• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven 3 |OT| Kids outside of Japan are a bigger challenge than aliens.

Interested in getting this but I haven't played any of the previous games. Should I bother with this one yet or start from the beginning?

squall23

Interested in getting this but I haven't played any of the previous games. Should I bother with this one yet or start from the beginning?
IMO, here are 3 options when it comes to newcomers to the series.

Care about story and have time for all 3 games? Then start from the beginning.

Care about story but only have time for 1 (or 2) games? Watch the 1st season of the anime then start from IE2 or watch the first 2 seasons then play IE3.

Don't care about story? Play this game.

My answer? #1. Always.

IMO, here are 3 options when it comes to newcomers to the series.

Care about story and have time for all 3 games? Then start from the beginning.

Care about story but only have time for 1 (or 2) games? Watch the 1st season of the anime then start from IE2 or watch the first 2 seasons then play IE3.

Don't care about story? Play this game.

My answer? #1. Always.

Yeah I think you're right. The first is only a tenner on Amazon so no reason not to start there.

daxgame

sooo what's up with the damn passwords? Because on the site there are actually only 4, but I want Aurelia? Wtf is going on?

squall23

sooo what's up with the damn passwords? Because on the site there are actually only 4, but I want Aurelia? Wtf is going on?
There are actually more than 4 characters that need passwords. Aurelia's actually hasn't been found yet from what I saw in French IE forums.

daxgame

There are actually more than 4 characters that need passwords. Aurelia's actually hasn't been found yet from what I saw in French IE forums.

yeah but what's stupid is that those passwords are on the official Inazuma websites. I found them myself. But... there are only 4 of them. It's not like because they are secretly hidden trust me, that's just what's there. Maybe they will be released later? But why? I am over 70% of the game already, damn!

Reknoc

can't beat austrailia, guess i need some more training to overcome their goddamn sharks and whales. worst referees ever.

daxgame

- play friendlies. I usually score 5, 6 goals in them and get x2 exp.
- make sure that all your defenders have special defensive moves, of course. If possible the central ones with block shot ones too

Tizoc

Guess I'll get Lightning Bolt, just need to recharge with a few pounds in my bro's 3DS account and will get it unless I can find a retail ver. for cheap.

Top Bottom