• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think im going to be raped :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
:lol

To late mine friend.

Brothers alrightish, got the call then, him and his GF where having an argument (they brake up once a week i swear) and some tool jumped in and started swinging then dragged him around while he was on the ground so his face is cut up. He has to go to the city to get looked at but should be alright.

Next week might be fun, go hunting for this cunt and bash his head in WOOOO.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Eh im not asking for help to from anyone, i was just sayin........ its like a blind date but for a fuck, that would freak most people out........ plus i dont have doms or anything of that nature so that ad's to the freak out, i mean sure she could blow me till i fall asleep but where the fun in that (be fun for me, dont know bout her Jizz n Jager mmmm)..... and theres no way in hell im going down on some random drunk chick.

So yeah meh.
Look, here's how you are supposed to roll, as a guy (at least I think you are a guy):

The list for girls you will date and treat as a girlfriend/potential life partner should definitely small and exclusive. Cater to your tastes.

The list for girls you would pound out should be multiple times larger, and should be more forgiving. For example, say you don't like blonde chicks and would not have a blonde girlfriend, that doesn't mean you can't pork one every now and again.

Maybe I like to think that I live in Brave New World.

Holy shit this thread fails, fails again and then fails yet again.

How much more fail can one thread handle?

Looks like this may become the case study for such a question.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Wellington said:
Look, here's how you are supposed to roll, as a guy (at least I think you are a guy):

The list for girls you will date and treat as a girlfriend/potential life partner should definitely small and exclusive. Cater to your tastes.

The list for girls you would pound out should be multiple times larger, and should be more forgiving. For example, say you don't like blonde chicks and would not have a blonde girlfriend, that doesn't mean you can't pork one every now and again.

Maybe I like to think that I live in Brave New World.

Amen. People looking for sex with overly ridiculous standards boggles my mind.

newsguy

WTF is wrong with you guys? As a male, if a cougar calls you and your brother says it's the "real deal" then it's a no brainer. What do you mean "so thinking on my toes i say im not home. " Bitch the correct phrase is "so thinking on my toes i say I'll meet you halfway at a shady motel... " The only 3 reasons you have for being scared are
a) you're gay
b) you don't trust your own brother
c) you live in a town where cougar=250+ lbs

newsguy said:
WTF is wrong with you guys? As a male, if a cougar calls you and your brother says it's the "real deal" then it's a no brainer. What do you mean "so thinking on my toes i say im not home. " Bitch the correct phrase is "so thinking on my toes i say I'll meet you halfway at a shady motel... " The only 3 reasons you have for being scared are
a) you're gay
b) you don't trust you're own brother
c) you live in a town where cougar=250+ lbs
That's what we're calling them now? Cougar?

And there is an option "d" which I think the real reason could be, unless he has already stated otherwise. Starts with a "V" and it's not venerial disease.

Hootie

What the hell is going on here? First some girl wants to rape him then his brother's in the hospital?

NeoGAF :lol

Dark Octave said:
That's what we're calling them now? Cougar?

And there is an option "d" which I think the real reason could be, unless he has already stated otherwise. Starts with a "V" and it's not venerial disease.

You've never heard the term Cougar? I thought that was universal. :lol :lol

Tauntaun

Banned
dickesode40.jpg

She wants it.

Damodar

I'm gonna side with ItAintEasyBeinCheesy here.

Getting set up for a blind date fuck by somebody completely smashed would freak me out a tad too... :p

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
NarcissisticJay said:
You've never heard the term Cougar? I thought that was universal. :lol :lol
From what I've been hearing...the new word on the street for them are Thundercats.
The more you know...because Knowledge is Power!!! :lol

Anyways, Why not have sex? Someone said it already but I'll phrase it differently.
The difference between the girls you would date and the girls you would fuck list, should be several thousand pages. I mean unless your first thought is to put a bag over his/her head. Then you can:lol

rape her back....in 50 years when your kids ask how you and mom met, it'll be a story that no other family will be able to share

and the christmas cards will be wonderful!

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
So i just had a call from some random girl who i have never met before on my brothers phone......... shes goes "hello is this X"......... i go ummm "Yep"..... anyways shes pissed off her face and tries to explain to me who she is and i go "ah huh, ok"....... then she gets angry at me..... so im thinking wtf. She then puts my brother on the phone as he starts carrying on about it being the "real deal" and she wants "young cock" so now im a bit concerned...... because it implies shes older than me, then hes like "get ready, shes coming"....... so thinking on my toes i say im not home.

Anyways now he is investigating my whereabouts so i may have some person i have never met, seen, only spoken to ever so briefly knocking at my door trying to root me. For all i know she could be 30 and huge........... im scarred GAF, HOLD ME!!!

Im gonna turn off all my lights. :lol

english-motherfucker.gif

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Damodar said:
:(

So's your face?

Are you calling him weird for having standards? :p
Eh some members on GAF can be like that. Will walk over hot coals to get their dicks wet, "cover her face with a bag!", etc.

They're the ones who throw whatever innuendo they can into their posts when it comes to females, yet the last part of a female they touched was their mother's breast.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Kipz said:
As chopper Read would say "Harden the fuck up" Itainteasybeincheesy

As i say "suck my dick bitch"

Brother went to the hospital today, has to get surgery to close the wound, stitches arent enough. Apparently 2 dudes jumped him and he was trying to choke one cunt while the other one was kicking the shit out of him...... be interesting to see what happens now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom