• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you call a pizza place and ask for a "normal pizza", what is on it?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
4X4IdAy.jpg

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I am about to watch Sound of Freedom so I don't know yet.

But if we are talking pizza, then I would say a Cheese Pizza or a Pepperoni.

Saber

Gold Member
I would risk mozarela.
Its a pretty standart pizza around my country, a place where most of them are generic anyway.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
It's a plain cheese pie. Cheese is standard on almost all pizzas. If they can't do a decent cheese pie, they don't deserve your money.
We did a test. Ordered 2 pizzas. After stating "Just a pizza" 20 times, eventually the poor employee put in the order. It was just a cheese pizza lol

You're really putting yourself in the hands of the clerk and what kind of day they're having with that kind of request.

"Is this Levis? Yeah just give me a pair of jeans"

GymWolf

Here in italy they would ask if you want a margherita or biancaneve(snowhite, just mozzarella, oregano and oil) or a basic dry focaccia usually called facci di vecchia (granny's face)
DSC07038mod.jpg

Those are the 3 normal\classic pizzas usually.

In us is probably something like pepperoni an cheese or some shit.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Margherita, obviously.

Better question is what people get served on TV shows when they walk into a bar and say "gimme a beer". Budweiser?

But everyone in the world knows what pizza is. Maybe they'll politely ask if you mean cheese and tomato but I don't think it's worth getting angry about.

No-one phones up a pizzeria and asks just for a pizza. If you do you're a time waster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom