• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

Wok

I'm tempted on picking up Syberia II and Postal since I've already got Syberia and Postal 2... Any good choice for a third game? I've already got Hammerfight.

I chose:

http://groupees.com/bab2

• Syberia II [Steam @ $2.49 right now] - (Syberia I was in Groupees Be Mine 3)
  • A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie [Steam @ $2.99 right now]
  • Depth Hunter [Desura @ $12.99 right now] - (currently in Indie Face Kick 2: BitG)

But I would suggest:

Tiny Bang Story [Steam @ $2.50 right now]

Branokil

Neo Member
I picked these 4:

Syberia II [Steam @ $2.49 right now] - (Syberia I was in Groupees Be Mine 3)
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie [Steam @ $2.99 right now]
Depth Hunter [Desura @ $12.99 right now] - (currently in Indie Face Kick 2: BitG)
Tiny Bang Story [Steam @ $2.50 right now]

EDIT: I finally got Syberia, Dogfighter and Depth Hunter! Hahaha

I want to pick 3, but I cant decide wich 3 of these

Dino D-Day [Steam @ $4.99 right now] - (previously in Indie Royale Xmas Bundle)
Iron Grip: Warlord [Steam @ $3.99 right now] - (the single DLC pack on steam is $1.49)
Dogfighter [Steam @ $3.40 right now]
Syberia II [Steam @ $2.49 right now] - (Syberia I was in Groupees Be Mine 3)
Depth Hunter [Desura @ $12.99 right now] - (currently in Indie Face Kick 2: BitG)

Any recommendations? I want to play Depth Hunter, thats for sure :p

Thanks in advance! :D

Apparently there is a 33% plus discount already added when you reserve the item so I am thinking that the current prices on the reserve will be higher when it actually goes live

https://www.facebook.com/groupees
Justin Burns what do we get for preordering? just giving our money away faster then normal lol? any bonus to preordering, or is it just for the impatient?
Yesterday at 09:06 · Like · 1

Groupees You get a discount of 33%+!
Yesterday at 10:51 · Like

I know that when I reserved there was no sudden discount in the final total so it must have been added in the reserve prices. I decided to get all nine of the steam titles since it was only $5 will probably only keep three or four and gift the rest of them.

Vilifier

Neo Member

Apparently there is a 33% plus discount already added when you reserve the item so I am thinking that the current prices on the reserve will be higher when it actually goes live

https://www.facebook.com/groupees

I know that when I reserved there was no sudden discount in the final total so it must have been added in the reserve prices. I decided to get all nine of the steam titles since it was only $5 will probably only keep three or four and gift the rest of them.

The website is now live for build a bundle 2. I bought 5 games and received the 33% discount. My keys redeemed straight away.

Speevy

Banned
Question, are those codes that say "universal", but which are also unusually long, supposed to work in Steam?

I got one that didn't. Says Invalid code.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Indie Gala Mobile 2 is live.

6 amazing Android games, 2 Great Desura redeemable titles and the ultra-cool little 8 bit Mario-esque platform game TinyPlumbers of Robot Loves Kitty!

Pay what you want for 3 Great Android games:

The Lost Souls (Android)
Battlegroup (Android)
Ichi (Android)

Beat the average to get also:

Xelorians (Android)
Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Land (Android)
Little Stars for Little Wars 2 (Android)

plus

Spin Deluxe (Desura)
Cute Things Dying Violently (Desura)
TinyPlumbers! (PC/Mac)

Finally, those who beat the average will get also a secret bonus EP and LSLW2 Dreaming-in-the-space original soundtrack!
http://www.indiegala.com/

zulux21

new indie royal bundle is up
dIOi1.png

I picked it up for unepic and geneforge saga as they were both on my indie watch list and worth $30 (so $5 was a steal :p)

I just want to say that Swift Switch that is included in the newest Indie Royale has become one of my favorite games of this year. I've only played the iOS version but it's just so much fun and gets pretty damn challenging. Also has a terrific soundtrack. I'm glad it'll have more exposure.

zulux21

Might want to check that URL. :p

thanks for pointing that out, appearntly 25 people looked at it and my account got locked for the next 25 hours :p

as a thanks for no one stealing my steam keys a copy of puzzle agent from the bundle is hidden below

Roto13

thanks for pointing that out, appearntly 25 people looked at it and my account got locked for the next 25 hours :p

as a thanks for no one stealing my steam keys a copy of puzzle agent from the bundle is hidden below

Nabbed. :p Thanks. Puzzle Agent is the only game in the bundle I'm really interested in, ha.

zulux21

Nabbed. :p Thanks. Puzzle Agent is the only game in the bundle I'm really interested in, ha.

puzzle agent was the only one I wasn't interested in because I nabbed it for like $.40 off steam a few years back when it was on a 90% off sale lol.

it is nice to know that the indie royal bundle locks your key page if a lot of people look at it at once lol

Roto13

puzzle agent was the only one I wasn't interested in because I nabbed it for like $.40 off steam a few years back when it was on a 90% off sale lol.

it is nice to know that the indie royal bundle locks your key page if a lot of people look at it at once lol

I wonder what the limit is. When I clicked it, it was at 16 views and locked for 16 hours.

zulux21

I forgot to post this.
indie gala tweeted that as soon as their current mobile bundle comes down indie gala 7 which is full of steam games will go up. tweet can be found here

mrgone

ONIKEN !

I know some dudes who know the creators of this !

True old school 8bit awesomeness !

It looks like Fist of the North Star inspired StriderContra, which are some of my favourite things all wrapped up in one thing. I bought it mainly for Geneforge and Unepic, but this is a pretty awesome surprise

Man, I seriously want Puzzle Agent, but I'm not interested at all in the rest of the games... :(

Oh well, at least I didn't buy it during the Summer Sale as I originally intented. I'd be pissed right now otherwise :lol

I really only want Puzzle Agent, but I'm slightly interested in Unepic. Do they give out individual keys for each game? Because if somebody buys this bundle and already owns Puzzle Agent, I'd be more than happy to take it off of their hands :D

I really only want Puzzle Agent, but I'm slightly interested in Unepic. Do they give out individual keys for each game? Because if somebody buys this bundle and already owns Puzzle Agent, I'd be more than happy to take it off of their hands :D

Yes, the Steam key is individual but not the Desura key.

Btw, how many indie bundle sales are there as of now?

zulux21

Yes, the Steam key is individual but not the Desura key.

Btw, how many indie bundle sales are there as of now?

right now I know of indie gala, groupees, and indie royale going.
gala is about to end but they sound like they will be starting up a new one right away.
it's been a bit since the last humble indie bundle, so I wouldn't be to shocked if we had one of those in august.

right now I know of indie gala, groupees, and indie royale going.
gala is about to end but they sound like they will be starting up a new one right away.
it's been a bit since the last humble indie bundle, so I wouldn't be to shocked if we had one of those in august.

Just saw that indie wikia, thanks. Bought all of the games in the Build A Bundle pack. :)

zulux21

over on slickdeals it's being reported the following is in indiegala 7
Rig N' Roll [steampowered.com] $19.99
Death to Spies [steampowered.com] RRP $24.99
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
King's Bounty Armored Princess [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
Star Wolves [steampowered.com] RRP $12.99
UFO Afterlight [steampowered.com] RRP $9.99
Reign: Conflict of Nations [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
Space Rangers [steampowered.com] RRP $9.99

Twentieth

over on slickdeals it's being reported the following is in indiegala 7
Rig N' Roll [steampowered.com] $19.99
Death to Spies [steampowered.com] RRP $24.99
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
King's Bounty Armored Princess [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
Star Wolves [steampowered.com] RRP $12.99
UFO Afterlight [steampowered.com] RRP $9.99
Reign: Conflict of Nations [steampowered.com] RRP $19.99
Space Rangers [steampowered.com] RRP $9.99

King's Bounty: Armored Princess? YES! Bought.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Nobody's posted the new Humble Music Bundle?

http://www.humblebundle.com/ as always.

...fucking hell.

I tried to do this exact same thing before and it bombed. I talked to OK Go, I talked to MC Frontalot, I tried to talk to Coulton and TMBG (never got a reply). Nobody was willing to sign on, I had to go with fucking Buckner & Garcia. (Good guy, but nobody cares about Pac-Man Fever anymore.) And I can't even get a group together for a second go, and now there's no fucking way anyone will ever pay attention to mine anymore. Yea I just copied an idea but at least I made it, I had something I could've been proud of.

Fuck.

Lafazar

...fucking hell.

I tried to do this exact same thing before and it bombed. I talked to OK Go, I talked to MC Frontalot, I tried to talk to Coulton and TMBG (never got a reply). Nobody was willing to sign on, I had to go with fucking Buckner & Garcia. (Good guy, but nobody cares about Pac-Man Fever anymore.) And I can't even get a group together for a second go, and now there's no fucking way anyone will ever pay attention to mine anymore. Yea I just copied an idea but at least I made it, I had something I could've been proud of.

Fuck.

Classy. I'm sure a lot of people will want to deal with you in the future now, based on how well you treat and talk about your previous associates.

Shiggy

...fucking hell.

Fuck.

You could've done some promotion on NeoGAF. It's the first time I hear of this ;)

Top Bottom