/CD Writer ($34.42 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($89.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $501.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-23 07:37 EDT-0400

GuessWho

Hey guys, I don't understand some of the techno-terminology but can someone tell me if this RAM is compatible with this mobo?

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-2400C15D-16GVR

with

ASRock AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac AM4 AMD B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Mini ITX AMD Motherboard

is RAM specific to intel/amd mobos?
thanks!
Ill probably be back with my list for you guys to approve :p

Hey guys, I don't understand some of the techno-terminology but can someone tell me if this RAM is compatible with this mobo?

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-2400C15D-16GVR

with

ASRock AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac AM4 AMD B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Mini ITX AMD Motherboard

is RAM specific to intel/amd mobos?
thanks!
Ill probably be back with my list for you guys to approve :p

That's probably just branding from whatever supplier you're looking at. Otherwise, it's a way of saying 'this stuff is confirmed compatible with these boards', which is more an important factor for overclocking the RAM to significant speeds like 3000 Mhz or higher.

That is to say, the RAM will be fine and it'll probably hit 2400 Mhz just fine. That said, Ryzen does benefit somewhat from higher RAM speeds, but not so much that you wouldn't have a decent experience with what you're looking at there.

Samaritan

Finally finished my girlfriend's build this past weekend.

IMG_20170820_221727_01.jpg

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rmqvJV
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rmqvJV/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor ($215.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard ($117.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($152.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SSC GAMING Video Card
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400S TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($88.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($0.00)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link - TL-WDN4800 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter (Purchased For $0.00)
Case Fan: Corsair - HD120 RGB 54.4 CFM 120mm Fan ($26.99 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: Corsair - HD140 RGB 2-Pack w/Controller 74.0 CFM 140mm Fans ($77.49 @ Amazon)
Monitor: Asus - VC239H 23.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor
Keyboard: Logitech - G410 Atlas Spectrum Wired Gaming Keyboard ($69.50 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Logitech - G203 Prodigy Wired Optical Mouse ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Headphones: SteelSeries - Arctis 5 7.1 Channel Headset (Purchased For $0.00)
Total: $1034.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-23 08:28 EDT-0400

A big thanks to Bloodember, LelouchZero, kuYuri, Renekton, and Booker.DeWitt for steering me in the right direction and for all of the useful suggestions/changes earlier on this threas! You guys/gals really came through for me.

AXE

Is the Acer XB271HU still the "sh*t"?

Not that interested in 144fps. Good image quality, 4K and Gsync is all my 1080ti needs.

IMG_20170820_221727_01.jpg

A big thanks to Bloodember, LelouchZero, kuYuri, Renekton, and Booker.DeWitt for steering me in the right direction and for all of the useful suggestions/changes earlier on this threas! You guys/gals really came through for me.

Looks amazing. Good build choices too. Every time I see one of these beautiful ATX-size cases, I get a little sad looking at my relatively small mATX case that has limited cable management options.

rezn0r

Looks amazing. Good build choices too. Every time I see one of these beautiful ATX-size cases, I get a little sad looking at my relatively small mATX case that has limited cable management options.

I've been hung up on the mATX Phanteks Evolv but the more pics & posts like these I see I may wander back towards another mid-tower when I do finally order parts... Great pic

I currently have a 4670k, 980ti, and 8GB of RAM. Can this sustain me for 1440p gaming at high settings until the end of the year? I'd prefer to stay around 60FPS, a little dip doesn't hurt.

Ryde3

this thread was really helpful when I built my PC 2 years ago, and I'm doing a bit of upgrading and wanted to ask everyone's thoughts.

I currently have a Z97X-SLI, i5 4690k, 16GB of DDR3 1866 with a Gigabyte 970. It's been great at 1080p. I got the itch and I just ordered a 1440p, 144hz GSYNC monitor... and then decided to order a Gigabyte 1080.

Will my i5 be a bottleneck? I plan to get a new mobo + cpu + DDR4 ram in a few months but I wonder if I'm wasting my time pairing the 1080 with the i5 4690k? I have the 212 evo cooler, should I consider OC'ing the i5?

Any feedback is appreciated - I have played nothing but PUBG lately for reference and I expect to be playing Destiny 2 when it comes out.

*edited for typos*

kuYuri

The build looks awesome Samaritan! Thanks for letting us know how it went. :D

I currently have a 4670k, 980ti, and 8GB of RAM. Can this sustain me for 1440p gaming at high settings until the end of the year? I'd prefer to stay around 60FPS, a little dip doesn't hurt.

Yes it can sustain you. Overclock the CPU if you have the cooler for it also wouldn't hurt, plus overclock the 980 Ti for even more performance.

this thread was really helpful when I built my PC 2 years ago, and I'm doing a bit of upgrading and wanted to ask everyone's thoughts.

I currently have a Z97X-SLI, i5 4690k, 16GB of DDR3 1866 with a Gigabyte 970. It's been great at 1080p. I got the itch and I just ordered a 1440p, 144hz GSYNC monitor... and then decided to order a Gigabyte 1080.

Will my i5 be a bottleneck? I plan to get a new mobo + cpu + DDR4 ram in a few months but I wonder if I'm wasting my time pairing the 1080 with the i5 4690k? I have the 212 evo cooler, should I consider OC the i5?

Any feedback is appreciated - I have played nothing but PUBG lately for reference and I except to be playing Destiny 2 when it comes out.

Your i5 will not be a bottleneck. It's a solid CPU still.

Will my i5 be a bottleneck? I plan to get a new mobo + cpu + DDR4 ram in a few months but I wonder if I'm wasting my time pairing the 1080 with the i5 4690k? I have the 212 evo cooler, should I consider OC the i5?

Any feedback is appreciated - I have played nothing but PUBG lately for reference and I except to be playing Destiny 2 when it comes out.

That CPU is still very comparable to modern Intel CPUs. Overclock that bad boy a bit and you're golden.

reKon

Banned

I have similar build in a SFF. Next major upgrade will be getting in there a powerful GPU, then I'm probably not touching anything but storage for the next 3 to 4 years after lol. Currently OC'd at 4 ghz and nothing is ever slow on this system.

Ryde3

The build looks awesome Samaritan! Thanks for letting us know how it went. :D

Yes it can sustain you. Overclock the CPU if you have the cooler for it also wouldn't hurt, plus overclock the 980 Ti for even more performance.

Your i5 will not be a bottleneck. It's a solid CPU still.

That CPU is still very comparable to modern Intel CPUs. Overclock that bad boy a bit and you're golden.

Thanks guys! That's reassuring, can't wait for everything to arrive. I will definitely look into OC'ing. Do you think the 212 evo heatsink can handle the OC, or I should looking into another cooling solution like liquid cooling?

Top Bottom