• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I just got hit on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

that girl's face is weird, and why does everyone have to take the cliche "me giving head to everything" pictures?

I, on the other hand, was once hit on by a rather large and rather homosexual biker who wanted me to suck him off in the bathroom of a very Road House-esque bar. ENVY ME

bjork said:
I, on the other hand, was once hit on by a rather large and rather homosexual biker who wanted me to suck him off in the bathroom of a very Road House-esque bar. ENVY ME

I was hit on by a big black gay security guard in a natural history museum.

He wanted me to come back to his place and give me a blow job. He gave me a big speech about how even though he was a guy, it was just "a mouth," so it didn't matter that I'm not gay. :lol

I said no thanks.

Kevtones

f3_1.JPG

Believe.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
bjork said:
that girl's face is weird, and why does everyone have to take the cliche "me giving head to everything" pictures?
Quickly grabbed from the personality disorder thread...
Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder:

* Needs to be the center of attention
* Dresses or acts provocatively

* Rapidly-shifting and shallow emotions
* Exaggerates friendships
* Overly-dramatic, occassionally theatrical speech
* easily influenced; highly suggestible

brocke said:
lol the chances of her lurking in off topic discussion on gaf are about the same as my chances of winning the powerball.

I would be paranoid of this as well....but yeah that chances are really slim...

BuG

Her face looks weird. I stopped reading when I realised your rocket slimy thingy was some stupid shit on your keyring and not your penis.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Have sex with her if for no other reason than to be able to say you've had sex and not have to qualify it with the "but only with hookers" part. I think the majority of dudes at GAF would be lucky to get a chick who looks like her, and she's got a nice body. Break that plane.

shuri

Banned
HAY GUYS,

this girl initiated a conversation with me, we talked for 5 minutes, it is too early to consider marriage?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
sky said:
Well she seems like a classy lady... oh wait
i'd prefer a girl that's willing to have some fun and doesn't mind other people having a laugh at her expense, rather than a girl that's 'classy' (i.e. stuck up).

MaverickX9 said:
I was hit on by a big black gay security guard in a natural history museum.

He wanted me to come back to his place and give me a blow job. He gave me a big speech about how even though he was a guy, it was just "a mouth," so it didn't matter that I'm not gay. :lol

I said no thanks.

You know what, that makes a lot of sense

brocke said:
oh no wonder lol. wrong girl. this is her.

n500872748_93_1218.jpg

n71900680_30140981_5336.jpg
Not a 10 by any means in my book but I'd still hit it with the fury of Odin. Good job sir.

Edit:
n71901817_30114296_2586.jpg

Man if I were you, I'd be trying to get this girl to hook you up with the chick in the blue shirt. Girl is smokin'.

Am I the only one really ****ing creeped out that this guy is posting every picture the girl has in this forum?

Oh btw I give her a 6.8

Kak.efes

Even the most hideous of people can look decent with the right makeup/clothing etc. This girl isn't ugly by any stretch, she's cute, but she is an example of how you can make yourself look ten times better by accentuating your more attractive features through cosmetics.. and this is a good thing.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Nah, I'd rate her above a 5 or 6. A five in America would be pretty big...this girl is fairly fit and together. I'm going to say 7.5. IGN style, baby.

But remember, the odds of her caring about Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime are very low. Have a backup topic. Alcohol seems to be right up her alley.

Docpan

5.5 out of 10?

Are you ****ing kidding me? GAF, you guys seriously are so ****ING weird. This girl is an 8/10, EASILY.

LOOK AT THAT BODY. TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T **** THAT!! I dare you to!

Like, seriously, are you all GAY or what? Do you have a cock???? For ****S SAKE!!!! JESUS! I wish I could beat the ever loving shit out of all of you for even saying that.

I am gay and that girl is hot. I would give her an 8 too. Some of you seem to have pretty high standards.

and we need pics of your brocke so we can gauge compatability.

bud

Teh Hamburglar said:
I am gay and that girl is hot. I would give her an 8 too. Some of you seem to have pretty high standards.

and we need pics of your brocke so we can gauge compatability.

COMPATABILITY WITH U AMIRITE

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Man if I was a chick, I'd be scared of talking to any guy for fear hes a GAF member and will run to post any pics he find of me after a 5 min conversation.

And am I the only one who finds these threads of 'ZOMG WTF a girl talked to me I have to make a thread about it' beyond ridiculous? I mean if you posted after ****ing her 5 ways to sunday (with pics, of course) then that would be another story.

Docpan said:
5.5 out of 10?

Are you ****ing kidding me? GAF, you guys seriously are so ****ING weird. This girl is an 8/10, EASILY.

LOOK AT THAT BODY. TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T **** THAT!! I dare you to!

Like, seriously, are you all GAY or what? Do you have a cock???? For ****S SAKE!!!! JESUS! I wish I could beat the ever loving shit out of all of you for even saying that.

I guarantee that if most of them met her in real life and she said, "**** me until you can't stand it anymore", they'd be all over that shit.

As for me, I'm married, but if I was single, I would so hit that shit and her friends.

negitoro7

n71901817_30114296_2586.jpg

The girl on the right looks like an 8/10. The original girl in question looks like one of them First Nations girls around here that try too hard (nothing against First Nations people).

I'd still hit it. Good luck.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
davepoobond said:
why is that photo dated in 94?

because she doesn't look as good now after the nine babies is my guess. Probably makes up for it with enthusiasm.

Since when did GAF start posting women threads before the "event"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom