• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If your date starts livestreaming to her followers...

Toots

Gold Member
I bet she thinks they only have cheesecake there and she was hungry for lard.
I'll be surprised if she doesn't knows the cheesecake factory menu by heart :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I think we need a 40 minute interview with the participants to really clear the air

I can't shake the feeling that the dude is just as much of a narcissist as the broad.
He seems to love to hear himself talk and how progressive he is.
He so lame I'm starting to root for Blubberella.

GymWolf

I can't see the video on my tablet, any mirror?

Edit: ok saw it.

Do i get a ban if i use the term dumb ass bitch?

b07b7e11-7be1-44e7-aa4f-4f1691cd16c5_text.gif

Last edited:

GymWolf

Only the best kind.

OIG.jF5Dn9_suFjRWBNdLeT5
For the love of gordon ramsey, tell me that it's just another bing creation and not something real because this is even worse than hotdog icecream...

She looks gigantic in that interview compared to the 2 guys, how fucking tall is she?

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Clicking into this thread more than necessary? No problem.

Regain your life and brain cells by clicking "Ignore Thread" at top of the page.

Toots

Gold Member
For the love of gordon ramsey, tell me that it's just another bing creation and not something real because this is even worse than hotdog icecream...
The tableware composed of two forks and a knife where the spoon should be is irrefutable evidence of AI devilry.

GHG

That guy is talking way too much. The only proper response is to tell her if she’s not going to get out of the car I’m driving you home and then saying good night, deleting her contact info, and moving on.

Wouldn't have even driven her home.

I'm dragging her fat ass out of my car then and there, livestream be damned. She can find her own way home.

The audacity.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I'll be surprised if she doesn't knows the cheesecake factory menu by heart :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I can't shake the feeling that the dude is just as much of a narcissist as the broad.
He seems to love to hear himself talk and how progressive he is.
He so lame I'm starting to root for Blubberella.
I didn't watch the video but I'm now fully convinced the whole thing is fake. She is so much taller/bigger than him. No way someone like her would go out with a short man.

I didn't watch the video but I'm now fully convinced the whole thing is fake. She is so much taller/bigger than him. No way someone like her would go out with a short man.
That's what the red pill community will have you believe. I personally know many friends who get nice looking girls who are shorter dudes. Sure, women on average may prefer a taller guys, but they get more dates then most people think.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
That's what the red pill community will have you believe. I personally know many friends who get nice looking girls who are shorter dudes. Sure, women on average may prefer a taller guys, but they get more dates then most people think.
I get what you're saying I've dated taller girls but someone who thinks they're above cheesecake factory will probably have other dealbreakers.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I would have driven her to the restaurant where she really wanted to go. Open the car door and restaurant door for her like a true gentleman. Then step outside to take a very brief call before I forgot what I was doing and drove back to Cheesecake for some to go desserts.
Imagine seeing that play out…

She definitely reeks of narcissistic toxic vibes! Personally I would've very casually snatched the phone out of her hands and carefully placed the phone on the pavement away from the car, so I could've made a hasty getaway without having to further communicate with her.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I would have driven her to the restaurant where she really wanted to go. Open the car door and restaurant door for her like a true gentleman. Then step outside to take a very brief call before I forgot what I was doing and drove back to Cheesecake for some to go desserts.
I would have called her bluff and walked into the cheesecake factory I'm sure she'd promptly follow me in and proceed to order everything on the menu and gorge herself.

Top Bottom