• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Infamous second son: Preorder pack w/glow in the dark condoms

soundscream

Aug 23, 2009
Are those Gamestop condoms........................

Who the hell would trust a condom from a store that is notorious for trying to sell people opened packages as new?

Jul 28, 2007
CT, USA
Come on guys, the junior came up with the second son joke before the one you all are quoting.

Sword fighting comic is gold though.

I feel like quoting Arya's instructor "And what do we say to sex? 'Not today'"

Ol No Bones

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
So I heard DMZ and Zimmerman were gonna brawl then I read this. I keep asking myself, "Is this the world I live in?".

good way to get attention.

Ricko Suave

Jan 19, 2013

That cannot be real. There is no way people actually look like that.

pulga

Banned
Sep 24, 2007
im going to go to the nearest gamestop and see if i can bribe the guys into giving me the condoms

theyre italians so expect my glow in the dark schlong posted ITT soonish

drexplora

Feb 7, 2011
this might actually help some finally get some!
at the very least for the "cool" factor over guys with plain old lame condoms..

FootballFan

May 10, 2010

After thorough research, I have come to the conclusion that these guys are Guidos, but not Italian ones. Albanian.

The pendant matches the figure on the flag as do the hand gestures which seem to be trying to replicate the shape of the eagle.

- Liam Neeson sends his regards.

pulga

Banned
Sep 24, 2007

After thorough research, I have come to the conclusion that these guys are Guidos, but not Italian ones. Albanian.

The pendant matches the figure on the flag as do the hand gestures which seem to be trying to replicate the shape of the eagle.

The_Hitcher89

Apr 28, 2011
Maidenhead, England

Blatantly Albanian. Just like Janujaz, for all the effort and faultless attention to detail, the end product is shit

LuchaShaq

Banned
Jun 10, 2011
Since she's on the pill my fiance would probably be super worried/pissed that I'm cheating if she stumbled across condoms, especially glow in the dark video game condoms.
'

Amir0x

Banned
Oct 27, 2004
Nowhere, PA
Come on, surely you will get a semi hard on, put it on, turn off the light and play around with it for a bit. Just or fun,

You are playing a dangerous game son.

hah, it's just that ever since I was young when I use a condom during sex, I cannot ...um... climax. Every girl I've been with, no matter how good or bad they were in bed, when I put on a condom, my dick doesn't like to cooperate. I could just end up fucking for hours with no conclusion on my end. It's very frustrating. :(

But I suppose i could save them for posterity. Who else is going to offer condoms for a videogame? Well, other then maybe the next Saint's Row :p

Vlade

Sep 7, 2013
USA
Are those Gamestop condoms........................

Who the hell would trust a condom from a store that is notorious for trying to sell people opened packages as new?

im sure they will put a sticker on it to seal it back up after theyve tried it.

SwiftDeath

May 31, 2013
Since she's on the pill my fiance would probably be super worried/pissed that I'm cheating if she stumbled across condoms, especially glow in the dark video game condoms.
'

No one who comes across glow-in-dark video game condoms think said person is having sex. If anything it will confirm to her that you're in fact not cheating on her

But I suppose i could save them for posterity. Who else is going to offer condoms for a videogame? Well, other then maybe the next Saint's Row :p

Duke Nukem Forever also had condoms but I think it was a promo item, also from Italy if memory serves

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
How am I supposed to have a second son if I'm wearing a condom.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Jun 22, 2010
They sure have some collectable value. Who can say to have infamous branded condoms in his videogames collection?

CamHostage

Sep 30, 2004
Just why. Who at Sucker Punch thought this was a good idea?

What about the phrase "e una scatola di profilacttici fluorescenti" would lead you to believe that anybody from Sucker Punch was within 5,000 of the room where this decision was made?