• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I sold my PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddoxswe

This is my first post here at gaf, I thought for a long time what the topic should be about but today i decided to write about my decision to sell my ps5 and go all in on pc gaming.

So last month i bought a new gaming pc and a really good monitor ( samsung odyssey g8 ). At first my plan was to use the screen with ps5 and also with the new pc. But as the time went on I noticed that i haven't even start my ps5 for months.

What i played so far on PC

Diablo 4
Baldurs gate 3
Sea of stars ( just started today )

And holy shit the image quality and fps is insane. After this experience i don't know how I can go back to regular consoles. Sure i will miss the big hitters like spider-man 2, FF XVI, The last of us and so on. But if Sony continue the path they are on then i will still be able to play these game on my pc.
And what i haven't said yet is that i can play all Microsoft games too. Hell is it good to be alive and be a pc gamer today, we are eating good fam.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

HTK

Banned
Welcome to No-Compromise Gaming.*

*Depending on if you have peasant money or high roller money.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Should have kept the PS5. I mean it is wasteful if you are patient, but you need to wait 2 years for the games to arrive on PC. I have a kid who is Spider-man obsessed so really the PS5 is worth it just for him.

Also I like to bitch about things and bitching about PS fanboys doesn't feel right without owning a PS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom