• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm Selling my Copy of Halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get $35 for it used at GameStop. I bought it for the single player and was disappoineted. I tried connecting to XBox live but XBL wants to be retarded and not work. All I have is a slightly above average single player game. I have no way to play multiplayer. Online or off.

Who wants to predict the look on the faces of the clerks working at GameStop when I trade in my copy of Halo 2?

shuri

Banned
yawn.gif

Lakitu

st5fu
I bought it mainly for the single-player, as I love the story and I loved it. Such an amazing experience. What didn't you like about the single-player?

GhaleonEB

Lemurnator said:
I can get $35 for it used at GameStop. I bought it for the single player and was disappoineted. I tried connecting to XBox live but XBL wants to be retarded and not work. All I have is a slightly above average single player game. I have no way to play multiplayer. Online or off.

Who wants to predict the look on the faces of the clerks working at GameStop when I trade in my copy of Halo 2?

You are teh dumb. Halo 2 SP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo 1 SP

Lemurnator said:

Shut the fuck up!

It's impossible not to like this game. Fucking impossible, you know you like duel weilding and playing on Live! Just shut the fuck up!

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Lemurnator said:

Far be it from me to judge but ...

Do you not have friends? The whole thing that made Halo great was split-screen multiplayer and cooperative play. I guess if it's not for you then it's not for you.

ced

WhippinSean said:
you know you like duel weilding and playing on Live! Just shut the fuck up!

Im pretty sure she said Live! wasnt working.

Anyways, what exactly dont you like about SP and why dont you make some effort to get Live to work?

Miguel

OH GOD! This won't end well...

*grabs popcorn and watches GAF tear Lemurs limb from limb*

Edit: I'm too late, I missed the opening :(

Chi-Town

Lemurnator said:
I tried connecting to XBox live but XBL wants to be retarded and not work.

Perhaps you could provide some details. There are plenty of knowledgeable people lurking about the forum who could help you figure out what the problem is.

ourumov

Fun to see the reactions of the people when somebody says something wrong about Halo 2.

"OMG it's impossible...!"
"Oh !!! You are retarded !"

etc.

ourumov said:
Fun to see the reactions of the people when somebody says something wrong about Halo 2.

"OMG it's impossible...!"
"Oh !!! You are retarded !"

etc.

Well because it's true... are those people retarded?

border

Somehow I doubt that any of this is remotely true.

Look at me! Look at me! I dislike the things you like! I have hip edgy opinions abou teverything! I'm a gurl! I will send u illegal nekkid pix?1!!

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
:lol this thread already has great damage control. Keep it coming guys!

edit: Oh, and in before omghi2u Lemurs!!one1!!

Mrbob

border said:
Somehow I doubt that any of this is remotely true.

Look at me! Look at me! I dislike the things you like! I have hip edgy opinions abou teverything! I'm a gurl! I will send u illegal nekkid pix?1!!

Yup.

I give the thread creator a C-

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Mrbob said:
Yup.

I give the thread creator a C-

Oh, come on. You can't take it but you can dish it out.

I think Halo 2 SP is great, but people are entitled to their opinion.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Lemurnator said:

While I'm inclined to agree with your assessment of the game... I don't see why you had to make your own thread about selling it (the same goes for everyone else who creates an "I'm selling my..." thread).

If you are going to sell Halo 2 then you should use that $35 to buy this shirt:

attentionwhore_l.jpg

Kon Tiki

Banned
Lemurnator said:

Depends if you slipped them a few 'I am sexy for 13 pose' pictures.

_Angelus_

Banned
Lemurnator said:

I've a better idea.

Why not walk around with a billboard inside your local mall thats states the same question instead? You'd probably get a bigger reaction,the type that youre probably looking for. Though I'm sure it won't be too pleasant,heh.

Mrbob

deadlifter said:
Oh, come on. You can't take it but you can dish it out.

I think Halo 2 SP is great, but people are entitled to their opinion.

Did I say he wasn't? But I know how to smoke out a troll attempt and this one is pretty pathetic.

border

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Even people that have made a career out of starting thoughtless "controversial" threads........even people who have never expressed an interest in Halo 2 (or gaming in general) and probably don't even own an Xbox.....even people that have admittedly been inveterate liars in the past! You must respect them!

Speevy

Banned
I don't like Halo either. It probably deserves those great scores, though. It just doesn't do anything for me.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
border said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Even people that have made a career out of starting thoughtless "controversial" threads........even people who have never expressed an interest in Halo 2 (or gaming in general) and probably don't even own an Xbox.....even people that have admittedly been inveterate liars in the past! You must respect them!

Xbots deserve a troll (albiat a weak one) anyway, there's been too much good Xboxen news. :D

Ranger X

There's many people i know that are actually deceived by Halo2. I'm not surprised. This game was indeed overhyped and many people must have been brainwashed by it's INCREDIBLY POWERFULL marketing. It still an excellent game but not existing game needed that much hype. Not even close that amount of hype. Now don't ask yourself why you can't really tell what you don't like about Halo2 when you are deceived. It's just that you hit back with reality.

SantaC

Wyzdom said:
There's many people i know that are actually deceived by Halo2. I'm not surprised. This game was indeed overhyped and many people must have been brainwashed by it's INCREDIBLY POWERFULL marketing. It still an excellent game but not existing game needed that much hype. Not even close that amount of hype. Now don't ask yourself why you can't really tell what you don't like about Halo2 when you are deceived. It's just that you hit back with reality.

iawtp.

Wow take a look at these two Halo haters, oh sorry, I meant people who just don't like it because it's not their cup of tea... yeah... right...

Speevy:

evilfox.jpg

Your opinion on Halo 2 is immediatly voided because of your avatar, nice touch though!

"It just doesn't do anything for me." I wonder why?

Wyzdom:

wyzYoshavatar3.jpg

Same thing, how dare you say anything about Halo 2 when you are obviously don't even own an Xbox because you got Nintendo shoved so far up your ass, its' not even funny!

Willco

Hollywood Square
She's 13-years-old anyway. What does she know? She'll probably trade in Halo 2 to get enough money to buy Degrassi on DVD.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Wyzdom said:

have you played the game?

Gonna have to agree, while the single player is good - that's all it is. It's not mind blowing, it's not ground breaking, it's not amazing. It's just good.

The multiplayer is fun though, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

SantaC

nitewulf said:
well thats shocking!

atleast his post made sense. Halo2 is a great game and all, but there will be people who doesn't like it. They are not retarded for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom