• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie dev begs Xbox fans to buy his game and not to wait for GamePass

It's got an interesting aesthetic but it looks too much like many other games that are overflowing the market right now...

Outside of final fantasy games and anime where do you see this hairstyle exactly? Not a good response...

Meanwhile,here's just a couple of examples of oversaturation of this cringe hairstyle for wamen in games and media.

FhfIhEL.jpeg
9HNgJoD.jpeg

The modern day woman in the eyes of western devs:

diverse,edgy,rebelious such stronk much wow...

Honestly I'm guessing long hair is just too hard or tedious to animate/code.

I played the demo. All you do is build a few things to defend yourself and shoot waves of enemies. I went in thinking it was going to be like Army Men Sarges Heroes but it's just another squad based multiplayer game. Story mode is just multiplayer with bots, nothing exciting.

Jesus. Thanks for the feedback. Game is not even worth a penny.

Good luck Mr Dev

xrnzaaas

Didn’t Microsoft say they plan on scaling back how much money they’re paying out for games to appear on Game Pass?

If this developer was smart they’d get this game on Switch 2 for launch. There probably won’t be a very big pool of online shooters at launch, and this has a family friendly look.
I wonder how many small developers started working on their games around 2020-22 counting on an easy Game Pass inclusion and now they're fucked, because Microsoft doesn't blindly throw tons of money at them anymore.

Top Bottom