• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Madden 360 Vids (2 Full Quarters)

trotter is a fraud and overrated. his ass got run off the field in the superbowl by the patriots cause he couldn't keep up :lol an elite LB doesn't have that happen to him

TheDuce22

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
trotter is a fraud and overrated. his ass got run off the field in the superbowl by the patriots cause he couldn't keep up :lol an elite LB doesn't have that happen to him

Its not like EA to look past the pro bowl appearances, thats why I find it odd he isnt there. It seems they did their homework on Westbrook as well. They put him where he belongs, with the rest of the elite backs. :)

BlackOut

I love the banter about who's favorite player is better, but no one has dealt with the real problem madden is facing this year... the series isn't improving as well as it should... What i feared when E(vil empire) A got the Exclusive Deal was that after a few years they wouldn't push the envelope without the proper competition... NFL2k5 had a ESPN Halftime show complete with highlights... 2 years later madden still has a oh so generic radio host... and we keep supporting poorly implemented idea's (Vision Cone, hall of fame mode) and bad presentation... 2K5 made me feel like i was watching ESPN on sunday... Do we at least deserve the same from Madden 2 years later?

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
MaestroRyan said:
you've gotta be ****ing kidding me that's a ****ing joke. didn't we go through this already? if Westbrook isn't a top 10 RB, he's not ELITE. ELITE IS THE TOP, THE FEW. top 15, top 20 backs aren't ELITE, they're good or DECENT.

Tell me Westbrook is better than any of these guys with a straight face

Shaun Alexander
Larry Johnson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Clinton Portis
Rudi Johnson
Deuce McAllister
Curtis Martin (still! still!)
Tiki Barber
Edgerrin James

and while not outright, all these backs are better than Westbrook, and you knows it!

Cadillac Williams
Steven Jackson
Ronnie Brown
Ahman Green
Willie Parker
Tatum Bell

Westbrook is in the same standings with the following

Jamal Lewis
Frank Gore
Corey Dillon (currently)
Mike Anderson
Samkon "Nigerian Jesus" Gado

WHAT. IS. CRACKIN'. DAWG.

To tell you the truth, no one knows how good a RB Westbrook is because the Eagles don't run the damn ball! I do know that Westbrook is very good at the screen pass which you could maybe get an idea of what kind of runner he is. Also, EA might have rated him that high because they are see the same thing I am, that Westbrook is going to be about 80% offense since TO is gone. Early reports out of Training Camp is that every other play is a dump off pass to Westbrook and the WR look bad, Stinkston is very slow coming off his injury and Reggie Brown has hammy problems and is not practicing. Jerry Porter, where are you when we need you!!!!

TheDuce22

Banned
MaestroRyan said:
you've gotta be ****ing kidding me that's a ****ing joke. didn't we go through this already? if Westbrook isn't a top 10 RB, he's not ELITE. ELITE IS THE TOP, THE FEW. top 15, top 20 backs aren't ELITE, they're good or DECENT.

Tell me Westbrook is better than any of these guys with a straight face

Shaun Alexander
Larry Johnson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Clinton Portis
Rudi Johnson
Deuce McAllister
Curtis Martin (still! still!)
Tiki Barber
Edgerrin James

and while not outright, all these backs are better than Westbrook, and you knows it!

Cadillac Williams
Steven Jackson
Ronnie Brown
Ahman Green
Willie Parker
Tatum Bell

Westbrook is in the same standings with the following

Jamal Lewis
Frank Gore
Corey Dillon (currently)
Mike Anderson
Samkon "Nigerian Jesus" Gado

WHAT. IS. CRACKIN'. DAWG.

Why bother? Telling you hes better than any of the names you listed wont change your opinion. Ive seen him do things that very few players are capable of and he has never been used to his full potential in the running game.

Rorschach

madden-qb-cone-comparison-20060726053554689-000.jpg

madden-qb-cone-comparison-20060726053452722-000.jpg

Walter FTW!!!

I dreamed I was playing this game last night. :(

Top Bottom