• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was sexually assaulted

womfalcs3

Banned
Proof from the beginning or shut up with the hearsay.
I remember this story in old GAF. Didn't you post it like 2 years ago?

VertigoOA

Banned
Jesus.

Been done hooking up with random chicks. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had missteps and slammed a few unfaithful wives over the years but have decided that such immediate gratification isn’t worth a goddamn thing.

Last time I fucked a random she started bleeding and I went for post exposure meds fucking immediately hours later. I don’t fuck around with potential high risk scenarios even if risk is low and even if I used protection. I don’t trust anyone about their status.

It’s not only about playing safe but also being true and staying away from impulses. Too many believe that gratuitous sex with multiple partners is okay. It’s not. It’s dark spiral into depression and ultimately unfulfilling. Don’t care how you get your jollies fulfilled but come on... if you’re gonna make sure it’s someone you actually care for.

And it’s way too early to get trustworthy results but supposedly those rna exams are now a thing and can detect hiv exposure early. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone for your replies. There has been some seriously good advice here, and it really has helped me out to talk about it. I'm generally not comfortable discussing this much further beyond this point, so i'm going to step away from reading this thread now. I appreciate everything.

Top Bottom