• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

Catshade

...fucking hell.

I tried to do this exact same thing before and it bombed. I talked to OK Go, I talked to MC Frontalot, I tried to talk to Coulton and TMBG (never got a reply). Nobody was willing to sign on, I had to go with fucking Buckner & Garcia. (Good guy, but nobody cares about Pac-Man Fever anymore.) And I can't even get a group together for a second go, and now there's no fucking way anyone will ever pay attention to mine anymore. Yea I just copied an idea but at least I made it, I had something I could've been proud of.

Fuck.

Huh, even these unknown guys can create 3 game music bundles.

Indiegala 7 is live with the games as predicted.

http://www.indiegala.com/

Seeing as how they have happy hour sales where you can get two or more bundles for the price of one, it's probably best to wait before buying this. Also worth waiting to find out what gala points do.

Catshade

Seeing as how they have happy hour sales where you can get two or more bundles for the price of one, it's probably best to wait before buying this. Also worth waiting to find out what gala points do.

Or you could buy for $1 now, and when happy hour comes, get 4 bundles for the price of one. Perfect for giveaways!

zulux21

What do they mean with "unlocks in the 2nd week"?

The two unlocks in the second week are games included in the bundle but they won't be avaible to download/known until next week...
unless you know you go up a few posts and look at the leaked list and figure out what is missing :p

PaulLFC

How do the happy hours work? I think I remember reading you have to purchase a gift and not a personal copy for the extra copies to work... its a bit confusing.

How do the happy hours work? I think I remember reading you have to purchase a gift and not a personal copy for the extra copies to work... its a bit confusing.
When it's happy hour you just buy it as a gift and you get several bundles I got 4 last time

Buy as a gift and you'll get extra copies and then redeem one for yourself. I think their system works like this... if you haven't bought the bundle yet, during happy hours you get 2 for the price of 1. If you have bought it, you get 3 for the price of 1. If you bought it in the first few days the bundle was live, you get 4 for 1.

Prophane33

I just bought Indiegala 7; however, I keep thinking that with all the 1C games I've been getting in these Indiegala bundles it would have been wiser for me to buy that complete 1C pack that GamersGate was selling earlier this year, iirc.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Trade: If anyone has the Desura key for the Indieroyale Spring Bundle and/or Graduation Bundle left over somewhere & wants a gift copy of the new Indiegala 7 (all games of course) OR the Steam keys from the current Indieroyale (Geneforge Saga, Puzzle Agent, Mutant Storm), send me a PM and we'll work it out. Apparently you have to have never created an Indieroyale account, as that also creates and applies the Desura keys to an account as well. =/ Still, I can consider other trades as well if you happen to have working keys.

wilflare

Buy as a gift and you'll get extra copies and then redeem one for yourself. I think their system works like this... if you haven't bought the bundle yet, during happy hours you get 2 for the price of 1. If you have bought it, you get 3 for the price of 1. If you bought it in the first few days the bundle was live, you get 4 for 1.

so buying one now will get me 4?

MasLegio

Banned
how do i get access to my profile link for indie gala?

I have bought from them before but cannot find a profile link in my emails and nothing on the web page

Bulzeeb

well the indie gala is live and I am interested on kings bounty, sadly I don't have paypal (not fully supported in my country) and I am not sure about linking my credit data to google as I haven't had any need for that before so I'd like to ask if there is anybody interested on trading kings bounty for Geneforge saga or Puzzle agent or Mutant storm reloaded (steam keys of course and I can give you 2 of the 3 games for it) PM me if interested, thanks in advance

Joe Molotov

so uh....
indie kickstarter bundle.

I know nothing about the games, and at $20 it's a hard buy.... but yeah.... figured I should at least post it lol

School story > The Host Holic (Game by 'Lexington Alexander')

You travel to Japan for one year to teach English, and quickly become culture shocked by the dating scene in downtown Tokyo. After a few failed attempts at blind and Internet dating, you decide to try your luck at the most popular host club in town. Manage your daily life as a foreign teacher in Tokyo by controlling your wild students and maximizing your return rate to ensure your performance bonus. Can you balance your job and navigate this new dating world? Discover the secrets to becoming a successful teacher by day, and surround yourself by a group of professional playboys at night in this original and exciting dating-sim and time management game.

SOLD!

zulux21

You know....I don't even want anything out of the Indie Gala bundle, but at $7 I feel like I'm obligated to buy it.

oh I know the feeling... I have been buying multiple copies of every (non android) indie gala bundle...

it's what all my friends will be getting for christmas MWA HA HA HA >.>

Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 (Pay what you want)
Star Wolves (Beat the average)

Added to IndieGala 7, anyone got a rough idea when Happy Hour will start?

feel

$7.95 = Keys for 40 copies of 9 games. Not bad. Now to shove all these seemingly awful games down my friends' throats..

drizzle

Axel Hertz
$7.95 = Keys for 40 copies of 9 games. Not bad. Now to shove all these seemingly awful games down my friends' throats..

I really wish I found out about this happy hour thing earlier.

Maybe not, since most Indie Gala games are not that good, but yeah... I wish I knew it on Indie Gala 6 anyway.. :D

At least Rig'n'roll seems pretty interesting.

I don't know if the Steam Games List counts non-steam shortcuts, but this made me hit 400 games. Damn.

Gvaz

Banned
BTW the gala points thing is up now.

edit: you can get up to $2 off any purchases in the store by using 2000 gala points, but none of the games they sell are worth buying even for the discounted price. Pass.

zulux21

BTW the gala points thing is up now.

edit: you can get up to $2 off any purchases in the store by using 2000 gala points, but none of the games they sell are worth buying even for the discounted price. Pass.

where do you go to see such thing. I checked the main website and my key page and can't find anything related to spending gala points.

Prophane33

There's a couple games there I would actually buy (Pacific Storm Allies, Disciples II); However, once I realized that I wasn't able to use my points to make the game free (The "galaprice" is very deceiving, that's the MININUM price you can get a game to go using Gala Points. That's completely ridiculous. I really have no idea why I keep buying all these IndieGala bundles...

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The Gala people really need to hire me to do a full pass over the site, correcting the funky English. It just does not instill confidence when making a purchase.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
There's a couple games there I would actually buy (Pacific Storm Allies, Disciples II); However, once I realized that I wasn't able to use my points to make the game free (The "galaprice" is very deceiving, that's the MININUM price you can get a game to go using Gala Points. That's completely ridiculous. I have no idea why I really have no idea why I keep buying all these IndieGala bundles...

Reminds me when I found out my Citi card had a rewards program and I had amassed something like 20k points. I get to the rewards site, and there's nothing but expensive cheap jewelry. Clicked on the "giftcard" section and I could only use 1,000 points maximum to get $10 off a $100 giftcard...to Borders.

Yeah, talk about a kick to the nuts, haha.

Wok

I know nothing about this bundle except it costs $7.
It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Blows Their Brains Out is now available in downloadable and physical versions, as well as in the installation format in which is it exhibited. No need for custom controls or anything - it all works with normal keyboards and mice, on Mac and Windows PCs.

Remember that these are made in the spirit of digital, interactive art and are not games in any traditional way. Some of the content in the works may be offensive to some people. There is however no nudity or explicit violence.

Works in this collection:
  • Don't Get Raped
  • Equalizer I: Justice
  • Not a Place of Honor
  • Welcome Home
You will also receive PDF materials: statements and information.

Don't Get Raped
A Project About Consensual Blindness. GO HOME. DO NOT SHOOT ANYONE.
During August of 2010, I conducted some research on the amount, types and consequences of rape in (mostly) Sweden. Unsurprisingly, most rapes were committed by a person close to the victim. This laid the base for Don't Get Raped with which I aimed at creating an experience of being fooled or tricked by circumstances to direct attention at erroneous/misdirected means of saving oneself from harm, with the main conflict hidden from sight.

Equalizer I: Justice
A Project About Equal Suffering. WATCH TELEVISION. BORED? ANGRY? THERE IS A TRIGGER ON THE REMOTE.
Televised violence seems to have a tendency to build up rage. Perhaps this is because of one’s lack of being able to concretely defend oneself against it. In Equalizer the signals and reasons creating, supporting and preparing for violent conflict are jumbled, constantly contradicting each other. However, the interface allows direct intervention. But can any catharsis be more than momentary, and what happens to the own justification?

Not a Place of Honor
A Project About Memorials and Logistics. THIS IS A WAR GAME. THE WAR IS OVER.
When videogame players finish their warfaring and leave virtual spaces destroyed and barren these become reclaimed and given life again after only moments, recycling it for renewed destruction. In Not a Place of Honor I tie this, here permanent, final non-recurring death, with the nuclear waste disposal project - man being a ghost in landscapes that have far out-survived him, now a collage of the logistics of war, tombstones for civilization.

Welcome Home
A Project About Giving. WORK. EARN PROMOTIONS.
This piece was started after hearing about how the Swedish National Migration Board was celebrating a deportation with champagne.Looking into criticisms of conditions there, as retold by their own employees, I am here drawing conclusions about the systemic disposal process happening when interfaces do not allow for perspective but only extreme binaries with its implications on personal rewards, especially in “gamified” workspaces.

Top Bottom