• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i want super monkey ball...

Memles

I picked up a copy, recently, at Music World, in Canada...and I saw one tonight at Electronics Boutique. Also saw a new copy of Super Monkey Ball 2, but I believe SMB2 is going down to $20 Player's Choice (30 CDN) so I'll grab a copy of it new instead of used.

I saw a used copy of SMB2...I was shocked.

Just picked up my copy about a week ago for $5 along with 8 other games. Price-comped them all at wal-mart through Circuit City ad. Ah, god bless wal-mart ignorance.

Great game. It's surprisingly challenging and keeps me coming back for more. The advanced course still owns me.

SonicMegaDrive said:
Just picked up my copy about a week ago for $5 along with 8 other games. Price-comped them all at wal-mart through Circuit City ad. Ah, god bless wal-mart ignorance.

Great game. It's surprisingly challenging and keeps me coming back for more. The advanced course still owns me.

how the hell does this help me? we don't have circuit cities up here.

Rhage

Yea, wtf is up with Super Monkey Ball 2? I've been looking everywhere for a damned copy (new, not used). I've found Monkey Ball a few times, but not the 2nd one.

Did Nintendo forget to print more than 50 copies or what?

Nintendo just shipped out a bunch of new copies last week. My store got some in for the first time in well over a year. It should be a lot easier to find now.

Top Bottom