• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want Binary Domain 2

So I want to play this now, is PC version really no good? Surely fps problems can be brute forced through. I don't have a Series console but I do have a Xbox 360 hooked up (and PS3 in the cupboard).

edit - oh jesu christi this must be what people are talking about:

OFRqkmX.png

Hmmmmm, might be better to just play on console, bu bu bu I want clean IQ and 60fps though:

angry walt disney GIF
Dude don't have a panic attack it's okay we're all with you :) take a deep breath.......

Now you've calmed down just send a shortcut of the exe to the desktop and run it through that instead of through Steam. According to those instructions it should work. (You might need to close Steam and reconnect the controller as well, idk...)

But if you're not using an Xbox/xinput controller you should be fine to run the game normally (Playstation controllers should work fine)

I played through the game a couple years back and it was perfectly fine for me.

Last edited:
Really fun homage to gritty 80s Anime sci fi OVAs, mismarketed as a bro shooter ala Gears. The horrendeous American cover art didn't help.
The cinematic storytelling was great of course, as expected of Yakuza Studios.

Top Bottom