• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Incoming Flash PSN Sale for July 18-20? Sci-Fi themed

LakeEarth

Interested in Geometry Wars 3 and Jamestown. Since we got GW3 on PS+ for Vita only, I'm thinking it's unlikely it'll be on PS+ again for the other systems anytime soon.

xclaw

If the Mass Effect trilogy is anything 10$ or less I'm firing up my PS3 for a few weeks.

I'll say it now instead of later, screw you re-masters.

Balb

Gradius Collection is kind of an underrated game on that list. I was waiting for some kind of sale or permanent price drop. Have the UMD but would like a cheap digital version.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Might wind up rebuying Noire against my better judgement. It's not a very good game, but I've been going through seller's remorse over it for some reason.

I wonder if there's something psychological about knowing the games going on sale without knowing the prices. Usually I just pick up one game with these flash sales, but without knowing the prices, I feel like I'm already planning on buying at least five.

I don't have a PS3. It doesn't even make any sense why you would need one to play a PSP game. *flips table*

Vita is in such a weird place when it comes to "big brother" consoles. It's marketed as a companion device to the PS4 for remote play and cross buy versions of the latest and greatest indies. But if you really want to get the most functionality out of it (backing up games, side-loading stuff from the store, connecting to a console at all) you need ... a PS3. What the fucking hell. Just move that functionality over to the PS4 already.

I'll definitely pick up Jamestown, missed it when it came out.

I beat Alien at launch, I wouldn't mind owning it but it'd have to be pretty cheap, like $25 or less. It'll probably be $40 since it comes with the season pass.

Flunkie

Banned
Vita is in such a weird place when it comes to "big brother" consoles. It's marketed as a companion device to the PS4 for remote play and cross buy versions of the latest and greatest indies. But if you really want to get the most functionality out of it (backing up games, side-loading stuff from the store, connecting to a console at all) you need ... a PS3. What the fucking hell. Just move that functionality over to the PS4 already.

It's like they wanna tie the Vita to the PS4 but not the PS4 to the Vita.

Frozen Synapse Prime
Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition (Vita)
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Soldner-X 2 Complete Bundle (Vita)
The Swapper (Vita)
BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner 2 (Vita)
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (Vita)
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Vita)
Titan Attacks! (Vita)
TxK
AQUA KITTY - Milk Mine Defender DX

Vita owners should definitely buy these. Soldner X-2 is my jam.

pizzacat

Banned
1363402985_birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

We in there.
Gif goes on longer than I thought

Love it

MrDaravon

I only have a PSTV right now so Gradius Collection is a no-go, but if it's super super dirt cheap I might get it for somwhere down the line.

Also am I remembering correctly that Lumines works on PSTV now in the US, and it's just EU where it doesn't work? IIRC it didn't work on PSTV when I got mine, but looking around online it looks like that may have changed at some point?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Prices are starting to be updated. Gradius Collection is only $5 (yeeesss, was fearing it'd be $10).

Andrefpvs

METAL GEAR RISING: Revengeance - Ultimate Edition is only $7.50 😃

Deleting my European version (where the DLC isn't free) right now, lol

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Nom Nom Galaxy worth the $6? I love Pixeljunk, but this is a little different from their last games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Raiden IV: Overkill - $8
Resonance of Fate - $5 (hmmmmmmmm would like to revisit this game eventually, considering I sold my 360 copy....)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony - $8.10

Yasumi

Banned
Double Nep get with Re;Birth 2 and Noire. I already have RB2 on Steam, but I'm just not enjoying it on PC, sitting in my computer chair. I need to play it on a handheld, sprawled out in bed like a slob.

Top Bottom