• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was naive and thought people wouldn't use Apple Vr headset.

bender

What time is it?
ZJuix8N.jpg

I have no words.

I have three.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I saw one of these goofballs at Walmart today.

Absolutely ridiculous stuff. You couldn't pay me to wear it in public.

HoodWinked

For a first gen product it's unsettling how functional it is.

For something that does not use physical buttons it should be much more frustrating to use.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Is America really that dangerous on the streets or are people exaggerating?

It’s not uncommon to see people with phones sticking out their back pocket which in essence would be much easier to steal than a headset on someones face.

images

America is the one of the largest countries on the planet. We have places that are so safe you could run around dropping $100 bills and the people around you would pick them up and return them to you with a smile on their face and wish you a great day (I live in one of these places, Prosper TX, and this has happened to me). We have places where if you drive through in a nice car the chances of you making it out with your wheels still connected to your car are slim (East St. Louis, also lived here for awhile). And we have everything in between. America is too big to generalize. What I will tell you is that if you have Money, America has some of the safest, nicest places in the entire world, you couldn't be safer or better taken care of (again, if you have money). If you don't, are poor, or live in a poor area, well, I wouldn't recommend it. Even where I live in Dallas, its pretty easy to circle the areas you should avoid, and its all economic driven. Like.. don't live in south Irving, its a bad idea. But drive 20 minutes north of there to Coppell/Flower Mound, you're back in good territory where you can leave your door unlocked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom