• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I went to a vegan party tonight.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
There's atheists who will MAKE SURE you know they're atheist ... And will tell any and everyone they're atheist. Because it must be known.

I'm not sure if that holds a figurative candle to missionary work, but in general I'd agree that there are a lot of people of all types who like to make their identity very well known to the world.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
It gets worse. A couple of years ago she joined some weird cult in Brighton and convinced herself and others around her, that she was being contacted by celestial beings. She was only 32 years old when she had a psychotic break and took her own life.
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I'm not sure if that holds a figurative candle to missionary work, but in general I'd agree that there are a lot of people of all types who like to make their identity very well known to the world.
Yeah you see it on T-shirts, bumper stickers, social media profiles. To identify as something is to limit one's self

Top Bottom