• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I just got hit on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
brocke said:
oh no wonder lol. wrong girl. this is her.

n500872748_93_1218.jpg

n71900680_30140981_5336.jpg

Well I definitely shouldn't be talking, because I'd hit both of them giants.

Blackace said:
PD go to any seedy looking massage parlor and I am sure you will be offered a happy ending service...

I just don't believe those rumors are true. I'll go one day; hell I live right near campus, and downtown is in walking distance..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
PhoenixDark said:
I just don't believe those rumors are true. I'll go one day; hell I live right near campus, and downtown is in walking distance..

they are true... if you need it that bad you can get it from there.. if you are just saying you don't believe it because you don't want to go there that is cool too... also you could take a trip to Canada if you live far enough north...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
PhoenixDark said:
:lol :lol :lol

GAF owned?

he posted the big boned gal first... how did GAF get owned? However this other one looks much better... not a 10 in my book but much much much better

Blackace said:
they are true... if you need it that bad you can get it from there.. if you are just saying you don't believe it because you don't want to go there that is cool too... also you could take a trip to Canada if you live far enough north...

Well I live in Michigan (Ypsilant...near Ann Arbor). I'll try the massage parlor route.

brocke

Banned
gaf i need your opinion now that i have a plethora of pics on there. should i try and move fast with this one or take it slow?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>> i made sure to mention i got it for free because i work at gamestop soo i wouldn't look like too big a nerd. <<<

You don't want her to think you're a nerd, but you're happy to tell her you make something close to minimum wage?

brocke

Banned
TAJ said:
>>> i made sure to mention i got it for free because i work at gamestop soo i wouldn't look like too big a nerd. <<<

You don't want her to think you're a nerd, but you're happy to tell her you make something close to minimum wage?

I don't think it matters either way. She seems to be light on the brains. Very light. it's something that i could really sense after talking to her for longer than a few minutes.

DaMan121

brocke said:
gaf i need your opinion now that i have a plethora of pics on there. should i try and move fast with this one or take it slow?

I dont want to cast any nasty aspertions about her character, I dont know the context of some of those pics - having said that, she seems pretty slutty - hit her hard and fast!

brocke

Banned
DaMan121 said:
I dont want to cast any nasty aspertions about her character, I dont know the context of some of those pics - having said that, she seems pretty slutty - hit her hard and fast!

i'll try. i do have a pretty bad record though of ****ing slutty girls. i had this girl over at my house alone last year and i chickened out and didn't hit on it.

n37709721_30530374_975.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
brocke said:
i'll try. i do have a pretty bad record though of ****ing slutty girls. i had this girl over at my house alone last year and i chickened out and didn't hit on it.
.....you did what?

dysonEA

dude ... she had another dudes penis in her mouth .... and you want her to kiss you? ... GAY!!!! ..
j/k

Coal

Bog said:
Please find me one person who would actually rate her a 10.

I would, she looks a lot like a girl I know that is hot. This girl's personality might bring her down a bit though, but she's cute and likes to drink, how can you lose?

yodandy

your first mistake is posting pic of girls you know / have met / want a relationship with / want to **** on a video game message board

imagine them finding this, your done. toast.

good luck with the girl tho, perfect 10 body, 7 on the face, i'd hit it.

brocke

Banned
truffleshuffle83 said:
so instead of having hot sweaty post gym sex with this chick you decide to forgoe the opportunity to post on gaf about it??? brilliant

if i'm having any hot sweaty gym sex with her, it will be tomorrow.

brocke

Banned
yodandy said:
your first mistake is posting pic of girls you know / have met / want a relationship with / want to **** on a video game message board

i'll take the risk. the chances of her finding out, much less by tomorrow, are slim to none.

Vic

yodandy said:

wow, you think she's lurking here, on gaf?

brocke

Banned
VicAlpha said:
wow, you think she's lurking here, on gaf?

lol the chances of her lurking in off topic discussion on gaf are about the same as my chances of winning the powerball.

DaMan121

Judging by the pics posted here - i dont think she would mind.

As for scales - I really dont have a 1-10 scale, its more like a cold, warm and hot feeling. My friend has a scale to within 2 decimel digits - rolleyes.

snaildog

I wouldn't say she's 'slutty' just because she drinks a bit and poses for a funny picture with mates. Good on you - she's hot and you have the balls to ask her out, putting you ahead of most of GAF.

Vic

Boogie said:
jealous of someone who talked with a hot chick for 5 minutes? I think not.
in less than 5 minutes of chitchat, he might get in her panties.

jealous?

Boogie

VicAlpha said:
in less than 5 minutes of chitchat, he might get in her panties.

jealous?

kudos to him if he does. but I'm skeptical

the year 20XX said:
You're missing an important component of that strategy. It won't work.

needs more HALO DEUCE, am I rite? :D

brocke

Banned
one things for sure. i can't back out of this tomorrow. since i told those 2 friends of mine i was going to ask her out.

i'll be running tomorrow morning, so i'll be going into class not in the best of condition lol.

i'll probrably ask her if she wants to join me at a poker party some girl in my japanese class is having tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom