• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Ultimadrago

Could someone link me up to this voice acting stretch goal? I am familiar with Kickstarter but I'm unsure how to navigate this website.

I see that they are at 124 percent of their initial goal but can't find the stretch goals. Maybe it's just my mobile browser

I forget how much different the mobile browser is, but I believe I recall having a little issue flipping through on there as well. Try clicking "Read the Story" on the first page you're sent to.

I forget how much different the mobile browser is, but I believe I recall having a little issue flipping through on there as well. Try clicking "Read the Story" on the first page you're sent to.

I was considering doing that but I was rushing to get out of the house for work. I will definitely check it out today. Thanks.

Tizoc

Where do I go to state which ver. of the game I want to get, as well as get the 2 free games? I backed for $30 BTW.

kami_sama

Where do I go to state which ver. of the game I want to get, as well as get the 2 free games? I backed for $30 BTW.

You should receive an email to the address you used with indiegogo. It'll have a link to Backerkit where you can do those things.

Ultimadrago

Both will be available via the Backerkit Surveys which, according to yesterday's e-mail, should be going out to everyone over the next few days.

Also, I know you get How to Survive at the $30 tier, but I believe you get Brothers at $100 or above tiers. They will also be supplied through the Backerkit Surveys according to the update.

Tizoc

Both will be available via the Backerkit Surveys which, according to yesterday's e-mail, should be going out to everyone over the next few days.

Also, I know you get How to Survive at the $30 tier, but I believe you get Brothers at $100 or above tiers. They will also be supplied through the Backerkit Surveys according to the update.

Ah I found an email from backerkit which I clicked to confrim my pledge, and also did the survey. But right now in my backerkit page I don't see the game at least :X

Anbec7

Trying to upgrade my pledge to the Tapir plushie one.
but I can't find the option around? Should I wait for an email then?

Trying to upgrade my pledge to the Tapir plushie one.
but I can't find the option around? Should I wait for an email then?

Yeah, I'd really like to add a Tshirt to my pledge to help reach the goal, but I'm not seeing the option on the backer kit survey.

Is it a pledge level exclusive and not an add on?

Cmagus

Just got my backer survey and I wanted to ask a question. So I get a physical and digital copy of the game at my tier and is the physical copy the collectors edition you guys have been showing? I'm just wondering because there is an add-on option for the collectors edition but if I'm already getting it then I'll grab something else to support you guys a little more.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
So apparently I have a $15 credit to spend on add-ons... wha?

At the time we pledged the $175 tier, and I guess I was charged $190 because of the shipping, but there's nothing on the shipping page that talks about that. So what do I do? Do I spend that on add-ons or if I do that I'll "lose" what I already paid for the shipping? It's kind of confusing...

Cmagus

At the time we pledged the $175 tier, and I guess I was charged $190 because of the shipping, but there's nothing on the shipping page that talks about that. So what do I do? Do I spend that on add-ons or if I do that I'll "lose" what I already paid for the shipping? It's kind of confusing...

I have the same thing and I'm not sure as well. It does say if you don't do anything with it, it goes to the developer so I'm thinking about leaving it.

Ravidrath

Wait, in the video, she says the stretch goal is ~90k away, but it is now only 80k. Does it mean it has jumped 10k since it was recorded?

No, we recorded the video with Cristina months ago and just now were in a good position to use it.

Yeah, I'd really like to add a Tshirt to my pledge to help reach the goal, but I'm not seeing the option on the backer kit survey.

Is it a pledge level exclusive and not an add on?

You can only buy add-ons of items that are currently in your tier.

We felt that it would be unfair to the people that contributed at those levels from the start if everyone could just get the items they wanted piecemeal.

So if you want a shirt you'd need to upgrade to that pledge tier, or buy an extra shirt through a friend that was at that tier.

I'd like to add more add-ons for everyone later on, such as an additional shirt, and maybe a second plush.

Ravidrath

What would be the difference in US and EU physical copies of Indivisible on the PS4?

No differences, just where they're manufactured and whatever their regional box template is, per first party regulations.

So if you're in the EU, please order the EU version! It'll save us some money on shipping.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Yo Ravidrath, any help on this? :)

Yo I'm sure anime is great and all but god DAMN the game looks good around the 20 second mark in the trailer. As if I wasn't hyped enough. Keep it up, people!

Moonkid

No differences, just where they're manufactured and whatever their regional box template is, per first party regulations.

So if you're in the EU, please order the EU version! It'll save us some money on shipping.
I live in New Zealand so I suppose it doesn't really matter. I'll just pick EU hehe

Shahed

Got my backer kit. I was at the $60 Tier. So PS4 EU versions of the disc and download. I have an extra $15 I don't know where from. Dunno what to do with it since none of the add ons seem like something I'd want. Maybe the limited edition, but not for an additional $45

So how long will we have until we can no longer change our answers?

Ultimadrago

Some WIP Environment Work and Anja run

Got my backer kit. I was at the $60 Tier. So PS4 EU versions of the disc and download. I have an extra $15 I don't know where from. Dunno what to do with it since none of the add ons seem like something I'd want. Maybe the limited edition, but not for an additional $45

So how long will we have until we can no longer change our answers?

To quote Ravi, they're looking to keep the surveys open until around the end of 2017:

We're currently planning for the surveys to be open until the end of 2017. It might change, but right now that seems like the best time to lock things down so we can get all of the physical goods into production and make sure they're ready to ship in time.

And there is only one physical edition in the campaign, the Collector's Edition.

505 will be releasing Indivisible to retail, probably for $40. So the $60 tier is a CE for backers only.

Ravidrath

I live in New Zealand so I suppose it doesn't really matter. I'll just pick EU hehe

New Zealand is serviced by SIEE, so that's the correct one to pick!

Yo Ravidrath, any help on this? :)

No idea.

I'm going to ask them now.

Are you based not in the US, BTW? I'm concerned that the $15 is somehow the international shipping surcharge not being counted properly.

Just got my backer survey and I wanted to ask a question. So I get a physical and digital copy of the game at my tier and is the physical copy the collectors edition you guys have been showing? I'm just wondering because there is an add-on option for the collectors edition but if I'm already getting it then I'll grab something else to support you guys a little more.

There is only one physical version available from the campaign, which is the Limited Edition one.

So the add-on is for additional copies, if you want to keep one sealed and open one, get a gift for a friend, etc.

Cmagus

New Zealand is serviced by SIEE, so that's the correct one to pick!

No idea.

Are you based not in the US, BTW? I'm concerned that the $15 is somehow the international shipping surcharge not being counted properly.

The $15 charge is for international people. When you go through the backer kit it says you have credit and if you don't use that credit it just goes to the developer. I didn't use it as I assume that's for shipping because that was the shipping price on Indiegogo when you pledge. So I would assume you guys get that $15 as a donation but really it's for shipping.

Shahed

To quote Ravi, they're looking to keep the surveys open until around the end of 2017:

Dunno how I missed that one. Thanks.

No idea.

There is only one physical version available from the campaign, which is the Limited Edition one.

So the add-on is for additional copies, if you want to keep one sealed and open one, get a gift for a friend, etc.

Well I'm not from the US and getting my copy dispatched to the UK and also have the extra $15, which was taken in addition to the $60 tier for shipping.

Cmagus

Question because I was finally able to donate to this game after all this time. I want to later upgrade it to the 60 tier but not sure how I upgrade, so can anyone help me with that?

The backer kit has an option for upgrading your tier. I finished my backer kit but I just checked the link and it says you can make changes to your choices until they lock down the surveys.

Ravidrath

Question because I was finally able to donate to this game after all this time. I want to later upgrade it to the 60 tier but not sure how I upgrade, so can anyone help me with that?

Upgrades go through BackerKit, and surveys are still going out for that.

So check your e-mail, and if you don't have anything from BackerKit, then wait a bit longer.

Thanks for your support, BTW!

Ultimadrago

Just filled out my BackerKit survey!! But there's still a question needs to answered... Where is the Lanshi plushie?!

And to quote your inquiry from way back: Is there a possibility of dev signatures still being considered as an add-on option? I am down for a later fulfillment if so!

Upgrades go through BackerKit, and surveys are still going out for that.

So check your e-mail, and if you don't have anything from BackerKit, then wait a bit longer.

Thanks for your support, BTW!

Alright thank you very much for the info. Just glad I could finally donate to this amazing project.
Skullgirls is one of my favorite games of all time and I'm sure lab zero can knock this one out of the park as well.

grimmiq

I also backed out of the survey because of the extra $15.

From Australia, pledged $60 and it asked for another $15 for shipping, no mention of the shipping in the survey.

uDlOfxY.png

from the confirmation e-mail November last year.

AnGer

So... what happens when I upgrade my pledge through BackerKit? Do I just have to pay the difference (I'm just 5$ short of the T-Shirt tier) or do I have to pay the entire pledge?

Lain

Same here about the $15, which was the shipping price for the Physical part (International shipping) of my tier that doesn't get subtracted at the end of the survey.

Lime

Whoops I just spent my 15 extra dollars on a second digital copy :/ I didn't know it was for international shipping. What to do?

Ravidrath

Can everyone who has the $15 credit issue please PM me your e-mail address?

BackerKit is asking for a few examples to look into to track down this problem.

Ravidrath

I still haven't gotten my backerkit email. Should I be concerned?

Nope!

Almost a third of them have yet to go out.

BackerKit trickles them out over a few days so their support staff doesn't get overwhelmed with thousands of people trying to contact them at once.

I expect all should be sent out by the end of the day.

Top Bottom