• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Always-honest said:
Halo for 3DS

That would be pretty rad, but its not going to be that. I'd love it if Microsoft tried to do that though.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
MNC said:
Was it ever said the game was actually canceled? It was just forgotten, really IIRC.

It was only ever pitch, from memory, running on the GoldenEye 2 engine. It never actually went into production.

mclem

Project: HAMMER? (Given the clues, this actually does feel in the right ballpark)

Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans?

Just how long-forgotten? Mire Mare?

wwm0nkey

EatChildren said:
That would be pretty rad, but its not going to be that. I'd love it if Microsoft tried to do that though.
Honestly since Microsoft is so un willing to get into the hand held market they might as well release games on the 3DS. Hell they did Viva Pinata on the DS

wwm0nkey said:
Honestly since Microsoft is so un willing to get into the hand held market they might as well release games on the 3DS. Hell they did Viva Pinata on the DS

It's much more likely that they'd release it on WP7, don't you think?

WrikaWrek

Banned
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Colonial Marines
Hitman 5
Episode 3
Metroid Dread
Thief 4
Starhawk
Max Payne 3
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Duke Nukem Forever
Spec Ops: The Line
Eight Days
Agent
Prey 2
Doom 4
Jade Empire 2
Dead Island
I Am Alive
Skyrim
Syndicate
Wardevil
Dragon Quest X
StarCraft Ghost

If it's not those, who gives a shit.

PetriP-TNT said:
I got mail from IGN Insider... it's Bubsy 3DS

eEJpI.jpg

wwm0nkey

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
It's much more likely that they'd release it on WP7, don't you think?
Meh, I (sadly) think WP7 will probably go the way of the Zune HD. Great device but after awhile MS just wont give a shit anymore.

MooSeePoo

Neo Member
I Am Alive?

Edit: Piss, already in the wrong answers! My other guess is............. Gah, I don't know, probably something that 99% of people won't care about!

wwm0nkey said:
Meh, I (sadly) think WP7 will probably go the way of the Zune HD. Great device but after awhile MS just wont give a shit anymore.
WP7 is a little bit bigger than the Zune HD. It's more like the first Xbox.

WrikaWrek

Banned
subversus said:
different people have different preferences - surprising, isn't it?

Sure, but...Starhawk? Dragon Quest? (0 influence in the west)

And to top it all Metroid Dread. Didn't a Metroid game just came out a short while ago?

But you are right.

wwm0nkey

brotkasten said:
WP7 is a little bit bigger than the Zune HD. It's more like the first Xbox.
Still dont trust MS in the mobile market. My Zune HD purchase has left me a bit disappointed. AMAZING device but shit for support.

Seriously it still has a lot of potential but its still getting shafted.

WillyFive

WrikaWrek said:
Sure, but...Starhawk? Dragon Quest? (0 influence in the west)

And to top it all Metroid Dread. Didn't a Metroid game just came out a short while ago?

But you are right.

I don't see why I have to take into account what kind of influence the series has in the West in order to like it.

Dragon Quest games are awesome. Warhawk was awesome, and with a name like Starhawk, it could be even more awesome. And Metroid Dread, of course, can be awesome as well.

And yes, a Metroid game came out not long ago, but since each installment is usually more different from it's previous one than a game like Halo and Call of Duty, I don't see why we can't be excited for it.

V_Ben said:
According to Goldstien's twitter, the reveal will be at 10AM PST.

Very cool.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
V_Ben said:
According to Goldstien's twitter, the reveal will be at 10AM PST.

That's around 5 1/2 hours from now.

Hopefully it's something good.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Willy105 said:
I don't see why I have to take into account what kind of influence the series has in the West in order to like it.

Dragon Quest games are awesome. Warhawk was awesome, and with a name like Starhawk, it could be even more awesome. And Metroid Dread, of course, can be awesome as well.

And yes, a Metroid game came out not long ago, but since each installment is usually more different from it's previous one than a game like Halo and Call of Duty, I don't see why we can't be excited for it.

Very cool.

Sure man, but really? Game trailer of the year for Dragon Quest? Or StarHawk?

Metroid Dread game trailer of the year? A Wii game?

I just don't see it. But i'm taking the wrong approach here, and i don't have the right to piss on your plate just because you like soup.

WillyFive

WrikaWrek said:
Sure man, but really? Game trailer of the year for Dragon Quest? Or StarHawk?

Metroid Dread game trailer of the year? A Wii game?

I just don't see it.

Neither do I, because that's not what we were talking about.

You didn't notice that the games on that list are the ones we know won't be revealed? We were talking which one we were more excited for, not which one was going to have the trailer.

But don't worry about it Wrika. No big deal.

Wait, what about Wii games?

Doffen

wwm0nkey said:
Still dont trust MS in the mobile market. My Zune HD purchase has left me a bit disappointed. AMAZING device but shit for support.

Seriously it still has a lot of potential but its still getting shafted.

Well Zune (devices) never got released in Europe. But it’s clearly that Microsoft is more committed to WP7, I’ve also heard that Epic is in contact with Microsoft to port Unreal Engine (mobile) to the platform.
Zune never got released outside US/Canada, but within 2011 the Windows Phone 7 is going to support 88% of the world’s languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom