• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

drkOne

Dambrosi said:
I could use one, but would rather create my own HK account so I can share, too. I don't suppose there's instructions for that anywhere in this thread, is there...?

If not, then yeah, I'll take one too, please. Anyone, anytime will do.

The demo has already been pulled out of the HK Store, reason why we're using this topic to share accounts that were able to d/l it.

Dambrosi

Banned
drkOne said:
The demo has already been pulled out of the HK Store, reason why we're using this topic to share accounts that were able to d/l it.

Oooooooooooooh. Rather a dick move, if I may say so.

Oh well, PM to thewesker pending.

B-Ri

if anyones got any extra codes please toss it my way!

Unfortunately gamestop preorder DOESNT have the demo code, lame

i got guitar hero world tour song codes for PS3 for trade, they arent getting any use.

Blyss

Banned
I could definitely use a code, although I have nothing to give in return. But I can try :)

Thanks in advance anyways.

Nevermind. Thanks idahoblue! :D

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
fek the +3 timezone :\

So how should I properly ask for this (if there's still a chance)?

Mandy Moore has told me personally that she is hot for inFAMOUS.

Her ability to play the demo early will increase the likelihood that she sleeps with everyone in this thread.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
GoncaloCCastro said:
idahoblue got the demo from the HK store (before it was pulled down), so he can share with as many people as he wants!

He just replied to my PM and now I'm downloading the demo! :O

444_bow1.gif
idahoblue
833_bow2.gif

Watkins

Ofcourse I'd like to try out the game I want the most this year. However, there's so any people asking to get a code, that there's little use to even ask.

I am however registering my interest in a code! :)
Idahoblue? ...

I love you GAF. Not only did thewesker hook me up after I PM'd him, but idahoblue sent me a PM as well! To those two guys and loudninja I doff my hat. You guys are awesome!

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Angelus Errare said:
Anyone willing to share with me, I'd appreciate it. Damn Sony, my download from HK store was 48% done too =(

What do you mean 48% done ?, they didn't pull it from the server, if you started it then you can finish it unless your telling porkies ?

kaskade

Hopefully there will still be some people willing to share later in the day since I have to go now. If anyone wants to PM me or something whenever I'll just download it right when I get home and then tell you I did it. Thanks to anyone who can help.

lowrider007 said:
What do you mean 48% done ?, they didn't pull it from the server, if you started it then you can finish it unless your telling porkies ?

Stopped for me, I was about 48% done then it just stopped downloading. I let it sit there for a few minutes (read: 10ish) but it never moved so I cancelled and retried but the demo wasn't on the store at that point.

I confess PSN n00bness here, so if I've started a download and cancelled is there a way to go through like a download history of unfinished or cancelled downloads? Cause if so.......I'll be sharin too!

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Angelus Errare said:
Stopped for me, I was about 48% done then it just stopped downloading. I let it sit there for a few minutes (read: 10ish) but it never moved so I cancelled and retried but the demo wasn't on the store at that point.

I confess PSN n00bness here, so if I've started a download and cancelled is there a way to go through like a download history of unfinished or cancelled downloads? Cause if so.......I'll be sharin too!

Yes, just go to your download history.

Once your in the store click on the middle icon at the top right.

deepbrown

N30RYU said:
No, you can delete de account 'cause it isn't a item buyed or purchased with a code.
The infamous demo downloaded from the HK store isn't attached to any profile. The one downloaded with a code is attached to the one who input the code.
Oh ok. It's available for all on the HK store?

I'd appreciate it if someone would allow me access to the beta (through an account, code or whatever it is). Come on, I've shared Home and Little Big Planet codes in the past, I'm a good guy! 0:)

Okay, i was able to download the demo from the HK store and am willing to share it with you guys. For now i will only be able to send the account info for the first one who PM's me, 'cause i'm about to leave, but later at night i will be sharing it with more people.

EDIT: just shared it with Pijnboompit, bdizzle, oni jazar, and anddo0. I'll keep sharing the account later in the day (like in 12 hours)

Oni Jazar

Sony is really turning us into professional beggers.

Warhawk beta, LBP beta, Killzone 2 beta, Fat Princess beta, now the Infamous demo. Arg

Top Bottom