• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phloxy

It's like a chick texting you all night like, oh yea babY I want to ride that long ass piece of meat you call a cock, feel it ravage the inside of my organs like some sort of virus. Throttle your johnson like it was a motorcycle. I'm gonna bring two chicks over, and you are gonna bang all of us while we all suck your nipples and shit. Then she comes over, and is like..o...what I really meant was, we can whatever the latest horrifying Ashton Kutcher romantic comedy is! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deku

Banned
StuBurns said:
That tweet is really irritating. He claims a video he sees two months into a year is the best of the entire year, so it must be so much better than any other trailer that the sheer possibility of a better trailer this year is literally zero, and then he claims people are over hyping.

Moron.

IGN really has no standards. Not only is the tweet hyperbolic, it exists in a vacuum only IGN can create.

But it's kind of funny how many people willingly play along.

Just like all their megatons, it's going to have some horrid Shyamalan twist at the end that will rip your heart out.

Wes

venison crêpe
Torchlight 2? Can't think of many "long forgotten" games, doubt T2 even counts. Colony Wars hasn't been announced so can't be that...(mores the pity)

Deku said:
IGN really has no standards. Not only is the tweet hyperbolic, it exists in a vacuum only IGN can create.

But it's kind of funny how many people willingly play along.

Just like all their megatons, it's going to have some horrid Shyamalan twist at the end that will rip your heart out.

Come on, I don't think anyone expects anything big from this, but it's fun to speculate.

ArjanN

edgefusion said:
If it's so old/obscure that nobody can guess what it is then who cares? The only thing it will be at this point is a disappointment.

That's a pretty silly opinion. Can only big hyped sequels be good games?

Also, he never claimed the game was any good, just that it has a really good trailer.

rogue74

Well, after seeing all the wrong answers in the OP I can't for the life of me imagine what it could be. But I know what I would love it to be:

Gabriel Knight 4!

I want to guess METRONOME.

Or a game that hasn't even really been forgotten because it was only announced like, four months ago or something. It was just rubbish so nobody cared.

edgefusion

ArjanN said:
That's a pretty silly opinion. Can only big hyped sequels be good games?

Also, he never claimed the game was any good, just that it has a really good trailer.

It's a silly opinion if you don't actually understand what I meant. My point was that if not a single person has guessed what it is by now then it can't have been that popular the first time around and so is unlikely to elicit an "Aw yeah, awesome! That game!" response. All the games that would create that reaction have been listed and denied, as such the announcement will most likely be a disappointment due to nobody knowing/remembering/caring about the game to begin with. It clearly never made an impression on people if nobody can actually guess what it is.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Predicted GAF reaction in approximately one hour:

her.gif

mik said:
Predicted GAF reaction in approximately one hour:

her.gif
Pretty much. If the game is even lower profile than some of the b-tier franchises already being guessed, I doubt any amount of CGI will drop people's jaws. Besides, Deus Ex 3, Batman Arkham City, and Final Fantasy vs 13 have already set the bar unreasonably high for "omg cgi" trailers this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom