• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want a Gamecube, what are the best deals?

teiresias

Online or otherwise? Or should I wait? I'd imagine after E3 prices have stabilized for a while though.

I'm addicted to Mario Kart and would probably pick up Metroid Prime and Zelda as well.

RiZ III

I had the same topic yesterday. No one had any good suggestions really. The best deal I know of is at ebgames.com. You get a new gc along with a free game. Theres like 8 games u can pick from. Best ones on there are FZero, Pikmin and Metroid.

Subitai

I'd say a Costco bundle. Certainly look around other places for limited time deals, but the Costco bundle is always there if you can't find something better.

I was just in Sam's Club today and saw you can get the GC, a Memory Card 251, and Star Fox Adventures all in a bundle for $99.99.

Not too shabby if you're a member.

Even if you get a meh game for free, you can always just trade it in. Better than nothing, although I think $99 for a GC on its own is an insane price as it is.

teiresias

Oh, I have a Costco card that my mom gave me that I have to yet even activate (because I've never really had a reason to drive there - it's a bit out of the way). Maybe I'll make a trip this weekend when I go home since there isn't one here near school.

What's in the Costco bundle anyway?

Top Bottom