• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need help.. um.... lasting longer in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Completely serious answer that I almost assure you will work:

Take Zoloft.

A high enough dose and you'll literally be unable to bust, but a low dose and you'll just be pumpin' for a while.

LifEndz

I always rub one out prior. If I can't, I go really slow. Pull out and stop if need be for like 10 seconds or so. Def don't let her ride.

Also used to think about my favorite teams losing. That works great actually.

BobLoblaw

Banned
The key for me is to start thinking about something else. 99% of the time I last until after my lady gets hers (non-stealth brag), but just start thinking about something else. Do math problems in your head or start trying to remember wtf you did the day before.

Just don't focus on it and you should be able to last a while. I'd say orgasms are about 50% mental and 50% physical. Don't believe me? Start tugging your junk while thinking about some fat hairy dude.

LifEndz

The key for me is to start thinking about something else. 99% of the time I last until after my lady gets hers (non-stealth brag), but just start thinking about something else. Do math problems in your head or start trying to remember wtf you did the day before.

Just don't focus on it and you should be able to last a while. I'd say orgasms are about 50% mental and 50% physical. Don't believe me? Start tugging your junk while thinking about some fat hairy dude.

hqdefault.jpg

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Few options.

1) try jerking off a little while before hand (assuming you know sex is coming that day)

2) Have more sex. Again, if possible.

3) Work on your mental game. For me, the longest I ever lasted was fucking a chick I wasn't that into. The quickest I ever was was with a chick I was madly in love with. If you can find a way to be as "not into it" as possible, that should help.

PirateKing

My bestfriend told to me if you ever want last a little longer then think about his naked butt. I've seen his naked butt.

BIGWORM

Honestly, losing weight did it for me.When I was damn near 400 pounds I lasted minutes. Now generally I last anywhere from the average to the point where I can tell my girlfriend wants me to hurry the fuck up. I don't know anything about your situation but stamina was a wonderful side effect of a healthier lifestyle. Something I didn't even consider when I first started.

EDIT: Also, try putting nails into your perineum. Worked for Albert Fish.

Losing weight did the same for me, as well.

Personally I just think about John Madden giving a run down of football plays while drawing all over the screen. I don't know why. I don't even like football and can't stand John Madden. But hey it gets me through those moments.

First post nailed it tho.

Getting into better physical shape really does help. Not sure why, exactly. It could be many different factors, improved self-confidence, etc, but it really did work for me.

Also, have you been stressed lately? Especially in relation to your relationship/love life in some way? I've noticed in the past when I'm stressed it happens wayyyyy faster.

I would not suggest masturbating right before sex (the day/night before or something is fine though), as it can make sex less enjoyable for you and ultimately that's just replacing one problem for another. I guess it works for some people but I know for me it always resulted in a less enjoyable experience. It can also result it the opposite issue of you not coming at all happening quite frequently. Same goes with numbing lubes and such.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously though OP. Physical activity would help this issue, as well as switching up the positions and possibly trying some different lubes.

Shadybiz

Yeah pretty much everything that's been said will work. I usually just try to remember to have a fap beforehand, if I'm pretty sure we're going to be doing it. She loves to be on top, which can sometimes present an issue if it's been awhile. If I find myself getting too excited, I put on a condom. Less sensation for both of us, but better in the longrun (heh).

entremet

If we go by evolution and natural selection men who lasted long were probably selected out of the gene pool.

We're the progeny minute men, fellas lol.

Being able to drop a load quickly, outside the view of the tribe, was probably a better survival strategy.

Getting caught in long lovemaking sessions could leave vulnerable to predators or other jealous lovers in case of infidelity.

Kevtones

I'm able to cum on command most of the time. Rarely do I not control it despite the fact I get wood super easy (almost immediately when an SO touches me tbh). Somehow, it just seems to listen to me and wait until I decide I want to cum. It's pretty common to get the SO off 3-4 times before reaching this point.

I think the key is focus or maybe luck? I don't know.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This has had lifelong effects for me so far.

I took it for like 3 months and permanently got more stamina. It really hasn't been a bad thing at all. It just means I never have to say "this has never happened to me before" not that my wife would have believed it anyways.

Masturbation. It's all about practice. Breathing is important. But the most important thing is to understand how you work. There are stages to the game - reaching a new stage requires a new approach to keep it on the edge. Use the positions that give you the most control, which is top for most guys.

One more thing, though. You said going early and working on her while you recharge for round two is the usual plan. So ... is that really a problem? Most girls would love to get double dipped like that, I would think. Just talk it up. It's your game. They GET to do it. It's not something they have to suffer. It's not goddamn leukemia. It's getting fucked twice. Two is better than one.

v1lla21

Exercise, and make sure your circulatory system is in good shape.

Kegels help somewhat.

Have sex more often. The more often you come, the more it takes to come the next time.

When you feel like you're about to come, pull out and do something else. When you regain you composure, put your dick back in.
Definitely this.

When I noticed it, my gf and I would do oral first since I knew I wouldn't last long and we'd cuddle or some shit afterwards. Then we'd start all over again.

Try to think of your grandma in spandex licking a dildo. That also helps.

Wilson-faceplant.gif

(Baseball Reference)

But seriously knuckle one out before hand or with me I get drunk.. Not too drunk.. then it'll back fire but just in that good drunk area.. it helps

ChouGoku

Weed. I mean the first one will be kinda fast but you can really get it back up pretty quick and last way longer in the other times

Trojan X

Banned
Since we don't know the gender of the OP...

If you are a women then don't think about this and enjoy yourself. Try to have as many orgasms as you can to please both you and your man. Don't forget that you also have to give to the guy as the guy gives to you.

If you are a man, if you feel the urge to climax just pull out and switch to another technique like oral and fingering. When you've calmed down then go back to action. Repeat and apply variation accordingly. Do your best to keep her happy and on the high.

Learn to relax and think about something else other than getting your dick hard or holding it in. The more excited you are about sex the faster you cum.

edgemaster is the best term i've heard in a while

like some others have said, rubbing one out an hour beforehand or having sex often are probably the easiest. when i was still in school any time it got up to more than 4x a week it would get uncomfortably long (for both of us), ymmv. Multiple times a day on weekends helps with this too if you're busy on weeknights. less jizz = harder to bust. i personally hate masturbating, I think its boring, but if it must be done then it must be done.

also being drunk helps, but some people get whiskey dick so that could backfire. i don't smoke often enough to know if weed helps

i don't think reverse kegel exercises really help... but knowing the muscle movement to stop (the same movement that makes you piss harder) is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom