• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want another Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, goddamn it

Knurek

HEY FOLKS. I am glad people dug the game. We are super proud of it.

Sadly, I can't see a sequel ever being made. Capy is busy as hell on finishing delayed games and making new ones, and all of the *amazing* producers from Ubi Paris whom we worked with on the game formed / work at Amplitude.

So... umm, Endless Legend: Clash of Heroes confirmed?

4Tran

I've been playing Might and Magic games since the '90s, and I picked up Clash of Heroes because it seemed like a cool game on the DS; not because of the license. So yeah, I'd be totally interested in a game that plays the same regardless of whether it's got anything to do with Might and Magic.

As for the game itself, it was really good! I liked it so much that I've double-dipped on the PS3 version years after finishing it on the DS.

I loathe that this thread was bumped without containing a link to information about a new Clash of Heroes style game, but I can't really be mad at that actual bump and response. Now I might have to buy it on Steam again too

Top Bottom