• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i tried to go online with Resistance Fall of man but i have to update. what is it?

llTll

Banned
i wanted to play Resistance Fall of man and when i went online. the server gave me a msg that there is an update required.

does anyone know what is it?

llTll

Banned
TTP said:
It does a lot. Download it.
well i dont have choice other wise i cant play online

but anyway i have japanese disk. can i play now US people or i am still stuck in japanese server only ?

llTll

Banned
Diablohead said:
so cool

ok what does the update do then?

also another question. if i get US copy of Resistance on my japanese PS3 [ i love you region free. i love you sony ] will i be able to play on US servers or stuck with japanese servers?

theBishop

Banned
llTll said:
so cool

ok what does the update do then?

also another question. if i get US copy of Resistance on my japanese PS3 [ i love you region free. i love you sony ] will i be able to play on US servers or stuck with japanese servers?

I'm pretty sure its the same disk, so the short answer is "no".

However, there are ways to get into the US version of the single player game using a US save file. Bebpo had a post about it. I wonder if something similar would work for the multiplayer.

llTll

Banned
theBishop said:
I'm pretty sure its the same disk, so the short answer is "no".

However, there are ways to get into the US version of the single player game using a US save file. Bebpo had a post about it. I wonder if something similar would work for the multiplayer.

u sure? omg i hope not. :(

Top Bottom