• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread you thank a NeoGaf Member for whatever you want.

Melon

Banned
A big thank you to Papa Papa Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese and Wings 嫩翼翻せ Wings 嫩翼翻せ (god, your name was so hard to tag lmfao) for being the big three who have helped me get accustomed to this site and making me feel welcome. It genuinely means a lot to me, and I look forward to more fun chats with you guys.

Also a big ol' shout-out to EviLore EviLore for having a cool conversation with me about music. I always love having discussions about music, so it was nice. And also an obvious thank you for all the stuff you've done for this site and its members. As lame as it sounds I'm really fucking thankful I joined this site; it's entertaining, and I've had so much fun being on here. Here's to more years of GAF.

Oh! And also Ailynn Ailynn who is just a total sweetheart.

Papa

Banned
A big thank you to Papa Papa Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese and Wings 嫩翼翻せ Wings 嫩翼翻せ (god, your name was so hard to tag lmfao) for being the big three who have helped me get accustomed to this site and making me feel welcome. It genuinely means a lot to me, and I look forward to more fun chats with you guys.

Also a big ol' shout-out to EviLore EviLore for having a cool conversation with me about music. I always love having discussions about music, so it was nice. And also an obvious thank you for all the stuff you've done for this site and its members. As lame as it sounds I'm really fucking thankful I joined this site; it's entertaining, and I've had so much fun being on here. Here's to more years of GAF.

Oh! And also Ailynn Ailynn who is just a total sweetheart.

The Big Three, I like it.

Don't know who to individually thank, so thank you all members of GAF for being more mature and not shit head children like on the IGN forums. You guys are probably the most mature and cool board members around in my book :messenger_ok:

highrider

Banned
Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I wanted to revisit this thread when I’d had some more thoughts. In my initial response I mentioned Ailynn Ailynn Because she’s pretty awesome but there are others who I find engaging and genuinely cool. Papa Papa , @whiskeystrike , JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered , cryptoadam cryptoadam , DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese and of course the chief rocka EviLore EviLore . I enjoy the forum now more than I ever did and we have a great core group of people that will grow. Now I need to get dat gold lol.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
People who thanked me here should retract their thanks and give it to the most thanked people here.

Not that i am thanked that much, but just go ahead and do that. The Big Triumvirate need their support, they are the most active and most respected anyways. (And there are actually more than just 3 in them).

Just do that. I should be the most unthanked person here instead.

People who thanked me here should retract their thanks and give it to the most thanked people here.

Not that i am thanked that much, but just go ahead and do that. The Big Triumvirate need their support, they are the most active and most respected anyways. (And there are actually more than just 3 in them).

You ungrateful pos...................😜 jk

Papa

Banned

Quit moping around ya dope

I thank you all for being free thinkers, politically incorrect and still able to get along and strive to respect others.

Last edited:

Traianvs

I want to thank Scopa and Evilore for being the first to like my first "introduce yourself" message on Neogaf and making me feel welcome in this community

Edit: uh yes I forgot! Thank you CurryPanda for giving me the creeps with your avatar. Dolls and clowns are my kryptonite

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Listen, I know I've tagged some of ya cunts before, but I'm gonna tag ya again. A big thank you to my discord pals Shifty Shifty Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese and SurprisedPikachu SurprisedPikachu for providing me with some fun conversations on there and for providing a nice distraction. I know you're going to hate seeing this Papa Papa but you're getting a big ol' thank you for providing me with quality entertainment on both the forums AND Discord, and also you're not afraid to call me out on my shit, which I appreciate greatly. And finally, another thank you to EviLore EviLore for providing me with such good advice, especially on the Discord, and for being the most understanding and patient admin/owner of a site I've ever met. You absolutely rock, and I know I said I would only brown nose you once, but I'm feeling extra sappy tonight.

I try not to get too sentimental but you guys, even people I haven't tagged specifically, have done so much for me in the year I've been here. It's amazing being able to be completely myself and being able to banter, but also rant and express concerns with people I know who actually care and won't judge me too hard (except Papa Papa i hate you). Life has been pretty rough lately, so it's nice knowing I have people I can go to, even if it IS online.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Hell no, I just wanted to call that out because you got me to start taking fast walks to counteract my excessive beer consumption. I even went to a running shoe store and had them help me pick out shoes that are good for me (apparently I'm an overpronator).
Cool. We should start a fitness trend. Call it Beerobics.

It’ll be the new Zumba!

Helios

I want to thank MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for being a Kojima and PlayStation fan. I never thought I'd meet someone with the exact same interests and good taste :messenger_heart:
NW4BHRJ.jpg

IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo is the man. People who take the time to create threads genuinely deserve thanks.

This forum has everything is needs to be the best place to talk about games. All the forum tools you could want, and rock solid moderators. Literally the only thing we are missing is consistent effort from the posters here in regularly making high quality threads. I don't do the work either, but I will thank the ones that do. It's probably the most important contribution here.

Second, just an additional thank you to all the moderators. I can't even name them all because they have such a light touch that you don't see them frequently. It's one of the only sane places left, and that's largely thanks to the moderation team.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo is the man. People who take the time to create threads genuinely deserve thanks.

This forum has everything is needs to be the best place to talk about games. All the forum tools you could want, and rock solid moderators. Literally the only thing we are missing is consistent effort from the posters here in regularly making high quality threads. I don't do the work either, but I will thank the ones that do. It's probably the most important contribution here.

Second, just an additional thank you to all the moderators. I can't even name them all because they have such a light touch that you don't see them frequently. It's one of the only sane places left, and that's largely thanks to the moderation team.
This made me smile. Thank you for the kind words

I’ll continue contributing to gaf as long as I’m alive. E3 this year I’ll go crazy

Agreed. IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo is an amazing contributor. Whether they are human or A.I. Thank you for all you do.

Top Bottom