• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffeN

Come on... they surely have a system where you can write an article with the video which shows up at the time mentioned..

Somebody please put this shit on youtube so I don't have to give IGN any clicks.
-Pyromaniac- said:
lol if that's it they are liars because they clearly said in this thread that it wasn't it.
Aha! Who's the itle ilet illeit.

Who's laughing now?

shwimpy

LostLogo_.jpg

NYR

Foffy said:
Haha, what? Why the hell would this even be hyped as trailer of the year? Because of the sad, touchy music and a little girl getting killed make it so impactful?
Dude, no way. That was a fantastic trailer. Trailers are designed to engage people to learn more and want more. This is exactly what this trailer accomplishes.

Well deserved hype for once. Great trailer and I want to know more about this game.

Forkball

I just noticed radogol was right on the second page, but someone said that all the guesses on the first few pages were wrong.

radogol redeemed

Dever

Banned
Woah, I remember that game being announced. I think there was screenshots of it and everything. I bet it's way different now though.

jkanownik

Trailer was good, IGN backtracking and misleading in thread is now hilarious. It became a lose/lose despite the fact that it turns out the original tweet actually wasn't that bad.

Its a nice trailer. Pretty well made. But its more like a short movie than anything indicative of any gameplay content or scenario. So for that I'm pretty apathetic.

It doesn't correspond with IGN's nonsense hyping though, and for thay they should turn in their twitter feeds and look back on their comments with shame.

i played more than one demo of Dead Island, based on two completely different versions (one at E3, and one i think was publically released...) talk about 'long forgotten'.

can't watch the trailer for a few hours, but will check it out.

ArjanN

Gunstarheroes said:
There is still a slim chance it could be Timesplitters 4. Right? Right?

This? No.

But I'm sure there will be another Timepsplitters game eventually as long as Crytek keeps doing well financially.

wwm0nkey

Dever said:
Woah, I remember that game being announced. I think there was screenshots of it and everything. I bet it's way different now though.
Its probably a million times different lol. Still an open world Zombie game though :D

NYR

Mama Robotnik said:
It doesn't correspond with IGN's nonsense hyping though, and for thay they should turn in their twitter feeds and look back on their comments with shame.
1300 response thread on GAF is fine, though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom